Found Alive TN - John Eaton, 44, Chattanooga, 5 Nov 2017

This is a friend of mine
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/36774263/csas-teacher-is-reported-missing

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

15344515_G.jpg

44-year-old John Eaton was last seen early Sunday evening, and did not report for work at the school today. Eaton is in his second year at CSAS, after previously teaching at Spring Creek Elementary School. He is described as 5'10" tall, with sandy brown hair. He was last seen wearing a gray Star Wars shirt with blue jeans and Converse shoes. He was last seen driving a 2007 Silver Kia Sedona with a few dents.

15344515_G.jpg

44-year-old John Eaton was last seen early Sunday evening, and did not report for work at the school today. Eaton is in his second year at CSAS, after previously teaching at Spring Creek Elementary School. He is described as 5'10" tall, with sandy brown hair. He was last seen wearing a gray Star Wars shirt with blue jeans and Converse shoes. He was last seen driving a 2007 Silver Kia Sedona with a few dents.
Another Photo of John from link above-
f3775f2bf8a48ae37c9c92d818f42c30.jpg

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2017/11/6/358039/2nd-Grade-Teacher-At-CSAS-Missing-Since.aspx

This article says he was a second-year teacher. He'd told his wife at 5:45pm he was headed to school to prepare for the upcoming week, but surveillance shows he never arrived.
There are people out searching the woods on either side of the road he would take to get to the school. He did not have find my iPhone activated and the family is unable to track his phone. Police will not intervene yet and AT&T needs the police to request any phone pings.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

TaylorJ4, do you know if he has a habit of going to get starbucks or a burger or something to take with him to school? Wondering if he made a pit stop somewhere, or gets gas on Sunday's and has a certain gas station he would go to. Could have cameras there.

TaylorJ4, do you know if he has a habit of going to get starbucks or a burger or something to take with him to school? Wondering if he made a pit stop somewhere, or gets gas on Sunday's and has a certain gas station he would go to. Could have cameras there.

The picture in the post above yours is a Five Guys. There is one REALLY close to his driving route and work at 401 Broad Street. Parking is street and there is a big parking lot across the street. Might be worth someone driving by to see if his car is nearby.

Hoping for the "Found Soon" update on this. Awful for the friends, families and students.

The three pics of him look like 3 totally different men (to me, anyway!). TaylorJ4, can you tell us which one is most current?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting post on the Search Team for John Eaton FB page. Hoping the information is accurate.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think this is allowed - His wife posted on her FB page that the police have confirmed sightings on John via video cameras in the Chattanooga area. The police have not given the family the location(s) where he has been seen.

On the John Eaton, Missing 2nd Grade Teacher event page, the spokesperson stated that John has been seen in Chattanooga on 11/7 but the police shared no other details and John has not reached out to anyone (police or family). I can't access FB from work (only my phone) so I can't link but you can search for the event with the title above.

Robert Parks
12 hrs · Chattanooga, TN ·
Since there is a lot going around, I will attempt to clear things up as best I can. The police can confirm that John has been seen in Chattanooga today. They can't share any other details with us, so please no questions. He has not reached out to family or friends as of this posting. The only thing we can do for now is encourage him to reach out to someone and let him know that there is only love, light and help waiting for him. He needs to know that there is a safe place to come back to. Any other information that you see that says he is safe and located is not accurate. Please feel free to share this message with others.
-Rob https://www.facebook.com/events/128346207876205/permalink/128570224520470/

Robert Parks
12 hrs · Chattanooga, TN ·
Since there is a lot going around, I will attempt to clear things up as best I can. The police can confirm that John has been seen in Chattanooga today. They can't share any other details with us, so please no questions. He has not reached out to family or friends as of this posting. The only thing we can do for now is encourage him to reach out to someone and let him know that there is only love, light and help waiting for him. He needs to know that there is a safe place to come back to. Any other information that you see that says he is safe and located is not accurate. Please feel free to share this message with others.
-Rob https://www.facebook.com/events/128346207876205/permalink/128570224520470/
Sounds like he doesn't want to go home.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members