TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we all started making calls to that Police Dept requesting they take a deeper look? Have they been sent to the Topix board? Seems like there HAS to be a way to get some agency to take a closer look at what has gone on and what is currently going on.

They tell me that they haven't had time to go to the Topix board.......even though these people have been posting on there for 10 months now.

I did a search for cold case detectives in Tennessee. They seem to be mainly in other counties, but I would call them and see if I might get someone that would listen and help get something going at the local level.

There was also an article about the cold case division of TBI. I know they wouldn't take the case before, but maybe whomever is taking those calls now will see it differently. The article said they had chosen 11 murder cases from around the state and were reopening all of them.

The other route would be to try to find a reporter that would like to write a scathing review of how the case was handled. If you could get enough coverage that might intice one of the private investigators that handle cold cases to get involved. Either to make a name for themselves, or fund raising to pay their fees is doable. It can be intimidating at first, but we raise money for the non profit I volunteer with all the time.

The TBI is involved with the case a little......they are very familiar with the case. But all they do at this point is "assist" local LE.........I had to go to the Governor's office to get them to get involved at all. But so far, they have done nothing.

I think that you have been very brave.

What would be your top three steps that LE could take to give you some answers? (Aside from the obvious one that springs to my mind-handing over your loved ones alive and smiling...)

I think that you have been very brave.

What would be your top three steps that LE could take to give you some answers? (Aside from the obvious one that springs to my mind-handing over your loved ones alive and smiling...)

Number one would definitely be to vigorously and seriously pursue the boyfriend and his family in regards to Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance. There is an illegally dug septic system that I would like to see dug up and a grave that I would like to see exhumed. I know these are tall orders, but if I were the investigators on this case I would do all three.

Kathy I read through your thread the other night, start to finish. I'm very sorry you've had to go through this and greatly admire your perseverance. I get infuriated when I think of small-minded local LE and how they can turn a situation from solvable to cold with their lack of experience and inaction.

This happens all over the country and people can't get coverage or help. I have been working on a case from my hometown where a girl was murdered and the perp is still out there. Yep, probably the boyfriend (lawyered up, failed poly). And a cover up by family. And LE mistakes. She went missing end of June '00 and pretty much when she was found the beginning of August '00 the case just STOPS. The end. It's horrible, her mom can't get answers, info, nothing. Anyway, thanks for allowing me to go off topic, I just want you to remember you aren't by yourself in all this, which I'm sure you know.

"It's time to start a CALL TO ACTION to finally find Jennifer and Adrianna, and to protect the children of Robertson County, Tennessee.

Would any of the supporters or posters on this forum be willing to write or call your congressmen if we, Jennifer's family, provide you relevant information?

NO SEARCH WARRANTS have ever been issued in this case. KEY WITNESSES have never been interviewed. JENNIFER WAS IN A VOLATILE RELATIONSHIP with a person who gave various versions of her disappearance. NO EVIDENCE OF JENNIFER's LIFE EXISTS SINCE MARCH 2004, her social security number and driving license have not been used since she vanished.

WHAT if JENNIFER and ADRIANNA were YOUR KIDS? "

"
Robertson County Sheriff's Office 16153847971 Lt Don Bennett. Also, you can call any of the local elected officials www.robertsoncountytn.org for a list. Thank you to all who are truly trying to help. There are many positive things that can be done. Thank you to those who realize that what these girls need is people to continue to look for them. There are also printable fliers on many websites for any who have resources to print and post them. Someone somewhere knows where these girls are, there is no perfect crime.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/springfield-tn/TBVI2C7G5C1IJBLON/p174

Kathy I read through your thread the other night, start to finish. I'm very sorry you've had to go through this and greatly admire your perseverance. I get infuriated when I think of small-minded local LE and how they can turn a situation from solvable to cold with their lack of experience and inaction.

This happens all over the country and people can't get coverage or help. I have been working on a case from my hometown where a girl was murdered and the perp is still out there. Yep, probably the boyfriend (lawyered up, failed poly). And a cover up by family. And LE mistakes. She went missing end of June '00 and pretty much when she was found the beginning of August '00 the case just STOPS. The end. It's horrible, her mom can't get answers, info, nothing. Anyway, thanks for allowing me to go off topic, I just want you to remember you aren't by yourself in all this, which I'm sure you know.

Kathy I've read through some of the topix discussion (will read more later) & I just had to post how glad I am to see that you've remained strong in the face of such adversity & continue to work to bring your loved ones home. I wish there was something I could do to help in the quest for answers & ultimately justice for your beautiful girls. I'm going to keep reading & will contribute to keeping this thread active.

I want to thank everyone for keeping Jennifer and Adrianna's thread going and for all your support...........it just means alot to know that there are people who still think of the girls and want to help me keep their case from going cold, at least in our hearts and minds.

Thank you so much!

I am here to help if yall need anything to help with the letter writing or making phone calls. My husband and I are legal TN residents even though we are military and aren't living in TN right now.

I am willing to help in any way that I can, we do visit home often (TN) and have family there still that would more than likely help out in some way if they can.

Also my husband has been in the army for 17 years in August, and anytime he has ever had an issue with anything they call or write the congressman, and he has always gotten results. I can ask for his advice on who to write and what to say, and I will get him to call or write as well.

I am a life long TN resident. And I will definitely write/call/etc. to who ever we need to in order to get this case the attention it deserves. Just let me know who -- is it best to start out at the bottom? Or go straight to the top and work down?? I will also get my family to do the same.

I'm very ashamed of the Robertson County Sheriffs Department, and they should be ashamed of themselves too if they continue to sit on this without the proper investigation. What if it was their family? I can tell you that this wouldn't be the case... years later, no answers... how sad.

Stay strong Kathy!

I am putting together a Call to Action campaign......as soon as I get all the detail of contact info I will post it here for you guys........you guys are great! WS rocks!

Kathy,
Can we try to get some renewed interest from the media as the end of March '09 will mark five years that Jennifer & Adrianna have been missing? I will email a request to Issues with JVM on CNN Headline News for what it's worth. Do you have any local media contacts we could seek assistance from?
Was wondering if the new search for your girls that was being discussed on topix last summer ever happened. I've only read up to page 82 so that wasn't clear. Would be interested in looking at a timeline and/or media links related to this missing person case if you have anything like that.
I am sad too that this has gone on so long without resolution. I am particularly concerned about the little innocent girl called Nina with the beautiful blue eyes. She needs to be found.

Another question...anyone know how to do online public records searches for Tenn.? I see that there doesn't seem to be an open records system in place (like there is for FL) so that makes it a bit more difficult. Things that might be of interest would be criminal records, civil records, driving records, birth/death records, educational records, and occupational licensing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01