Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abused Dogs Belonged To Daniels Family
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/abused-dogs-belonged-to-daniels-family
(Video at link)

DICKSON, Tenn. - Animal rescue officials said dogs found with signs of abuse and neglect belonged to the family of missing 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels.

Two dogs were found left on a stranger’s property on Garners Creek Road last Sunday night, three days before Joe Clyde was reported missing by his parents.

The Dickson County Humane Society and TBC Boarding & Rescue have been working to give the dogs proper care.

“It was pretty sad,” said DCHS General Manager Vivienne Akhdary. “They were very skinny. They were covered in fleas and ticks and were very scared. The dogs were not well taken care of, and behavior shows definite signs of abuse.”

“They just pulled over and dropped them off,” said TBC Boarding & Rescue Founder Trisha Davis.

[...]

Would searching Hickman county make sense if they thought he was put in a moving body of water? Tuesday night was bad storms with wind and hail damage and a flood advisory was issued for southern Davidson, northern Williamson and northeastern Hickman counties that Tuesday night through Wednesday.

I'm more familiar with Rutherford and Williamson counties, I don't know if anyone in Dickson or Hickman can say if my thoughts above are even possible?

What if JoeDad was going to place him in the pond and realized the cause of death would not be consistent with the left the house story (hence the dog hitting the pond) but JoeDad stays on the same thought process of moving water vs. a pond of water?

All speculation and opinion.

Very possible and what I believe happened. It was crazy hard raining here that night. The fact we were still recovering from the last round of flooding make it seem even more likely imo.

(Video at link)

DICKSON, Tenn. - Animal rescue officials said dogs found with signs of abuse and neglect belonged to the family of missing 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels.

Two dogs were found left on a stranger’s property on Garners Creek Road last Sunday night, three days before Joe Clyde was reported missing by his parents.

The Dickson County Humane Society and TBC Boarding & Rescue have been working to give the dogs proper care.

“It was pretty sad,” said DCHS General Manager Vivienne Akhdary. “They were very skinny. They were covered in fleas and ticks and were very scared. The dogs were not well taken care of, and behavior shows definite signs of abuse.”

“They just pulled over and dropped them off,” said TBC Boarding & Rescue Founder Trisha Davis.

[...]

Murderers often have a history of animal abuse. I think this may be more directly related to the case than we realize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Video at link)

[...]

Glad the poor dogs were found and are being taken care of. Now I hate these "parents" even more.

I would really like to know how are little Joe's brothers doing? From the looks of it nobody in this household was happy.

Joe Clyde paid with his life for the abuse to stop.

They are sick to the core! Abuse the animals and abuse/kill the child! I wonder what the older child could tell LE.

Glad the poor dogs were found and are being taken care of. Now I hate these "parents" even more.

I would really like to know how are little Joe's brothers doing? From the looks of it nobody in this household was happy.

Joe Clyde paid with his life for the abuse to stop.
The good thing: these dogs are found.

The bad thing: where is this little pup? It doesn‘t show up in the video.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...26129931849.1073741829.100001534034106&type=3

I sure hope they've combed Garners Creek Road where they found the dogs. Familiarity with a location and all that...

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

(Video at link)

[...]

Hmmm.. I wonder if they discarded Baby Joe in the same area that the dogs were found, which is 9 miles away from the "family home" they existed in .

I don't see how he could have gotten into Hickman County. They are closer to Humphreys County than Hickman County. I am not saying the TBI is wrong, as they are talking to these people and I am not.

Maybe there is some kind of back way I don't know about. Does anyone know what kind of car this individual was driving?

Forgive me if this has already been answered. I'm not local to the area, but this looks like a decent way to get to Hickman County :

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Garners+Creek+Rd,+Dickson,+TN+37055/Hickman+County,+TN/@35.9225951,-87.5415785,11.25z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x8864ad16d1ecb345:0xb1a8a20fb17a8bfb!2m2!1d-87.527121!2d36.0265546!1m5!1m1!1s0x8864a988142eb941:0x40ec558675b4a4f3!2m2!1d-87.460397!2d35.8012797!3e0

That is a different route than I was thinking, but that is still taking more time than I thought he had. Of course, he could have done this in the middle of the night for all I know.

No pass from me. Two people who may or may not have a mental illness. Plenty of folk have a mental illness and don't kill their child and then decide Oh I just wont tell you where he is. It's a bargaining chip to save their sorry azzes from a DP. IMO
ETA- apparently the are cognizant enough to know that IMO

Forgive me if this has already been answered. I'm not local to the area, but this looks like a decent way to get to Hickman County :

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Gar...58675b4a4f3!2m2!1d-87.460397!2d35.8012797!3e0

I'm not from the area either but I did some studying of the County map. If I'm looking at the maps correctly, the Hickman county line is only about 5 miles away. Here's a Middle TN County map with roads and towns: http://ontheworldmap.com/usa/state/tennessee/map-of-middle-tennessee.jpg

Zoom in and you can see the top of Hickman County line is about where I-40 and HWY48 cross.

On Google maps, that location is about here: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Gar...17a8bfb!2m2!1d-87.527121!2d36.0265546!1m0!3e0

(Video at link)

[...]

And yet they could not drop off their own son someplace that would be safe.

Same with the dogs..... you don't have such serious signs of abuse the first time abuse happens. I will bet all my high heeled shoes that this was an abusive household for a very long time. I think when we hear the details of what went on in the house, it will be shocking and hard to hear. That's my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would never defend these people . I am just not understanding the fleas and tick aspect.

I have seven outside cats and one inside dog and one outside dog. I haven't seen any signs of fleas of tick on ANY of them yet. It has been a really cold spring. This just sounds off to me.

I would never defend these people . I am just not understanding the fleas and tick aspect.

I have seven outside cats and one inside dog and one outside dog. I haven't seen any signs of fleas of tick on ANY of them yet. It has been a really cold spring. This just sounds off to me.

BBM. It's not an important detail. It was only added to further inflame the court of public opinion against these people. Media has a habit of of doing that to further turn public opinion against someone, it makes them appear worse and feeds into the public need to pillory those they feel are beneath them. JMO.

BBM. It's not an important detail. It was only added to further inflame the court of public opinion against these people. Media has a habit of of doing that to further turn public opinion against someone, it makes them appear worse and feeds into the public need to pillory those they feel are beneath them. JMO.
Personally, I think punching your disabled child to death with your fists is enough......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So far we have a disabled child beaten to death and dumped "in some isolated place". We have dogs showing signs of abuse and malnutrition. Gee I wonder how the poor siblings have fared! My heart breaks for these children. Poor little Joe had to pay the ultimate price for what I feel was a life of hell within those walls. These people make me sick. I'm sure poor little lad just couldn't be beaten and abused into compliance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea