TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and big hugs for you and your family. i seemly can't put into words how much my heart feels for you.

Asking everyone for special thoughts and prayers today for Adrianna. Today is her 4th birthday. Four years ago, she brought such laughter and joy into my life, I pray that one day, I will have her and her Mommy back in my life again so that we can celebrate all our days together.

Thank you all for your support of Jennifer and Adrianna

kholloway said:
Asking everyone for special thoughts and prayers today for Adrianna. Today is her 4th birthday. Four years ago, she brought such laughter and joy into my life, I pray that one day, I will have her and her Mommy back in my life again so that we can celebrate all our days together.

Thank you all for your support of Jennifer and Adrianna

My heart just breaks for you Kathy. It just has to be so hard as the birthdays roll by and not knowing where your girls are. I hope that you get your girls back too so you can celebrate together.

I received word from AMW today that Jennifer and Adrianna will be on the show this Saturday night, January 28th!!!!!!!!!! They are already on the website. This is coverage that is so needed for their case. Please keep the girls in your thoughts and prayers that the airing of the show will bring them home again.

kholloway said:
I received word from AMW today that Jennifer and Adrianna will be on the show this Saturday night, January 28th!!!!!!!!!! They are already on the website. This is coverage that is so needed for their case. Please keep the girls in your thoughts and prayers that the airing of the show will bring them home again.
Hi Kathy-

Just coming to post that I saw your beloved girls on the AMW site along with their story. It is very well done and I am hoping and praying that something comes from it. Glad they will be airing the show!!!

I can tell you their beautiful smiles and sparkling eyes will never be forgotten by me......my thoughts and big hugs your way.

cheers
petra

Thank you, Petra

You are very kind. Thank you for never forgetting my girls. I hope that soon, everyone will know their faces and that noone can forget them and carry those beautiful smiles in their memory everyday. Your words and your kind thoughts mean so much to me.

to keep Jennifer and Adrianna's case in the public eye is finally producing positive results. I was seriously wondering if all the emails and snail mail to the various media outlets was even being read by anyone!

I will be tuned in on the 28th and hope that this is just the beginning of some much-needed exposure on this case, and that it will lead to some SERIOUS pressure on local LE to get off their duffs and FINALLY do the digging into the dark corners that will be needed to crack this case-and community standing be damned! :clap: :woohoo:

Praise God, they were on AMW tonight. When their names and pictures came on the screen I shouted "Jennifer and Adriana!" My kids thought I was crazy. Perserverence!

Now, let's hope this generates some information.

I don't get that show where I live, but I am so glad they have gotten some national attention.

I can see their beautiful faces in my minds eye.

Thoughts for their family.

Bumping for Jennifer and Adrianna. Know that your loved ones are missing you on this Valentine's Day.

Jennifer and Adrianna have been missing for two years.

Please join their family, friends and community as we remember Jennifer and Adrianna with Love, Hope and Prayer.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 at 4:00 P.M. at Owens Chapel Methodist Church, this is very near the last place that Jennifer and Adrianna were seen. We will gather for prayer and release balloons at the location of their disappearance.

Thank you to all who come and show their continued support in the search for Jennifer and Adrianna.

Kathy, I know how much you were hoping for a break in the case- did anything useful come out-without getting specific? I am trying to gauge whether or not to continue my push at CBS and FOX for a FULL story about Jennifer and Adrianna-or to try multiple outlets for short broadcasts/let me know your opinion...thinking of you and your girls!

No, nothing came from the AMW. I really do wish that their case could get some much needed nation wide attention. Thank you for all your efforts!

kholloway said:
Jennifer and Adrianna have been missing for two years.

Please join their family, friends and community as we remember Jennifer and Adrianna with Love, Hope and Prayer.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 at 4:00 P.M. at Owens Chapel Methodist Church, this is very near the last place that Jennifer and Adrianna were seen. We will gather for prayer and release balloons at the location of their disappearance.

Thank you to all who come and show their continued support in the search for Jennifer and Adrianna.

I feel just awful that so much time has gone by and Jennifer and Adrianna are still missing and no one is coming forward with any information. This is just not right!

If I can be so bold, perhaps you could see if someone could video tape some of the gathering Saturday, along with filming release of the ballons. Try to get someone to add audio, or not (but write a statement), and send copies to every local tv station and the national shows too (NG, Greta, Rita, Abrahams), along with still pictures of mother and daughter. Perhaps one or more of them will air the footage for just 15-30 seconds, long enough to maybe get someone in the know, to feel some bit of conscience and come forward.

FWIW, and {{hugs}} Kathy,
fran

Oh my! Thats a wonderful picture. She sure is a pretty little thing :)

My heart breaks everytime I think of Adrianna and Jennifer... I can't believe there is still no news....
I pray that your family recieves some much needed answers soon.

so here's a "bump" for Jennifer and Adrianna-hoping the family is hanging in there and will let us know if there is anything they need.

Thank you for thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna. There is nothing new to report in their case. I do know that the National Center done a few updates to Adrianna's age progression. Also, the CUE Center is featuring the girls as one of their cases on their annual Road to Remember tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26