TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurkdom - I joined WS back during the Zahra Baker case and have read here ever since. Rarely post because I know I couldn't hold a candle to some of the fine sleuths here! This case has drawn me in as Zahra's did. I am from and live in TN, both sides of my mom's & dad's family are from West TN near Bolivar, and the roots on my mom's side are very strong in Union County MS - I was into genealogy for a long time, my Grannie is buried near Etta MS... I am quite familiar with the extremely rural areas, the back country roads (we got soooo lost en route to that funeral!). I am probably related to a good number of those residents in / around this area, and my heart breaks for them and for the Bain family. I would happily catch & turn over AM for free, and then give the reward $ to the family, if I could.

What I wanted to say is, I keep seeing it mentioned here about "how could he afford that / he can't have much money, he had no job", etc etc. I have read several times here & elsewhere (sorry no link, I am no good at hunting them down) that AM sold all his belongings / sold his Harley? Don't know if that is confirmed or not but if he did have and sell a Harley, that would bring in a pretty nice chunk of change, wouldn't it? Enough to get by for quite a while. :(

Also, and I don't yet know how to quote, but the post upthread about the person named AM posting about rigging a VW bus.. WOW... that is some admirable sleuthing work and I am glad you called in the tip. Just because it was on a UK site doesn't mean it's not him - maybe he thought it wouldn't be found / caught onto right away here in the US. :banghead:

I have a feeling he made JB watch as he killed A!

Something like your taking my children from me im taking one from you!

This is what fathers do sometimes when moms take their children away or get RO's against them.

We see it alot!

This had been building up for quite a while!

I think there is suspicion of GB because earlier in the case it was mentioned he posted on her FB page that he wanted her to come home that they could work out anything like they always haved. But then it was taken off of her FB page.

Right and he never mentioned she had run off with anyone, if he was the one who even posted the comment. Then again, someone got on JB's fb, accepted a friend and posted on one of her daughter's pages and JB was dead before that point. LE says they know who did that, there's so much more we've yet to hear. Whoever hacked into her facebook knew her password.

Statistically, men are less likely to molest their biological child. If the girls are alive, let's hope they think they are on an extended camping trip and not being harmed.

Actually most male molesters molest children in their family.

http://www.allaboutcounseling.com/sexual_abuse.htm#sa5

The most commonly reported perpetrators are fathers and stepfathers. Brothers, sisters, mothers, baby-sitters, and uncles, are also among the most common abusers.

3rd ... One of you inform LE that I am a Websleuth member. All those internet searches on murder, blood evidence, decomposition and body dismemberment were me, NOT my husband!!!

Could you imagine what LE would think, eek!!! :what:

Knox, His goose is cooked! :turkey::devil: :jail:

(sorry, couldn't find a goose)

I really think that AB looked so much like her mom JB. I think that JB's rejection of AM's advances preempted her death. I really believe he is delusional, and he may have thought that JB would come along with him in this little plan. It is obvious that he didn't want his wife to come along with him. AM needs to be found and caught before those two precious girls are harmed any more than they already are. I can't imagine how scared they must be. I hope that they are doing whatever it takes to survive and protect each other. :cry:

I think this advice is important to all of us. The descriptions of AM have come from TM's mom and sister. The first time I read a timeline, early on, I mentally calculated that GB was 60, JB was 31, AM was 35, and the middle daughter was 11. That is a big age difference, and the families have all been "friends" for a long, long time. I just supposed that that middle child was AM's. I don't mean to say he is a good guy, no telling what thoughts any of them had in their heads. But, it is never a good thing to run somebody down so badly, it just never does any good. He does have the girls, we need to pray that there is no more blood shed.

I think what I trying to convey is how different the tactics are when someone is on the run or someone is, say, locked into a bank with hostages. I can guarantee both perps are desperate. I am not sticking up for AM's behaviors, but some where in his mind he does think he is doing the right/just/self entitled thing. As outlandish as that seems to us. I highly doubt hostage negotiators would call someone locked in a bank losers, mad men, child molesters, etc. And let everyone seeking their 15 minutes of fame further slander/alienate the perp. No...they say yes sir, I understand where you are coming from sir, how can I make this better sir...And it works for the most part because people are motivated by something: a desire for perceived justice, some type of gain or entitlement or to have the media see their case to "understand" their plight. All I was trying to say was, the same tactic is rarely used in these other cases. It might help to have the FBI make an announcement, "Hey AM, this must be so hard for you, we understand how desperate you are, let's talk" rather then escalating his fight or flight drive by tracking him and cornering him. He is getting more and more desperate. And desperation leads to rash behaviors that are often fatal to all parties. Of course we can say, he doesn't deserve that chance...but...this isn't about him...it is about returning two little girls to safety. Say whatever the hello gets these kids out of his grasp. Period.

IMOO...I wouldn't be surprised if they are not alive at this point...including him.

Can anyone post the link to this? (Not that I doubt it, would just like to see the info). I have backtracked through the pages, and can't find it.

TIA!

Here ya go.. Below is secrett's post with article and link..
Just some more info , not sure if this has been posted yet-

Posted: May 10, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
Updated: May 10, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
Jo Ann Bain's family speaks out about murder and kidnapping
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

For nearly two weeks, Jo Ann Bain's family has been waiting, wondering, and worrying.

"Keep us in your heart and know that we appreciate and covet your prayers and we'd like to thank you personally and we do want our family back," says Bain's cousin Vicki Mahan.

Mahan says her cousin never made it to a hair appointment on Friday, April 27.

She says her kids never got off the bus that day.

That's when Jo Ann's husband Gary Bain called Jo Ann's mother in Henderson Tennessee.

"And his comment to my cousin was 'So y'all haven't seen them?' How was he put it, 'I don't think they were kidnapped.' And from there the feelings became more foreboding," Mahan says.

more at link

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

3rd ... One of you inform LE that I am a Websleuth member. All those internet searches on murder, blood evidence, decomposition and body dismemberment were me, NOT my husband!!!

Could you imagine what LE would think, eek!!! :what:

Thank you...just made my sides hurt....I know I have thought of this too, the things they would find on my computer...lol

AM needs to be caught. Now. He's holding the girls hostage (possibly), hundreds of LE officers from various forces as hostages of the investigation - and the fear they'll be too late, and he is holding the Bains family as emotional hostages.

He needs to be caught, turned in, turn himself in, or drop the girls off. NOW.

ETA: Everything I see about JB tells me she was an awesome woman, doting mom, loving wife... that's why I need to understand how she let this creepy guy be around her kids.

SBM

I agree that the part I snipped could be the way it came down.

I'm not sure that JB ever realised AM was creepy. We know he is because of what he's done. But before this, I haven't seen any evidence that he was creepy, controlling or upsetting in any way when he was around the Bains.

I keep thinking of Clark Roberts, the guy who seemed like a perfectly normal family man until one day he invaded the Amish schoolhouse in Nickel Mines PA and shot 10 little Amish girls.

In his last telephone call to his wife, he said he'd molested two female relatives when he was 12 and they were 3 and 5. Both women deny that they were ever molested and the one who was 3 wasn't even at the family reunion where Roberts claimed he'd molested her.

Before that day, no one ever dreamed that Roberts could possibly do anything like that. He lived a respectable, stable life with his wife and their three children.

And yet he did.

Right and he never mentioned she had run off with anyone, if he was the one who even posted the comment. Then again, someone got on JB's fb, accepted a friend and posted on one of her daughter's pages and JB was dead before that point. LE says they know who did that, there's so much more we've yet to hear. Whoever hacked into her facebook knew her password.

I looked and never saw any post that appeared to be off on JB's facebook. All I saw were done by her previous to the date of her disappearance. Also, if I send a friend request to someone, and lets pretend for this description they are away in the UK for a month, the day they return they accept my f/r it will show as that day. So I could have passed away two weeks prior and it would show that i accepted that friend, when in reality they just accepted my friend request...I hope this makes sense. I don't believe her fb was breached to e honest....IMHO

Here ya go.. Below is secrett's post with article and link..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Wasn't a poster on here saying JB was raised by her dad, mom was not a part of her life? Was that correct? And if so then why would GB call her mom? Tia

AM needs to be caught. Now. He's holding the girls hostage (possibly), hundreds of LE officers from various forces as hostages of the investigation - and the fear they'll be too late, and he is holding the Bains family as emotional hostages.

He needs to be caught, turned in, turn himself in, or drop the girls off. NOW.

He's got ties to so many places, I wouldn't even know where to begin looking.

If this is the same AM....OMG....my heart is pounding. His last post reads:

Submitted by adam mayes (not verified) on Mon,[2012-04-23 20:29.[/COLOR]i understand it will all be ok when driving, but as i will have bunks everyone will be sleeping in the van toomeaning they will need lights and power in the evening too. at least enough power to have their bunk lights on.
what is really confusing me is knowing how many amps i will be drawing from the battery when going through an inverter.
at first i thought it was as simple as .....

xbox - 190w / 240v = 0.79 amps.

but as it is running from a 12v battery supplying the inverter this isnt the case?

sorry im not picking this up too quick.
I am somewhat familiar with using the converter box from the battery. I have a laptop and printer in my vehicle that I use for business. He would have to have a very large inverter in order to power a tv and xbox and i believe he mentioned a refrigerator. the one I have can power a laptop and a printer for a long period of time and never run down the battery on my vehicle. I have a medium sized one, but I guess you could order a larger one, not sure. My truck actually has 2 batteries on it, so I guess I could power much more if I wanted. Interesting.

They sure picked a strange night though, TM said this was all preplanned, just about everyone was spending the night that night. GB and AM were taking the uhaul that weekend. AM was spending the night and also GB's daughter with her child. A house full of people is an odd time to carry this all out. He was taking the chance of people waking up and hearing what was going on, plus TM showing up, unless she was spending the night, also.

I looked and never saw any post that appeared to be off on JB's facebook. All I saw were done by her previous to the date of her disappearance. Also, if I send a friend request to someone, and lets pretend for this description they are away in the UK for a month, the day they return they accept my f/r it will show as that day. So I could have passed away two weeks prior and it would show that i accepted that friend, when in reality they just accepted my friend request...I hope this makes sense. I don't believe her fb was breached to e honest....IMHO

LE was asked about it and they said they know who did it and it was part of the investigation.

LE was asked about it and they said they know who did it and it was part of the investigation.

I know I saw that too, unless a post was put on there, and they took it down really really fast. Has anyone seen a post on there that was written after the date of her disappearance. I know I didn't. I found it odd when it was stated by MSM that the police stated that...I just wonder if they used that as a blanket statement to keep it from growing legs....IMHO

I guess we will never know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member