TN TN - Jackie Setser, 38, Greeneville, 24 Nov 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Greene County Sheriff expresses concern in missing person case
15578521_295791340818509_9000994727435556225_n.jpg

Concern continues to grow for authorities in Greene County as time passes with no leads in a missing persons case.
According to the Greene County Sheriff's Department report, Setser was last seen on Nov. 24, 2016. His mother filed the missing person report on Dec. 14.

"He was dropped off at an acquaintance's house on Kingsport Highway, Highway 93, a couple of miles outside the city limits of Greeneville," Sheriff Pat Hankins told News 5.

https://www.facebook.com/Missing-Jackie-Ray-Setser-295786557485654/

http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/...sses-concern-in-missing-person-case/296053429

The missing page posted above has activity saying, among other things, that Jackie has been found, that he was in a coma all this time, that he is hiding in FBI protection, and there will be people going to prison. The page owner says he/she can't release any more info. There's also a rather, uh... unusual post. :)

Wow that's more than two months in a coma, that's not good. Head injury? Someone posted a photo of leg in a cast, is that him? I wonder how he was found, did he wake up? I hope it's true and I wish him a full recovery!

Family offers reward for information in missing person case
SETSER3_1489434336369_6086291_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

"He could kind of make your day in certain ways," Setser's mother, Nancy, told News 5.

Nancy Setser is not unfamiliar with tragedy. She has already had to bury two children. She also fears the worst following the disappearance of her adult son, 38-year-old Jack Setser.

"Basically, Jack was a quiet person. He was like me he basically liked to stay in the background," Nancy said.

Setser's family tells us the last time they saw him was as he was dropped off at a home on Kingsport Highway in Greene County.

http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/...-information-in-missing-person-case/393505298

I hope this poor mother doesn't have to go through losing another child. I can o let imagine how difficult this must be for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From 2010: http://astros.greenevillesun.com/printstory/312407

His name is often in our local paper. I had forgotten he was missing since Thanksgiving.
wendybtn I'm fairly local too. I wonder if the initial assumption was that he left voluntarily to hide out from legal and/or personal troubles. Maybe his family is growing more concerned now that several months have passed.

Did anyone take a look at his Facebook accounts I linked up there? If so, what do you think about the account that was updated in February? Could it be one of those cloned accounts used by scammers, or is someone actually trying to impersonate him?

wendybtn I'm fairly local too. I wonder if the initial assumption was that he left voluntarily to hide out from legal and/or personal troubles. Maybe his family is growing more concerned now that several months have passed.

Did anyone take a look at his Facebook accounts I linked up there? If so, what do you think about the account that was updated in February? Could it be one of those cloned accounts used by scammers, or is someone actually trying to impersonate him?
Good thoughts. I'm thinking clone account. People are not very nice sometimes.

I don't think either of his Facebook pages look very well used. Not enough to know for sure if they were legitimate. Any missing page set up by family/friends? If so, I couldn't find it. He lives a very high-risk lifestyle. IMO. I hope he is found soon, for his family's sake, if nothing else.

Still missing. He's in NAMUS now: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original
Original
Original
Original
Original

(More pictures at the link)

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact November 24, 2016
NamUs Case Created April 29, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Greeneville, Tennessee 37743
Greene County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Jackie was last seen leaving residence located on foot at 2 Bolton road in Greeneville Tn and has not been seen since.

Not a day goes by without Nancy Setser thinking of her son.
Jackie Ray Setser Jr. was last seen alive on Thanksgiving Day, 2016.

The missing person case remains under investigation by the Greene County Sheriff’s Department, but the trail has gone cold.

“The case is still open,” sheriff’s Detective Capt. Jeff Davis wrote in an email Monday.

Nancy Setser and her daughter, Michelle Setser, have provided all the information they have to investigators, but no solid leads have emerged in recent years.

They know the anxiety and heartache of other parents and relatives of missing persons.

Sister Michelle Setser knows her brother associated with drug users and dealers, but says Jack Setser kept that aspect of his life private.
“We don’t know a lot about his drug life, so we can’t be very much help to the detectives,” she said. “Whoever is involved in his disappearance, somebody in this town has answers.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back