TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have such a bad feeling about this whole thing. Those two little girls are beautiful and my guess is this is him with anything but paternal feelings on his mind.

I live in Nashville and am not seeing whole lots about this yet. Will post whatever I do.

On the way home from dinner tonight I saw a wanted billboard for Adam. I live In Panama City.

I just saw today that the mom and 14 yr old daughter were found dead and buried in his back yard. This is beyond sad. I heard he had ties to FL; does anyone know where at in FL? TIA

BBM- I said same thing earlier today , what if the youngest dont know that mom and older sis are dead, maybe AM is using that as a "threat" - like dont say a word to anyone or your mom and sis will be dead? He could have em disguised as boys and telling them that would make them not say a thing (for example while he was in store alone on video )

I cannot stress this enough, I really hope they have no clue and think they are on an adventure with Uncle Adam. The fact that they cut off their hair and dyed it, really is telling though, children are not stupid. Even if he was trying to play this off as a trip with their loving Uncle....they will eventually want MOM....When this happens, I WORRY.....:(

Just have such a bad feeling about this whole thing. Those two little girls are beautiful and my guess is this is him with anything but paternal feelings on his mind.

I live in Nashville and am not seeing whole lots about this yet. Will post whatever I do.

if you have FB spread it there ! Thats what I did and bascially threatened all my FB "friends" lol cuz he could be anywhere and you never know who is friend with who on FB, it could reach the right person!

I cannot stress this enough, I really hope they have no clue and think they are on an adventure with Uncle Adam. The fact that they cut off their hair and dyed it, really is telling though, children are not stupid. Even if he was trying to play this off as a trip with their loving Uncle....they will eventually want MOM....When this happens, I WORRY.....:(

Oh i completely understand what you are saying!! But, I do think as of now, they are still alive!

Oh good grief Nancy!

I do believe its a POSSIBILITY that Joann had some type of relationship with Mayes. Its not pleasant to think about but its also not a crime. Perhaps she got caught up in Mayes' lies and manipulations. It happens quite frequently. Its unfortunate, if true. Still, it doesn't mean this is any less of a horrid crime....a terrible willful act against this entire family. My heart breaks for this daddy....for Joann and the girls.

Nancy Grace said....

I do NOT believe Joann had any type of relationship with this man!

She was adamant about that!

Go listen to it again!

She said the fact that she fought for her childrens lives says she was not in a relationship with this man!

I just saw today that the mom and 14 yr old daughter were found dead and buried in his back yard. This is beyond sad. I heard he had ties to FL; does anyone know where at in FL? TIA

I haven't heard anything official, but I have heard speculation that TM has family in north central Florida and that Adam may have lived in Pace at some point.

Oh i completely understand what you are saying!! But, I do think as of now, they are still alive!

I think so too, at least I hope so....I don't really want to entertain the alternative at this time... I feel horrid and just plain angry... I cannot say how I really feel on here....I would get the boot....IMHO

I think so too, at least I hope so....I don't really want to entertain the alternative at this time... I feel horrid and just plain angry... I cannot say how I really feel on here....I would get the boot....IMHO

understandable! lets all chant that he turns them over NOW!!!

Nancy Grace said....

I do NOT believe Joann had any type of relationship with this man!

She was adamant about that!

Go listen to it again!

She said the fact that she fought for her childrens lives says she was not in a relationship with this man!

Did she (meaning Nancy Grace) say that Verbatim? She (meaning Nancy Grace) is a moron at times. I could adore a man, love him to no end, be in the best relationship, I promise you, if he went to harm my child, I would "stop" him center mass...

Actually, both affidavits mention driving. So it's assumed at this point that they were either in the vehicle together or drove separate vehicles. AM, his wife and mother is three people. If you add in four more people, you have seven. That's a lot for one vehicle. So they might have had two vehicles. Also, this would have allowed AM's mother to haul the two young girls while JB and her eldest daughter rode in a separate vehicle.

If that is the case, the two youngest girls might not be aware that their mother is dead. Heaven only knows what they are thinking right now. They must be very frightened. Kids can sense when things aren't right. This is particularly true for the older of the two girls.

Moo both of these women are despicable equally, but the wife is the only one charged with the kidnapping and it is her driving the victims that is mentioned in both affidavits(and if u actually read all 8pages of the court docs it repeats the same two paragraphs that are the details which state TM drove victims) ..
Each women has 4 charges TM for actual involvement in the kidnapping.. and good ol mom for conspiracy...so going by the docs its just TM that drove the victims.
Mayes' wife Teresa and his mother Mary both face four charges.

Teresa Mayes is charged with four counts of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

Mary Mayesis charged with four counts of Conspiracy To Commit Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

According to an affidavit, Teresa Mayes admitted to helping drive Jo Ann Bain and her daughters to Union County, MS and helping to "confine" the family.
ALSO 8 PAGE PDF AT LINK:

http://mobile.wreg.com/wap/mobileSe...wsSearch&nid=1787405519&cid=2154&scid=0&ith=0

Did she say that Verbatim? She is a moron at times. I could adore a man, love him to no end, be in the best relationship, I promise you, if he went to harm my child, I would "stop" him center mass...

Yea, I don't think she has got a clue.
The mother obviously didn't sign up for the kidnapping, but that doesn't rule out her having a prior relationship with this man.

Jo Ann Bain cannot speak for herself. It would be considerate to not speak ill of the dead until all facts are known.
MOO

No, it appears that good ol momma just said "yeah thats a good idea!"

BBM

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this for hours...

I mean, what is this for these people, family fun time? It's bad enough one person was depraved enough to come up with this horror, but then to have not just one, but two family members agree to it, and participate in it? For what? I know I'm not a lunatic and so can't think like these people, but still, what reason could possibly be good enough for three people to think this is the thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmholden913