TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big ole LE talking directly to girls gonna make me cry.

Showing an active big search in Union County (rural area).

New video of a search in Union County. Signifigant number of LE are at this site in Union County, Mississippi, in a rural area. County road 172 in Union County, driveway and dirt road, they don't know if it's a house, camp or what it is. LE is standing by in their vehicles.

I kind of have a feeling that he may have either killed himself or driven to Mexico. That's the only logical explanation I can think of for why we haven't seen him. His face is everywhere. Surely someone would have seen him. He can't possibly alter his appearance that dramatically in this short period of time. His eyes are very recognizable, IMO.

New video of a search in Union County. Signifigant number of LE are at this site in Union County, Mississippi, in a rural area. County road 172 in Union County, driveway and dirt road, they don't know if it's a house, camp or what it is. LE is standing by in their vehicles.

LIVE? During the presser?

Originally posted by GrainneDhu
<snipped from previous thread>
I doubt that TM knew all of AM's plans. I have a feeling AM knew how far he could manipulate TM but after that point, ha had his own plans.

I have a different view of TM altogether.. It is not only her FB that yielded clues of an emotionally or mentally unstable person.. Tho, she did describe being on meds just like doc told her and there wasn't anymore fussing and "frighting"(IYO "frighting" could be panic attack and while possible IMO not likely she regularly misspells) along with the fact that I heard the neighbor who had lived beside AM and TM for some years describe HER as being very much "emotionally unstable" and that he regularly heard her screaming, hollering, volatile and angrily yelling at AM.. These descriptions along with her own words IMO very much paint the picture of someone who is in fact emotionally unstable but more importantly that instability is very much of a volatile and violent nature.. That IMO is a very important piece of information to remember and I do not find her to be the weak, manipulated, and abused wife that she wants people to believe.. Not only do the descriptions describe TOTALLY OPPOSITE BUT SO DOES HER ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING OF A WOMAN AND HER 3 DAUGHTERS..

I actually have a theory that I will share and I've already made mention that IMO I very much believe TM likely seethed with jealousy over Joann and quite likely her beautiful daughters as well.. I think she despised them as her hubby/ex hubby so very much obsessively "loved" this other woman and her 3 daughters.. I believe this woman's jealousy, anger, resentment and hate built up from years of playing second fiddle to Joann Bain and her daughters and I believe she relished in their pain and suffering..

I'll go back to the words of Joann's aunt(Goodman) who said the family felt that AM wanted Joann and the girls with him and not in AZ.. I believe this to quite possibly be the case..
Back to TM we know at the very least she is admitting active participation in driving and "confining" the victims from TN to MS.. Again I will reiterate my opinion is that this woman was not acting out of fear of AM.. So very different this woman was in complete and total control of these victims in transporting and confining them and of her own free will did so and I believe she enjoyed every minute of pain, fear, and anguish ESPECIALLY TOWARD JOANN BAIN!!

IMO I believe TM could possibly be who killed Joann and Adrienne.. I believe she killed Joann out of that rage, hate, and jealousy in knowing her husband had obsessively loved this woman and her daughters throughout her entire marriage.. TM never even compared to Joann and the girls in her husbands eyes and I absolutely believe this emotionally unstable woman, that has been described as regularly raising hell on AM to the point that neighbors were aware of anger and instability.. I absolutely believe she quite possibly killed Joann when AM was not even around!! When she had the four victims all to herself to unleash the years of hate onto.. I believe that it's possible that's how Joann was murdered and possible that either TM had similar hatred for Adrienne.. Or maybe Adrienne being the oldest and same height(not weight but height)as TM that Adrienne possibly attempted to save her mom and therefor she was killed also.. Either way I find it altogether possible that Teresa Mayes is the murderer of Joann and Adrienne.. And AM has taken the other two girls..

I'm not saying this is fact as it just as well could be that AM killed them both.. My point is that I absolutely believe it possible that Teresa is the murderer here.. Think about the only people that would know, 2 are dead, AM and the other 2 are gone.. Mom wasn't present and thus far only is charged with conspiracy in having been a part of the prior knowledge knowing the kidnapping was going to occur.. Nothing saying she was there when the 2 were murdered.. IMO what better revenge for TM in her having suffered all those years seething with jealousy over her husbands "love" for this other woman.. What sweeter revenge than for Teresa to murder her and her oldest daughter and slap the blame on AM.. In her mind it would be "justice"..

All jmo and nothing more just wanted to add a different view to what could possibly have occurred in this tragic case..

**note that I've not yet had a chance to read the posts in this new thread and only had a few mins to post this theory.. My apologies if this post lands randomly amongst a completely different discussion**

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

So there's a big search going on in Union County and New Albany is in Union County?

AM must have these kids really disguised good, maybe like boys. I just can't believe he would still be in Mississippi. I think he would have been found by now, someone has to be helping him.

I kind of have a feeling that he may have either killed himself or driven to Mexico. That's the only logical explanation I can think of for why we haven't seen him. His face is everywhere. Surely someone would have seen him. He can't possibly alter his appearance that dramatically in this short period of time. His eyes are very recognizable, IMO.

That's what I'm afraid of. If he's thinking of only himself, he may have gotten rid of the girls (travel faster, lighter, less recognizable) and either committed suicide or fled to Mexico. JMHO. :(

Car question asked, and not answered.

Is TM cooperating with LE? Again, some questions go to the investigation. (Basically won't answer).

I''ll take that as a "yes."

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo