Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom's Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/krystal.daniels.14

OMG! She identifies herself as a juggalo, that tells me all I need to know about her.

Juggalos have popped up in so many cases, as potential people of interest.

WE saw that in Hailey Dunn's case, where her mom and her boyfriend were into ICP and other similar juggle type bands. as were their friends.

And after that case, I noticed it popped up several times with other missing or deceased kids.Like Baby Lisa Irwin, where one of the potential suspects was a Juggle.

And there were several more, so many that I started a thread about juggles....lol

Got to agree that having worked in special needs, I wouldn't be confident that abuse would always be picked up promptly. Possibility of self-injury, not being able to verbally articulate things and the fact that some of these children can be more accident-prone due to their disabilities makes them very vulnerable to abuse. And the fact that sometimes the parents get very little help with bringing out the potential of their children and dealing with the difficulties. Not that that excuses abuse of course.

Really does depend on a good knowledge of that individual child which takes time to build up and if Joe was only 4 years old, I wonder how long the school staff had known him? And if he had been to a nursery before and if they had had any concerns/incidents?
And there needs to be a vigilant recording system so that even if you have a few different staff interacting with the children the notes will show a pattern of injuries or behaviour so things will get flagged up earlier. I very, very much doubt that this was the first time little Joe had suffered abuse.

Got to agree that having worked in special needs, I wouldn't be confident that abuse would always be picked up promptly. Possibility of self-injury, not being able to verbally articulate things and the fact that some of these children can be more accident-prone due to their disabilities makes them very vulnerable to abuse. And the fact that sometimes the parents get very little help with bringing out the potential of their children and dealing with the difficulties. Not that that excuses abuse of course.

Really does depend on a good knowledge of that individual child which takes time to build up and if Joe was only 4 years old, I wonder how long the school staff had known him? And if he had been to a nursery before and if they had had any concerns/incidents?
And there needs to be a vigilant recording system so that even if you have a few different staff interacting with the children the notes will show a pattern of injuries or behaviour so things will get flagged up earlier. I very, very much doubt that this was the first time little Joe had suffered abuse.

I think if nothing was picked up it would have been the relatively short length of time he'd been in school. That first year of school is definitely a 'getting to know you' year. But generally speaking knowing my son's school there is nothing that would get past them, absolutely nothing, even for kids with no speech or communication at all. They get to know the families and the kids so well, there is so much communication between teachers and parents on a daily basis (because the kids can't communicate with the teachers the way kids in mainstream can), it would be so hard to hide anything.

I'm really grossed out right now. Juggalos; what a nightmare environment in which to raise small children. That alone could be called child abuse. I've got tears in my eyes for little Joe Clyde and the other kids, too.

I'm really grossed out right now. Juggalos; what a nightmare environment in which to raise small children. That alone could be called child abuse. I've got tears in my eyes for little Joe Clyde and the other kids, too.
What are Juggalos?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not sure what this publication is, but I am thinking it might not be MSM. It is worded very strangely, as if English may not be the first language of the writer. Just strange to me, but perhaps the facts are accurate. Hard to say.

Edited to add: turns out it WAS accurate, as we have learned that there has been an additional arrest - the other parent (I hesitate to say her name or call her mother).

Before she cleaned up her FB she freely spoke of her schizophrenia, bi-polar and anxiety.
At one point she was hospitalized for it.

You have to go back a bit to find them, but the posts are mostly still there. She has a long post on Nov. 25, 2012 about many personal issues. They incude “my mental brake downs and my bi polar out burst and some one who has severe depression and the worst schizso affective”.
this should give you the specific post: https://www.facebook.com/krystal.daniels.14/posts/440594526001678

KD’s FB https://www.facebook.com/krystal.daniels.14

[h=1][/h]
Not sure what this publication is, but I am thinking it might not be MSM. It is worded very strangely, as if English may not be the first language of the writer. Just strange to me, but perhaps the facts are accurate. Hard to say.

Edited to add: turns out it WAS accurate, as we have learned that there has been an additional arrest - the other parent (I hesitate to say her name or call her mother).

This would not be considered MSM ... it’s an independent site, as best I can tell.

From their “About Us” page https://weekfacts.com/about-us/
We bring to you news reports, analysis and Opinion on trending issues, journalistic Investigations, SocialMediachatter and a lot more.

Week Facts though part of a larger corporation is an independent online publication with its own editorial team and staff members.

TBI statement on potential additional charges...
https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...de-daniels-mother-krystal-arrested/501787002/
[...]

Krystal Daniels subject of speculation before arrest

Police said Monday they were investigating whether others are involved in the death of the 5 year old.

Krystal Daniels was the subject of questions on social media about the case prior to her arrest, and Dickson County Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe said he was aware of the comments toward the mother.

“People have reached out with concerns there may be others involved,” Bledsoe said. “I have confidence (TBI investigators) are looking at every avenue.”

The TBI did not directly comment on the investigation other than saying it is still active and ongoing.

“We can’t speak to specifics regarding witnesses, evidence, or potential additional charges at this time,” TBI spokeswoman Susan Niland said.

I had to look that word up, "juggalos." Why does it seem that people like this are the ones who have the most children? It's so heartbreaking. I can only imagine what must have gone on in that house with these two at the helm. Those precious children.

Have they found the little one's body yet?

You have to go back a bit to find them, but the posts are mostly still there. She has a long post on Nov. 25, 2012 about many personal issues. They incude “my mental brake downs and my bi polar out burst and some one who has severe depression and the worst schizso affective”.
this should give you the specific post: https://www.facebook.com/krystal.daniels.14/posts/440594526001678

KD’s FB https://www.facebook.com/krystal.daniels.14

I'm always suspect of people who brag about their supposed mental illness in this way, in particular how "they have the worst case of..." In my experience those with legitimate mental illness don't go around Facebook making posts such as this one. The ones who brag are just looking for attention.

From her FB photos (that‘s little Joe):
2e0c803bc3f65cf7fa5bc0e1d98bce8c.jpg

This guy doesn't strike me as intelligent or calculating enough to know how not to leave marks. He apparently beat his kid to death by punching him in the face and body, obviously he doesn't care about leaving marks when he's angry.

What really concerns me is less about physical abuse and more neglect. The neighbor stated that she and others in the neighborhood were leaving pillows and blankets outside for Joe and when she returned him the one time she found the family in the living room and someone said that Joe must've moved the chair to get out. That sounds like they had him locked up in a room to me. Did anyone else get that impression from the neighbor's comments or am I reading too much into it?

I thought maybe they meant he unlocked a door to outside but who knows.

I definitely think it sounds like he wasn't properly supervised though. I also bet they weren't getting him any therapy or anything to help with communication or other things related to autism. To me, those things fall under the neglect category.

From her FB photos (that‘s little Joe):
2e0c803bc3f65cf7fa5bc0e1d98bce8c.jpg

In the interests of disclosure, I'm a guy, so obviously have not birthed a child but she does not look happy. Don't get me wrong, I understand a woman goes through a very physically and emotionally draining experience in child birth but I can't recall seeing a photo like this before of a mom with her newborn looking like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph