Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but did you know that one of the signs of a psychopath is that they don't yawn when they see someone else yawn?
Oh.. Now I have a great new test when meeting a new man.. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I yawned when I read this... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what? I actually did too and did it again reading your post. Now I'm yawning while typing about yawning.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Random but did you know that one of the signs of a psychopath is that they don't yawn when they see someone else yawn?

What does it say if I yawned after only just reading about someone else yawning??

Very interesting random info. Thank you.

(ETA I see I'm in good company. Haha).

Psychopaths or sociopaths? Just wanted to clarify which, because I would guess this is a characteristic of a sociopath.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I yawned while reading this, and my dog yawned (probably coincidence but glad to know she's probably not a psychopath) and then I yawned again while watching the dog yawn. Now I feel like I need a nap...

"BETH"
jill c called her beth, and i think 'Beth' is on her facebook page...

I didn't yawn at any talking about/reading about yawning :thinking:

Psychopaths or sociopaths? Just wanted to clarify which, because I would guess this is a characteristic of a sociopath.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Some think they r the same. Dont know. Maybe theres levels of psychopathy?

Yawning/psychopath
Makes sense since psychopaths don't empathize. Theres a big disconnect emotionally with other people.

From the link below I pasted a quote that seems to conflict with what her sister said on this forum. Was the sister verified?

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...ommunicate-with-kidnap-girl-elizabeth-thomas/

Whatley pointed out that according to family, Elizabeth didn’t take anything from her home that would suggest she planned on running away. While it’s unclear exactly what she had in her bag when she left with Cummins, she didn’t take things from home that would indicate that she was willingly going away for as long as she’s been missing.

It does not conflict. The sister said she left with minimal items and left important medication at home.

The question is, what can be done?

Everyone could possibly call and/or email, fax state or national parks
in their areas to let them know about the case. Send them the flyer. It won't cover close to all but it's something.

Then we need a good Spanish translation of the flyer and a network on social media to start spreading the word south of the border. A compelling narrative is what will strike interest in other countries.

If this could get on the news down south that would be great.

I believe that I saw on AT twitter a few days ago that some group had notified Mexican authorities and there was a photo of an Amber Alert (or the likes of one) in SPANISH. Anyone else see that? I think it was a poster to AT from Penn. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517