Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where they are..........but wherever it is, the two of them are embedded like ticks. About the only suggestion I would have at this point is for LE to dig into TC's background history, and by history I don't mean the last 5 years, I mean the last 30 years, and check out any and all places he may have stayed with a church group or a student group. I'm sure through the years he has visited many youth camps, scout camps, and youth oriented resorts. Due to the schools being in session right now, many of these camps may be closed and don't plan on opening until closer to summer. A few of them may have caretakers and maintenance people keeping the grounds up, but a lot of them probably don't. Some places may leave the power on all year round, and other places may just turn it off at the main power box during the off season. Many of these youth camps have pretty sturdy cabins and are pretty well furnished with all the necessities, just bring your groceries.

For some reason, I think he ran off to a place he is familiar with or has fond memories of, and thus he thinks ET will like it as well. LE should research back all the way to when TC was a teenager and young adult himself. I don't have any idea what his history is in regards to different places he's lived or where he grew up as a kid. I don't have access to that information, but other people do. The complete lack of sightings leads me to believe they are parked in one spot, not getting out in public (unless TC is by himself), and totally hidden from casual observers. That in itself could be accomplished by hiding 1/2 mile off the road in a wooded area. Many of these resorts and campsites are a lot further off the road than that.

At the very least, LE could compile a list of places he's visited through the years and at least do a general drive-thru to check it out. If the place is located on a dirt road, that might get a little tricky, because TC will be able to hear them coming long before they get to the main complex of cabins. If he's in such a place, he may very well have his SUV camouflaged with brush and tree branches so it is almost impossible to see, whether it be from ground level or from the air. He could also have it hidden in a barn or an outbuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288