Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because her IG clearly shows she was in on the whole thing. All In. I dont believe she ever said any such thing. Look how she behaved toward the girl who reported the kiss .And we are expected to believe that she, herself, told someone to call the cops on him? Color me skeptical.

*Although she is still 100% victim of this loser, she most certainly doesn't see it that way.
I find it disturbing that her Instagram says she's a "wife." I pray she's found safe, and that she will get the help she needs.
:candle:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Keep reading that ET's mother is facing 2 child abuse charges directly related to ET. What happened? Is there a link concerning this?

I keep getting this eerie feeling that they are no longer with us.

While I disagree about her being in "Mortal danger". His IG in indeed, creepy in its blatent proclamation of his twisted fantasy of their "unbreakable love"!

I dont think he'll physically harm the girl, I think he views himself as her savior who "sacrificed" his whole life for her. ( wife, kids ect...). ( How very Christian of him. Not.)

Right now he is totally delusional, for whatever reason.

I'm with you!

I think that this man would be a bleeding heart for a kid who has been treated like a dog. I also think his mental health is not good presently. I hope that all go gently. MOO

I keep getting this eerie feeling that they are no longer with us.

Unfortunately, so do I and I definitely don't like the feeling :tantrum: :sick: :tears: :anguish:

Unfortunately, so do I and I definitely don't like the feeling :tantrum: :sick: :tears: :anguish:
I got the sense from ET instagram account that at times she seemed very depressed and hinted at being suicidal. Holding this young soul in the light and with prayer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they're definitely still​ with us, I also think that she'll be found safe.

I have a bad feeling also. I really hope I'm wrong and they are just off the grid but wouldn't they need food and supplies by day 8? Praying for your safe return ET [emoji72]

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I keep thinking about the school admin and how they handled this situation. Their silence! I highly doubt they would be silent if TC weren't involved. It's like ET is collateral damage, nothing to see here, let's move on. I think her dad needs to find a pit bull attorney, in addition to the local one. No child should be in the situation she was in - especially once reported and it was allowed to continue. He did more to stop it than they did.

Seems like the TBI isn't hopeful either. Here's some quotes and article
After seven days, there have been no credible sightings of Thomas or Tad Cummins, the man she is believed to be with.

How is*Cummins, with limited resources, managing*to keep out of view from law enforcement*who have a lot of assets at their disposal?*Pictures of both Cummins and Thomas have been broadcast on regional and national newscasts, not to mention a nationwide Amber Alert. Every law enforcement officer and the public are on the lookout for them. Now the TBI is thinking both in and out of the box.

She is definitely a victim, she may not realize that she's a victim, but certainly a victim. She needs help, she needs our best effort, and she needs the attention of this country to be on the lookout for her," DeVine said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34958352/tbi-says-no-credible-sightings-of-elizabeth-thomas-after-7-days

( Sent from WSMV )

The FBI place him on the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
I'm not so sure he's not BG.

Plus he's familiar with computers and phones to fit with knowledge of Snapchat factor possibly.

The first image I saw of BG I immediately noticed how much he resembles my husband. Then seeing the IG profile pic of TC, I had the exact same thought. While BG and TC may resemble each other, I have no reason to believe they're the same person.

I'm still in shock that the school hasn't posted ANYTHING! Usually school administrations post a picture of kids wearing the favorite color of the missing pupil or SOMETHING!

Maury County Board of Education, the Superintendent/Principal and any others involved should be thoroughly investigated!!

WTF is going on in this system!

The school's website recently listed Cummins as part of the health science faculty at Culleoka Unit School, but the site has been updated and now says "TBD" where Cummins' name used to be.

Maury County Public Schools officials have been quiet about the incident. There doesn't appear to be any word about the missing student on the school's website or Facebook account.

Calls and emails to the school district and Marczak were not immediately returned over the weekend. Marczak did not immediately respond to a direct message sent via Twitter.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/19/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt/index.html

Seems like the TBI isn't hopeful either. Here's some quotes and article
After seven days, there have been no credible sightings of Thomas or Tad Cummins, the man she is believed to be with.

How is*Cummins, with limited resources, managing*to keep out of view from law enforcement*who have a lot of assets at their disposal?*Pictures of both Cummins and Thomas have been broadcast on regional and national newscasts, not to mention a nationwide Amber Alert. Every law enforcement officer and the public are on the lookout for them. Now the TBI is thinking both in and out of the box.

She is definitely a victim, she may not realize that she's a victim, but certainly a victim. She needs help, she needs our best effort, and she needs the attention of this country to be on the lookout for her," DeVine said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34958352/tbi-says-no-credible-sightings-of-elizabeth-thomas-after-7-days

( Sent from WSMV )

My guess from past situations like this that I've seen, camping in a remote location. News of their travels became public fairly quickly so they are hiding out somewhere.. Unless they are feeling trapped and desperate.....

Observations by me :

1) Cummins and ET had a relationship that spans back quite awhile.
2) A reasonable person would have to conclude there was a lot more going on between them other than a little flirting and some classroom petting.
3) No one knows how much time these two spent together away from the school.
4) From the day he was fired, until ET was picked up, 5 weeks went by.
5) Although ET appears to be a somewhat willing participant, it’s unclear if she was fully aware of the scope and planning involved on the part of Cummins. This is evidenced by her comment to the sibling about what should be done were she not home by 6 p.m.---ET herself may have noticed erratic and desperate behavior on the part of Cummins.
6) Cummins became unglued after he was fired on Feb. 6th. He had 5 weeks to get his finances in order, find a place to hide, research LE techniques, research disappearing techniques, and setup a safe refuge for the two of them. I imagine this is what he did all day long, every single day, up until March 13th.
7) I find it almost impossible to believe that Cummins’ wife didn’t have knowledge of the school systems’ allegations, suspension, and written correspondence related to such. Cummins may very well have convinced her that he was being unfairly treated and persecuted by the school system.

Conclusion by me:

1) More than likely Cummins and ET have heavily disguised themselves. I would imagine that anytime they are driving down the highway, Cummins makes sure that ET is hidden from view of passing motorists. The same would apply if he went into a store, a gas station, or a restaurant. Seeing him by himself, without ET, nobody would look at him twice. I can go to my local Wal-Mart and see 10 guys walking around that resemble him within an hour. Without her in tow, nobody is going to pay him any attention. Everybody is on the lookout for a 50 year old man in the company of a 15 year old girl. Individually, and away from one another, neither one will stand out. This basically means they can hide in plain sight.
2) Eventually, the cat-and-mouse game of being a fugitive will get old to ET. I think more than likely she will walk into a gas station or a restaurant someday and tell the person behind the counter that she is the girl everyone is looking for. When she decides she’s tired of the fugitive game, things will begin to unravel for Cummins. Being on the road and living in truck stop motels will get old after awhile to a 15 year old. Life with “Big Tad” won’t be quite as much fun as she envisioned it to be. She’ll grow to miss her friends, family, social media, pets, and running around with kids her own age. The paranoia generated by constantly looking over your shoulder, coupled with never getting a good nights sleep will eventually lead to Cummins becoming increasingly erratic and irritable. She’s going to witness this, and not like it much.
3) I don’t believe that Cummins will harm her should she decide to give herself up, with or without his permission. I don’t think Cummins himself will give up though, because he knows by now that he has nothing to go back home for. Nothing. Under the best case scenario, he’ll be in prison until he’s 65-70 years old. Nope, all I see left for Cummins is a bullet to the head as LE begins to surround his hideout and pull out the bullhorns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona