Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there septic tanks there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. That could explain why there was nothing to pick up on. So sad. And the thing where he said Joe Clyde was quiet but was easily triggered into meltdown? Welcome to autism. These people were not equipped to be parents to a SN child. Wish they’d given him up.

The article said that Joseph (the father/murderer) was quiet but easily triggered, not Joe Clyde (though Joe Clyde may have been too). The way he is described in the article makes me wonder whether Joseph was also on the spectrum.

The article said that Joseph (the father/murderer) was quiet but easily triggered, not Joe Clyde (though Joe Clyde may have been too). The way he is described in the article makes me wonder whether Joseph was also on the spectrum.

I have been thinking this, too, but I hesitated to say it.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...aniels-tennessee-dickson-county-tn/504143002/ Dad had a black belt in taekwondo people described him as quiet but when triggered,he had a short fuse

Oh boy. :( And please note up front that I'm not talking about a normal person who pursues martial arts for fitness or as a hobby, I'm talking about a person who has a violent streak with a short fuse, like Joe's dad.

This bolsters my suspicion that dad may have enjoyed taking his anger out on little Joe. IOW, abusing a helpless child allowed him to "vent" his frustrations, and given that the guy is unemployed and weighs 280 pounds I'm betting he was angry a lot.

And I agree with the poster who said they felt dad wasn't concerned about leaving marks on the night he beat Joe to death. Remember, it only requires seconds of thought to establish premeditation and IMO that night he was in a mood to go all the way. All MOO.

Not every unattractive person is a criminal, nor are the beauties saints. Can we please move away from denigrating their looks? Please.

Thank you for this important reminder. Looks don't make the person and we all would be fooling ourselves to think that "you can just tell by looking" who is capable of these terrible crimes against children. Domestic Violence crosses income barriers and races and is not predicted by attractiveness.

Have there been any statements made by Joe Clyde's mother? Any pleas for him to be found? Any comments at all, any interviews? Anything?

I hear only crickets right now.

I would really like to view any communication regarding her after Little Joe's murder.

Nikki Junewicz
‏@nikkijunewicz
12m12 minutes ago
New photos show Krystal and Joseph Daniels in orange jumpsuits, leaving Dickson Co. juvenile court. The couple faces charges in connection to their 5 year old son’s brutal murder. Details on @FOXNashville at 9

https://twitter.com/nikkijunewicz
https://twitter.com/nikkijunewicz/status/983875923660431360

View attachment 132753

Do they look like they're having a conversation?
Oh yes, they are definitely communicating. Hopefully the guards are listening and taking notes.

Ah! Yes the name thing is confusing. But probably. There is a very strong genetic component to ASD and other diagnoses tie into it as well.

They are just chit chatting like they are on a little stroll...what the heck?! I hate them.

They are just chit chatting like they are on a little stroll...what the heck?! I hate them.

IKR? It's like neither quite understands the severity of their arrests. Just wait until LE starts talking to mom about charging her with felony murder - things might just get real for her then!

I wonder if they do understand the severity,They both seem as though the could be mentally challenged.

They are searching Hickman County tonight as of an hour ago
I told you I thought they put his body farther away from their house

Ah! Yes the name thing is confusing. But probably. There is a very strong genetic component to ASD and other diagnoses tie into it as well.

Yes- genetics can play a part, but I honestly am not convinced his delays are not
due to something else altogether. A dx of anything shouldn't be made until a child is at least 6 according to most experts. And many other things come with what are called austistic traits- yet these traits are seen across multiple diagnoses.
If he thinks an asd diagnosis is going to get him out of this, he is sorely mistaken. Many people now mistakenly think the autistic population in general are violent due to some high profile crimes in the past few years. That narrative needs to go, imo.

They are searching Hickman County tonight as of an hour ago
I told you I thought they put his body farther away from their house

I always thought if "HE" disposed of Joe Clyde he would come to my county. We have two rivers that have risen due to flooding. To the point we called school off for several days.

I pray I am wrong. If Joe Clyde was put in one of those rivers, we might Not ever find him

They are not mentally challenged. I know someone who has seen the entire family. He saw the man more often than the woman. He has actually talked to the man. Probably the woman, too, but he only clearly remembered talking to the man.

There is another reason they may seem that way to some people. It is their own fault. This is not a judgment on their physical appearance. It is another thing and does not apply to the children.

They are not mentally challenged. I know someone who has seen the entire family. He saw the man more often than the woman. He has actually talked to the man. Probably the woman, too, but he only clearly remembered talking to the man.

There is another reason they may seem that way to some people. It is their own fault. This is not a judgment on their physical appearance. It is another thing and does not apply to the children.

Are they cousins?

I've seen other pictures of the mother posing with Joe. It would appear to be a common expression for her. I think she's just not a smiley person like some people are. I don't enjoy being photographed at all, but if it's with my kids, I at least try to muster up a smile. Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member