Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER PIECE OF POTENTIAL EVIDENCE FOUND AND COLLECTED IN THE JOE CLYDE DANIELS CASE.
What you see here is an old beaten duffle bag containing a hacksaw and blade.
This item was recently found by a search crew led by David Marshburn in Dickson County, Tennessee.
He tells me this was within the radius of where authorites believe Joe Clyde’s remains might be hidden.
Sheriff’s deputies were notified and came to collect the bag.

[more at link]

E27AD917-8DB2-4B7B-B759-1FCCF03CE303.jpeg

223DBBF5-17F7-433E-B476-EDB0021FF75F.jpeg

DAF11BCE-99D9-40BB-A922-0BD9243060D4.jpeg

Nick Beres NC5

BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER PIECE OF POTENTIAL EVIDENCE FOUND AND COLLECTED IN THE JOE CLYDE DANIELS CASE.
This item was recently found by a search crew led by David Marshburn in Dickson County, Tennessee.
He tells me this was within the radius of where authorites believe Joe Clyde’s remains might be hidden.

[more at link]

View attachment 195483

View attachment 195484

View attachment 195485

Nick Beres NC5
I so hope this leads back to Joseph. We've got blood on a shovel that belongs to him, hair from that same shovel possibly belonging to Joe Clyde being tested and if the saw belongs to the father then one of the two parents may start spilling their guts to LE. And even if not the no body case just got stronger.

Like I said... tick tock...

I can't remember - did the child's boot that was found in April belong to Joe Clyde or have the test results not yet been released?
New potential evidence discovered in Joe Clyde case

Last edited:

[more at link]

View attachment 195483

View attachment 195484

View attachment 195485

Nick Beres NC5
Thank you for posting this! I am so happy Marshburn is looking for little Joe!

:(

NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON THE DUFFLE AND HACKSAW COLLECTED AS POSSIBLE EVIDENCE IN THE JOE CLYDE DANIELS CASE.

Investigators now tell me they believe the items are not related to the case.

[...]

As I first told you private investigator David Marshburn this past week located the duffle bag and hacksaw in a search area in Dickson County.

Sheriff’s detectives called to the scene took photos of the bag and then collected it as potential evidence.

Late today Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe told me that after close examination it was determined the bag and hacksaw had apparently been found during an earlier search.

This is what he told me:

“I'm told we have confirmed since we took possession that it is the same bag found within the first couple days searching.

It was obvious by the condition of the contents it had been there for quite sometime as the contents were weathered bad when first located.”

At that time, investigators decided the items were not linked to the case.

I’m not sure why they were then left where they were found in the woods.

Whatever the case, they have now been evaluated and the sheriff tells me they’ve decided not to send the hacksaw to the TBI for DNA or blood testing.

[...]

He is sorting through other discoveries and I will have more on what was found and learned in a special report on Wednesday.

I can tell you David says he’s used cell phone ping data and other information to target new areas to search.

Nick Beres NC5

EXCLUSIVE: I JOINED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR DAVID MARSHBURN THIS PAST WEEK AS HE SEARCHED FOR THE REMAINS OF JOE CLYDE DANIELS.
As far as I know, this was the first such search in several months.
David’s voluntarily worked this case for months now and returned to Dickson County from his home in North Carolina with some new theories about where to look for the 5-year-old’s body.
Joe Clyde disappeared a year ago April.
His father is charged with homicide, but he has not led authorities to the body.
David and his team came with cadaver dogs and found some items of interest.
I take you inside the search effort tonight on Newschannel5 at 6.

(Video)

Nick Beres NC5 - EXCLUSIVE: I JOINED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR... | Facebook

*** BREAKING: THE LATEST TWIST NOW IN THE HIGH PROFILE JOE CLYDE DANIELS CASE.

I’ve learned Joe Clyde’s mother is seeking a divorce from her husband, which could be a major development for prosecutors.
Joseph and Krystal Daniels have both been charged in connection with the boy’s death.
Joseph Daniels is charged with criminal homicide in the death of 5-year-old Joe Clyde, who disappeared from his Dickson County home a year ago April.
He is locked up in Riverbend Maximum Security Prison awaiting trial.
Krystal Daniels is charged with aggravated child neglect and is locked up in the Dickson County jail.
She recently sent me a long letter where, among other things, she says she plans to seek a divorce from her husband.
I could not reach Joseph Daniels in prison for comment, but I did speak to his father Big Joe who told me "good riddance."
So, what does this mean?
A divorce would eliminate any marital privilege protections.
So, now the parents can be compelled to testify against each other.
And, you figure if, to this point, they were forming a unified front — then that may now be split.
And, we could see each parent now willingly turn on the other.
Obviously, with both being locked up any legal action to finalize a possible divorce likely won’t happen anytime soon.
But you wonder if Krystal’s plan for a divorce may now produce more truthful statements from the teo of them to help investigators?
I will have much more on this exclusive story tonight on Newschannel5 at 6.
And I’ve posted Krystal’s entire letter to me for you to read at Newschannel5.com.
What do you think?

Nick Beres NC5

And I’ve posted Krystal’s entire letter to me for you to read at Newschannel5.com.
Krystal’s entire letter:
https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/28/7b/3a48e00547a1a1be1535a813d658/krystalletter.pdf

as linked in this news article:

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/joe-clyde-daniels-case-krystal-daniels-pens-letter-says-shes-seeking-divorce-from-husband
Krystal Daniels has been charged with aggravated child neglect. She recently sent me a long letter from jail, where among other things she says she plans to seek a divorce from her husband.
Read the full letter from Krystal Daniels here.

BREAKING: KRYSTAL DANIELS’ OWN MOTHER CALLS HER A LIAR.
After Krystal Daniels sent me a letter detailing alleged childhood trauma her mother is speaking out, claiming her daughter is untruthful.
Daniels is charged with aggravated child neglect in the death of her 5-year-old son Joe Clyde.
In her letter to me, she announced plans to divorce her husband Joseph, who is charged with homicide in connection to their son.
The letter also discusses Daniels' struggle with anxiety that she says stems from a sexual assault at the hands of a boyfriend of her mother’s when she was young.
Krystal said her mother didn't believe her, and no criminal charges were filed.
Now her mother is saying Krystal is not telling the truth.
“Krystal will say or do anything to get out of trouble," her mother told me. "She was never raped. That is a bold faced lie."
Daniels' mother says if her daughter had ever told her such a thing she would have immediately rushed her to the hospital.
“She is trying to gain sympathy in the Joe Clyde criminal case," said her mother. "But she is a habitual liar."
Krystal's mother lives out of state and says she has no idea whether her daughter is involved in what happened to Joe Clyde.
Both Krystal and her husband Joseph have told ever-changing stories about what happened to Joe Clyde the night he disappeared from his Dickson County home a year ago April.
His body still has not been found.

Nick Beres NC5

Steven Wiggins trial moved to February, Joseph Daniels trial reset for August 2020

April 11, 2019

"...The trial for Steven Wiggins, the man charged with first degree murder in the May shooting death of Dickson County Sgt. Daniel Baker, has been pushed back to February next year.

Wiggins’ trial would have then taken place the same month jury selection was scheduled to begin for Joseph Ray Daniels and Krystal Daniels’ trial.

However, court officials said Thursday afternoon that the trial for both Daniels was being reset to August of 2020.

Joseph Daniels is charged with murdering his 5-year-old son, Joe Clyde. Krystal Daniels is charged with aggravated child neglect...."

Steven Wiggins trial moved to February, Joseph Daniels trial reset for August 2020

This article was posted in the wrong thread.

It belongs in this thread:

TN - Daniel Baker, Dickson County Deputy, Slain, 30 May 2018 *Arrests*

Sorry...:(

Man accused of killing Sgt. Daniel Baker appears in court (with clip)

Jul 2, 2019

"DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – Steven Wiggins, the man accused of killing Sgt. Daniel Baker, was back in court Tuesday for a motions hearing.

Wiggins appeared in a button-down shirt and slacks as he entered the Dickson County courthouse, briefly making eye contact with Sgt. Baker’s family.

A number of motions were presented, including one discussing witnesses who will take the stand.

At the request of the defense, the state agreed to disclose expert witnesses. They will not, however, provide the context of the anticipated testimony of witnesses.
In a previous motions hearing, the trial start date was moved to February 2020 in order to prevent coming into conflict with the Joe Clyde Daniels trial.

The next motions hearing for Wiggins is set for August 23rd...."

Man accused of killing Sgt. Daniel Baker appears in court
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gov. Bill Lee officially signs Sgt. Daniel Baker Act into law

Jul 16, 2019

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Gov. Bill Lee has signed the Sgt. Daniel Baker Act into law.

The law was named in Sgt. Baker's honor because prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Steven Wiggins and Erika Castro-Miles in connection with the sergeant's death last year.

It speeds up a death penalty appeal, by doing away with the part of the appeals process that sends the case to the court of criminal appeals.

The Dickson County Sheriff's office posted a photo on their Facebook page Monday night, showing Governor Lee signing the bill, alongside Baker’s wife and daughter.

The law goes into effect August 1."

Gov. Bill Lee officially signs Sgt. Daniel Baker Act into law

(Photo by: Dickson County Sheriff's Office)

AR-305309969.jpg

This article is also posted in the wrong thread.

Correct thread:

TN - Daniel Baker, Dickson County Deputy, Slain, 30 May 2018 *Arrests*

*** BREAKING: THE LATEST TWIST NOW IN THE HIGH PROFILE JOE CLYDE DANIELS CASE.

I’ve learned Joe Clyde’s mother is seeking a divorce from her husband, which could be a major development for prosecutors.
Joseph and Krystal Daniels have both been charged in connection with the boy’s death.
Joseph Daniels is charged with criminal homicide in the death of 5-year-old Joe Clyde, who disappeared from his Dickson County home a year ago April.
He is locked up in Riverbend Maximum Security Prison awaiting trial.
Krystal Daniels is charged with aggravated child neglect and is locked up in the Dickson County jail.
She recently sent me a long letter where, among other things, she says she plans to seek a divorce from her husband.
I could not reach Joseph Daniels in prison for comment, but I did speak to his father Big Joe who told me "good riddance."
So, what does this mean?
A divorce would eliminate any marital privilege protections.
So, now the parents can be compelled to testify against each other.
And, you figure if, to this point, they were forming a unified front — then that may now be split.
And, we could see each parent now willingly turn on the other.
Obviously, with both being locked up any legal action to finalize a possible divorce likely won’t happen anytime soon.
But you wonder if Krystal’s plan for a divorce may now produce more truthful statements from the teo of them to help investigators?
I will have much more on this exclusive story tonight on Newschannel5 at 6.
What do you think?

Nick Beres NC5
Too bad this guy didn’t take the time to look up the law and see that it didn’t matter if they were married or not, they could still be compelled to testify because the case involves abuse of a minor, which is an exception to the law.

If she has an ounce of decency in her and knows what happened to little Joe and where his body is, she would tell investigators instead of asking for a BS divorce. Just what good would a divorce do in this case? Crocodile tears is right.

Thinking of you, Little Joe. You deserve better than this, and you deserved far better parents than the ones you got stuck with.

There's a very special place in HELL for this clan. I have to keep checking back just in case one of them meets with harm in their current accommodations. Rest in peace sweet guy, they can never hurt you again. Soon they will finally go to trial ! JMO of course

Joe Clyde's mother considering splitting case from husband

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The mother of Joe Clyde Daniels will seek to be prosecuted separately from her husband.
[.....]
NewsChannel 5 has now learned that Krystal will move to sever her case from her husband and will demand a quicker, separate trial.

This means she will also ask for a bond reduction, which could allow her to get out of prison.

By severing the cases, this could set the stage for Krystal to testify against her husband. She is currently seeking a divorce.

and of course.... no court date mentioned! :(

Joe Clyde's mother considering splitting case from husband

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The mother of Joe Clyde Daniels will seek to be prosecuted separately from her husband.
[.....]
NewsChannel 5 has now learned that Krystal will move to sever her case from her husband and will demand a quicker, separate trial.

This means she will also ask for a bond reduction, which could allow her to get out of prison.

By severing the cases, this could set the stage for Krystal to testify against her husband. She is currently seeking a divorce.

and of course.... no court date mentioned! :(
Please excuse me while I don't cry tears of joy over this bit of news.

WHERE IS YOUR SON, JOE, KRYSTAL?!?!?!? I could give a rats arse if you divorce him or stay married to him. Have some decency and tell LE where your precious son is.....he deserves a proper burial, the only proper thing left that you can give him now!

Krystal’s entire letter:
https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/28/7b/3a48e00547a1a1be1535a813d658/krystalletter.pdf

as linked in this news article:

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/joe-clyde-daniels-case-krystal-daniels-pens-letter-says-shes-seeking-divorce-from-husband
Krystal Daniels has been charged with aggravated child neglect. She recently sent me a long letter from jail, where among other things she says she plans to seek a divorce from her husband.
Read the full letter from Krystal Daniels here.
Did anyone else notice the little slip of words in her letter?

"In all reality, in my mind I think that if a parent really knew that someone hurt their child I don't think that they would be willing to try and help law enforcement in any kind of way."

IMO she spoke the truth, she just didn't know she did.

I am by no means saying she is innocent, but if you have ever dealt with the poor uneducated, this letter makes perfect sense. Do I believe her? I dunno. Is she innocent? No, she is guilty of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda