TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the camo clothing? Wouldn't people who saw you before this remember someone walking around in camo? Did he plan this (hunter type) to go in the woods and not be as visible? Something doesn't add up!

OK, this bothers me too. The brother saw the suspect going into the woods. Camo masks your outline to begin with and how far away exactly was he to be able to determine his weight and height? I myself wouldn't be able to give a determination based on this.

I think I could be able to determine his height, if he was standing next to Holly.

If she was directly next to him, I think it would be fairly easy to determine his height and weight in comparison to hers.

I'm not good at guessing weight, but I agree with you on the height Angela.

Have the perimeters of that area that looks like it's been logged with the dirt roads to what I'd consider the east, or more scrolling over to the right on the map, been searched?

Why the camo clothing? Wouldn't people who saw you before this remember someone walking around in camo? Did he plan this (hunter type) to go in the woods and not be as visible? Something doesn't add up!

its hunting season there for wild turkeys.
They wear alot of camo anywayz...JMO Kids and all.

IMO....these cops don't appear to have anything. The poor people of the community are trying to do everything they can.

They need to take a closer look....the perp could be part of the search and a lot of times in small communities try to keep themselves even closer to the situation to throw everyone off. Providing of course, there ever was person in camo....IMO.

Again, just wondering, have we heard of anyone who knows if the brother works, goes to school....or just stays home all day? Haven't seen even one photo of him anywhere, except a distant one on FB.

Just pondering all the thoughts going through my mind....everything is MOO.:banghead:

A lot of questions, definately. It is driving me nuts, too!

This does not sound good. Wonder what evidence searchers found late yesterday, if anything? I do think they found something significant though.

I think so also and i dont think it was good! JMO

See this all scares me now they are searching waterways and looking for a man washing his car ... I think she didnt make it!

I don't think she did either, unfortunately. Would love to be wrong though.

Why wait until day 5 to search a body of water so close to the house, I wonder...it's not like they were short on searchers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member