TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

CROSS PLAINS, Tenn. (WKRN) – It’s been 18 years since anyone has seen Jennifer Wix and her 2-year-old daughter, Adriana. The two disappeared without a trace of evidence in 2004.

Now, nearly two decades later, their family is still seeking justice and closure.

“I just remember shear panic in my house,” said Casey Robinson, Jennifer’s sister. “At the time, I was 15 years old, so I didn’t know a lot of what was going on. I just know no one could find my sister.”

More at https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-new...-woman-toddler-remain-missing-18-years-later/

Family members gathered to remember a missing woman and her daughter on Saturday at Kilgore Park

Jennifer and two-year-old Adrianna Wix haven’t been seen for 18 years. With foul suspected, the case was classified as a homicide in 2013.

The two were last seen by Jennifer’s boyfriend and his parents at their home in the Owens Chapel Community in Springfield. The family says that they haven’t given up hope to find out what happened to them. Today, they held an event to bring awareness to the case.

The family has drafted a flyer to gain traction and new information for the case. They believe that someone could have a small bit of information to help piece the case together.
Family members gather to remember missing mother and daughter

Robinson and Kathy Nale, Jennifer’s mother and Adrianna’s grandmother, met with the new detective on the case last week. They learned he has decades of experience with the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department and has solved a different cold case before.

Robinson told News 2 the investigators were excited about new movement in the case.

“After 19 years as a mother, you lose a little bit of faith in not just the people who are working on it for you, but the faith and the hope that you will ever get answers, so for (my mother) to sit beside me the other day and see the spark and their eyes light up like that, that was huge,” Robinson said.

Hi everyone. First.. I appreciate everyone following the case over the years (19 years next month).
My mom and I are working on the case together, but mainly myself with her help.
I’ve been pouring over it, every online forum, notes of hers, social media comments, everything.

Just wanted y’all to know I found this forum, super helpful and assuring to see comments as recent as this year.

Let’s move the case forward, and get some answers.

Thanks again, from my family.

- Casey

March 24, 2023 article

[…]

However, Jennifer’s boyfriend at the time, Joey Benton, told police he dropped them off at a gas station in Cross Plains the following day, where he watched them leave in a white car.

According to officers, Benton said Jennifer came to his house on March 26, 2004, without Adrianna, and she left in the same white car.

[…]

August 16, 2023

CROSS PLAINS, Tenn. (WKRN) — Jennifer Wix was 21 years old when she and her 2-year-old daughter, Adrianna, disappeared from Cross Plains in March of 2004. Since then, Jennifer’s family has spent 19 of her birthdays wondering what happened and praying they’ll soon be able to bring them both home.

Case Archive for Jennifer and Adrianna, be sure to click on the circled i for info:

Missing Person Podcast just released an episode about Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance.

21 year-old Jennifer Wix, and her 2 year old daughter, Adrianna Wix, vanished without a trace in Cross Plains, Tennessee in March, 2004. Jennifer and Adrianna were living with Jennifer's boyfriend William Benton and his parents on their property at the time the pair vanished. According to Benton, he dropped Jennifer and Adrianna off at a gas station and watched them drive off with someone in a White car. He said he later saw Jennifer in the same White car without Adrianna, however, police have not been able to verify his story, and he along with his family have not cooperated with police, or allowed them to search their property. By most accounts, the relationship between Jennifer, her boyfriend, and his family was rocky, and rumors have swirled about what really happened to Jennifer and Adrianna. As of now, there have been no arrests in the case, and Jennifer and Adrianna's family has been fighting to keep the case front and center. Along the way, there has been friction within the family putting some of them at odds with each other.

In this episode, Jennifer's sister Casey discusses the case, and her efforts to find out exactly what happened to her sister and niece, and to see justice done after nearly two decades.

When she vanished, Jennifer was described as being White, 5ft4-5ft6, and weighing 125-135 pounds. She had Brown hair and Brown eyes. Adrianna was described as having Brown hair and Blue/Green eyes with a birthmark on the front of her upper right thigh.

If you have information about the disapperance of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix, please call the Robertson County Sheriff's Office 615-384-7971.

To learn more about this case, visit the Facebook page or Instagram page set up by Jennifer and Adrianna's family.

March 1, 2024

CROSS PLAINS, Tenn. (WTVF) — It's been nearly 20 years since Jennifer Wix and her toddler, Adrianna, disappeared.

They were last seen in the Owen's Chapel community of Robertson County.

Fast forward to 2024, there's a new detective on the case.

Close to Nashville, TN as well.

“It's been 20 years since Jennifer Wix and her toddler, Adrianna, disappeared. The duo vanished on March 25, 2004, making it 20 years since they were last seen. Recently, new detectives were assigned to the case.”​

"Twenty years ago today, we reported them missing," the family said in a statement to NewsChannel 5. "Law enforcement have never been on that property to conduct a warranted search. That house has the answers we need. And we’re hoping this is the day we get them."

March 30 2024
''NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - The family of a woman and child missing for 20 years confirmed a search at a Robertson County home Wednesday was unrelated to any investigations related to their case, Smokey Barn News reports.''
''The following statement was obtained by SBN:

“The past few days have been excruciating. Our family has confirmed with law enforcement that the executed warrant was not for Jennifer and Adrianna,” Robinson said. “We’re hopeful that this opens the right doors and does bring a search warrant specifically for our case. We have heard what the warrant potentially was for, but until we have confirmation from TBI and RCSO we will not be sharing that information to keep from interfering with their investigation. Related or unrelated, this is the first search warrant that’s been issued for the Benton property. Our family only asks that the community continues to stand behind us as we fight to find Jennifer and Adrianna, and for justice.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back