Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to these images M?
It looks like their shoes and posture but the guy looks thinner by far. I saw some photos TCs sister posted and Tads fringe is actually a comb over. He can switch to a bald look easily. If his vanity would allow it. She could wear a wig. Her heart shaped face and slight lisp give her away. Her sister thought she was 5, 2", now they are saying 5'. Anyway, she's short, he's average height, much older, quite young...people are going to find near matches.

The thing is the person who reported it was quite sure it was them, but who knows. The guy looks quite different to me in that still.

I think they are staying where it's warm to give them more sleeping options. I don't think they'd leave the states with guns....beyond that who knows.

Any father daughter pairs that resemble those two better watch out. So many eyes searching. I do hope she's found soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I think he is driving the Rogue because it is his and he would want to hang onto his property. I suspect the news of the divorce is driving him nutso. He would probably be very worried that JC might get something that he thinks is his.

I think when LE catches up to them it will be surprising how little TC really knew about life on the run. He is IMO the classical blow-hard who dazzles the young and less cynical with stories of his survival ability etc. when in reality he is really at home in a cushy chair with snacks in front of the TV watching other real survivalists.

Except it is not is property. It belongs to a bank. He made sure he has no equity in it. So he could dump it in a river at this point, and be out nothing.

I don't know why news of the divorce would be driving him nuts. I'm pretty sure that is exactly what he wanted to hear.

He's had to have stopped for gas somewhere. Even is he's paying with cash, he would have to go inside to pay. It's so frustrating the lack of credible sightings. 😔

He's had to have stopped for gas somewhere. Even is he's paying with cash, he would have to go inside to pay. It's so frustrating the lack of credible sightings. ��

New Jersey you can't pump your own gas, even if you use cash they come to your car. It's aggravating but sometimes I forget to get gas when I visit the in laws and we have to stop. Any other states like this?
I absolutely don't think they are in NJ, but could explain the lack of sightings of they are in a state like this, unless NJ is the only one

New Jersey you can't pump your own gas, even if you use cash they come to your car. It's aggravating but sometimes I forget to get gas when I visit the in laws and we have to stop. Any other states like this?
I absolutely don't think they are in NJ, but could explain the lack of sightings of they are in a state like this, unless NJ is the only one

I have never been to a state where it was required for an attendant to pump our fuel. I live in Kansas but know the states surrounding us, the states straight up from us to Canada, over to Florida, down to Texas and over to Arizona do not require an attendant. (Sorry about the lax description...I just drive and do not pay attention to what or where we really are.)

Do any of the Facebook groups have the images Laffy Taffy posted a week ago? I'd like to see those.

Oregon. It's a job creation thing.

Laffy Taffy is a poster here. That's what is being referred to.

If I recall correctly, Oregon also forbids pumping your own. I -think- those are the only two. And some of us who live in states where they allow it will still seek out one of the few "full service" stations because we hate pumping gas.

Has anyone read anything regarding the circumstances of the OKC sighting? The timing is weird on that, unless it's a case where it was called in when it happened and it simply took LE that long to investigate a sighting in a place that seemed unlikely.

If it really wasn't called in until a couple days ago, I wonder if it was anon? I could really picture TC intentionally going somewhere where he knew they'd be seen/taped, then maybe calling in the tip himself when nobody noticed. If that's the case, I'm betting that they've got no video of whatever they were driving, and that TC and ET no longer look anything like they did in the store.

I've seen the NM images and don't think it looks like them at all. Any thoughts?

I don't think it looks like them either in the NM images, fwiw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone read anything regarding the circumstances of the OKC sighting? The timing is weird on that, unless it's a case where it was called in when it happened and it simply took LE that long to investigate a sighting in a place that seemed unlikely.

If it really wasn't called in until a couple days ago, I wonder if it was anon? I could really picture TC intentionally going somewhere where he knew they'd be seen/taped, then maybe calling in the tip himself when nobody noticed. If that's the case, I'm betting that they've got no video of whatever they were driving, and that TC and ET no longer look anything like they did in the store.
If you think about it, that was less than 24 hours after the AA went out, not much reason for someone in OKC to be looking for them.

I'm guessing there was something else behind the scenes that caused them to go through Walmart video.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He's had to have stopped for gas somewhere. Even is he's paying with cash, he would have to go inside to pay. It's so frustrating the lack of credible sightings. [emoji17]

I usually fill up at a local shell station. I always pay cash (plenty of credit card skimmers have been found at pumps lately, so I feel safer just paying with cash), and I put my cash right into the pumps here (Wisconsin), just like if you were using a self checkout at a store. If you require change, you'd have to go in to get it, but if he knows how much his tank takes, he could easily avoid that.

I usually fill up at a local shell station. I always pay cash (plenty of credit card skimmers have been found at pumps lately, so I feel safer just paying with cash), and I put my cash right into the pumps here (Wisconsin), just like if you were using a self checkout at a store. If you require change, you'd have to go in to get it, but if he knows how much his tank takes, he could easily avoid that.

I didn't know you could pay cash at the pump. Learned something new today

Some pumps take cash and many pumps that take cash and cards will still operate if the station is closed. You can drive up at night when lights are out and pump your gas.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not all gas stations have the option, but the shell by my house does [emoji4] however, the shell about 10 minutes from my house does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member