Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and another thing I found very odd was Joseph's family chatting with the prosecutor not the defense at the end of the hearing.

Thank you for pointing that out! I saw the camera on the relatives a couple of times but I didn't look closely enough to see what you've just said. Very interesting!

Thank you for pointing that out! I saw the camera on the relatives a couple of times but I didn't look closely enough to see what you've just said. Very interesting!
My theory is that they will do whatever it takes for Krystal to be held accountable. If their son is going down then they're gonna make sure she goes with him. Joseph turned round at the end and smiled at them, so looks they are still supporting him which led me to think it has to be about Krystal.

My theory is that they will do whatever it takes for Krystal to be held accountable. If their son is going down then they're gonna make sure she goes with him. Joseph turned round at the end and smiled at them, so looks they are still supporting him which led me to think it has to be about Krystal.

I didn't see that smile, either. Thank you for pointing that out, too!

And welcome to the forum! I haven't seen anyone say that, and you've already been making some excellent contributions!

I didn't see that smile, either. Thank you for pointing that out, too!

And welcome to the forum! I haven't seen anyone say that, and you've already been making some excellent contributions!

Thank you Amonet, That means alot as others on websleuths bring so much info and insights that half the time my mind hasn't even gone there, and it good to be here

Doubt Raised Over Blanket Found In Search For Joe Clyde Daniels
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is not commenting on the blanket or whether any tests have been done or completed. A person close to the investigation told NewsChannel5 they believe the blanket is not connected to the case.

The owner of the property where the blanket was found told NewsChannel 5's Nick Beres the blanket is very likely his -- left behind after it got wet on a camping trip.

There has been no official word yet on whether the property owner has been questioned by authorities.

Oh great, now the blanket may or may not have been Joe Clyde's. His grandfather told msm that he had bought it for Joe Clyde. So is it a similar blanket? Ugh.

And more news:
Sheriff says there are no more planned searches for Joe Clyde
Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe says there are no more planned searches for Joe Clyde Daniels as of right now.
I'm so sad. I hate the parents.

Hmmmm just googled and only NewsChannel5 is running with that story. Let's just hope they've been misinformed!
Yeah, same here. They're quoting "a source" so the report could be clickbait and nothing else. The article goes on to say:
The origin of the blanket is still uncertain. It's true that a member of Joe Clyde's family looked at photos of the mud-covered blanket and identified it as possibly belonging to Joe Clyde.

However, unless his blood or, possibly, hair is found on the blanket it may be of no use as evidence.
Interestingly, the attorney quoted in this article is the same guy who told msm that a no-body case will be very difficult and also brought up the possibility that Joseph could recant his confession.

He practices criminal defense law so it's not surprising that he keeps bringing up the "what ifs" that could happen. But he was also an Assistant DA back in the day so I guess we can't totally discount his concerns.

Burton S. Staggs
"Baby Joe's Grandparents Arranged Meeting With Son and Search Leader"

"I have confirmed through them, a member of the search group and the sheriff that the grandparents got Joesph Daniel's to meet with search leaders at the jail"

Fingers crossed
(Sorry not worked out the box quotes yet!)

Burton S. Staggs
"Baby Joe's Grandparents Arranged Meeting With Son and Search Leader"

"I have confirmed through them, a member of the search group and the sheriff that the grandparents got Joesph Daniel's to meet with search leaders at the jail"

Fingers crossed
(Sorry not worked out the box quotes yet!)
Where are you reading this?

Thank you Allabouttrial!

and
welcomeani-smiley-face.gif
to WS & this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors