TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am holding out hope that it's true!! Just feel it is.. Of course hat means diddly squat but I'm praying hard that the time has actually come..

I know for a fact that this is not the first, nor second search for her recently and with there having been no real spikes in even so much as a news blip at all when those were done leads me to believe this really could be something..

Praying hard for resolution and for Holly to be brought home!!

If this is a rumor, rather than a hoax, it is not so much cruel, as normal in cases such as these, IMO. If someone heard a body had been found in Parsons, one would have to expect chatter about it, and these things tend to spread like crazy, even if the initial "facts" are not correct. It does not have to have been mean-spirited. JMO

Will Nunley seems to concur:

@willnunley
It's a shame bored people with Facebook accounts take it upon themselves to stir emotions like this. Not journalists. Not cops. #hollybobo
1 hour ago via HTC Peep

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Wish Will would confirm if searches are happening. Who owns that Missing Persons News site? They seem so sure of their "sources". They didn't confirm a body was found but that authorities confirmed searches are going on in Parsons and cadaver dogs are being used.

If true, what is the big secrecy?

http://missingpersonsnews.com/?p=1646

Wish Will would confirm if searches are happening. Who owns that Missing Persons News site? They seem so sure of their "sources". They didn't confirm a body was found but that authorities confirmed searches are going on in Parsons and cadaver dogs are being used.

Can i post something from FB?

There aare two ppl on there that says there were searches yesterday
I dont think LE is the one searching i think it might be a search team from Missouri. and they searched a few locations ..

I dont understandall the secrecy either!
This is the strangest case i have ever followed.
Its like they dont want any info going out at all and every piece of info we do get
gets changed. JMO

If this is a rumor, rather than a hoax, it is not so much cruel, as normal in cases such as these, IMO. If someone heard a body had been found in Parsons, one would have to expect chatter about it, and these things tend to spread like crazy, even if the initial "facts" are not correct. It does not have to have been mean-spirited. JMO

The thing is these searches have been going on as i have seen posted on FB by locals..Why has it not been brought to the publics attention Its like there is a shroud of secrecy over this entire case.

The public wants to help why not let them know somethings they dont have to be informed of everything but a crumb here and a crumb ther would be nice.

The silence to me makes me suspicious!!!!

JMO

that missing person news site looks legit to me and i for one am happy to see someone brave enuff to post something. JMO

I thought Will N. had taken a job out of state last year?

Police Using Psychics In Search For Holly Bobo

The TBI's Kristin Helm told NewsChannel5 Investigates, "We've received psychic leads from all across the country and even from out of the country, from as far away as Belgium or Hungary."

Helm says the TBI has gotten more than 150 tips from psychics or people who have consulted with them. Many more than most cases.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/17005963/police-using-psychics-in-search-for-holly-bobo

Given that the discoveries of various bodies around TN have always made the news and that there is no mention of any body in Parsons on any regular news web site is suspicious. Even the missing persons network posting about it was from yesterday. Sounds hokey to me...

Given that the discoveries of various bodies around TN have always made the news and that there is no mention of any body in Parsons on any regular news web site is suspicious. Even the missing persons network posting about it was from yesterday. Sounds hokey to me...

True but i think the media was asked not to say anything and this site decided to publish..

there were many places searched yesterday it seems as was talked about by the Holly bobo
update site on FB... the locals even said where they were and how many so I kind of think something is happening.

At least someone is out looking for her!

After spending time in the UID forum, I've learned that there are so many missing persons and unidentified remains that if they have found remains, it could be any one of a hundred or more people. Seriously.

Be hopeful, but please know that #1, this is not being reported by law enforcement or MSM and #2, we're far from determining this is Holly.

Police Using Psychics In Search For Holly Bobo

The TBI's Kristin Helm told NewsChannel5 Investigates, "We've received psychic leads from all across the country and even from out of the country, from as far away as Belgium or Hungary."

Helm says the TBI has gotten more than 150 tips from psychics or people who have consulted with them. Many more than most cases.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/17005963/police-using-psychics-in-search-for-holly-bobo

When police start using Psychics I think we can assume they have absolutely nothing. What a shame!

When police start using Psychics I think we can assume they have absolutely nothing. What a shame!

I think that title was a bit deceiving!
If you read the article they have not called in Psychics for help but Psychics bombard LE with all their visions and LE has to check each one out...
JMO

Just my opinion .....but the secrecy and anger toward any level of scrutiny of the facts in this case is suspicious ...it gives new meaning to the idiomatic expression,"Skeleton in closet". :sigh: MOO

So we can not confirm the story that has been posted on at this time other than WD and WN denials via twitter???

The article on is just a compilation of what was posted on the missing persons site yesterday. So no more or less confirmation than we ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay