Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ET's sister has confirmed the girl isn't being cooperative and ET's father has said the girl isn't and why should she worry since she knows ET is safe and that is also confirmed by her sister. Of course as a verified insider, you are free to believe what she has confirmed about that or not.

But from what has been said, it seems to me the girl thinks ET is better off with TC and it doesn't seem like the parents are pushing her to cioooweste) cooperate, based on what ET's sister has said. Also from some statements it sounds like she could possibly have some ideas of the plan.

It seems to be a pattern in that town. No one wants to say anything bad about TC. Why is that town covering up for him????

Why isn't the town being vocal and supporting ET, raising money to help find her!

It's like as if the whole town is corrupt from the mayor on down to the school administration, the teachers, the parents, the STUDENTS and even the "best friends".

SMH!!!!!!!!!!

MCElizabethsSister -- can you clarify something for me?

I have read that ET stayed the night at a friends house on 3/12. On 3/13 her friend drove her to Shoneys.

First question:
1) The girl who drove her, was this the same friend that she spent the night with?

2) After she spent the night with her friend did she come home that morning just to leave again? The surveillance footage was from her house Monday (3/13) morning wasnt it?

If she did come home that morning....I wonder why? Doesn't make much sense to come home that early in the morning only to leave right away.

I wonder if she was torn--having a hard time leaving her family to go with him.

It's one thing to flirt via social media and sit at a teacher's desk and engage in friendly banter. It's a whole different level to leave your family when you have your whole life out in front of us.

What if the reason she hid at the bathroom at Shoney's two days earlier was that they had planned to leave that day, but she was too afraid to pull the trigger when he showed up. What if he then spent the next two days trying to convince her to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not local. Does anyone know where I can watch the press conference live?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I must have missed anything from LE stated Tad was researching how to disable this. If disabling is possible, it seems to defeat the purpose doesn't it?

The above is my opinion only.

It was just said that he was researching if it could be tracked. It didn't go into specifics. I was just wondering out loud if that could have been something he came across when researching. I am not sure if it's possible, but my husband built a race car when he was younger, and I know there are plenty of features that can be disabled. Legally, I don't know, but many things can be done. The beeping alarm for when a seatbelt is not buckled but there is someone (or something heavy enough) in the seat, can be disabled. I know many people who have disabled that feature in their own vehicles due to the sensors being so touchy that their purse and teaching bag, diaper bag, etc. in the passenger seat will set it off.
JMO

It seems to be a pattern in that town. No one wants to say anything bad about TC. Why is that town covering up for him????

Why isn't the town being vocal and supporting ET, raising money to help find her!

It's like as if the whole town is corrupt from the mayor on down to the school administration, the teachers, the parents, the STUDENTS and even the "best friends".

SMH!!!!!!!!!!

I can see how one might come to that conclusion.

However, be assured that, from my interactions, Columbia is probably similar to most small (relatively speaking) towns in rural America.

It was just said that he was researching if it could be tracked. It didn't go into specifics. I was just wondering out loud if that could have been something he came across when researching. I am not sure if it's possible, but my husband build a race car when he was younger, and I know there are plenty of features that can be disabled. Legally, I don't know, but many things can be done. The beeping alarm for when a seatbelt is not buckled but there is someone (or something heavy enough) in the seat, can be disabled. I know many people who have disabled that feature in their own vehicles due to the sensors being so touchy that their purse and teaching bag, diaper bag, etc. in the passenger seat will set it off.
JMO

You are likely correct that this could be disabled. As the saying goes: anything is possible with enough money and time. I am not sure how much he has of either.

Thanks for the response and ideas.

SMH!!!!!!!!!!

Well I can't speak for this town but I grew up in a small TN town and some families are definitely more ostracized more than others. If ETs family was already considered poorly and TC well respected, well let's just say it doesn't surprise me. Makes me sick absolutely but surprises no. Sometimes small towns circle the wagons for certain people when they shouldn't.

Just the one ping.

I believe TC told his wife that he was interviewing for a job in Decatur ( take that with a grain of salt, because I don't have a link). So...he's going on the lam with a 15 year old girl, but tells his wife where he is really going? BS.

TC took 2 guns. Why 2? My guess is one for him and one for her. Reason? I'm guessing protection. In a remote wilderness camping situation, large predators would be a concern.

He's from TN. He once worked in Murfreesboro. I live in The Cherokee National Forest in TN. I know how remote this area is. I also know how remote Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg is (assuming you stay off the strip). You could hide out in the forest in these areas for a long time, AND, you could still venture out for a "fun day" to keep a 15 year old from going stir crazy.

Finally, if he has her in TN, then he's avoiding the charge of transporting a minor across state lines.

Just some thoughts. I'm not deadest on any theory in this case. They could be anywhere.

Good point about avoiding state lines and corresponding charges if he stayed in TN. Hadn't thought about that. Hmmm...tho the ping was in AL if she was indeed with her phone.

No way! Refusing to take your friend someplace because you are due at work is really not kidnapping!!! There are a million reasons the friend could have refused to take her back home, perhaps she was tired of ET's shenanigans and didn't want to be involved anymore, perhaps she has been late for work so many times that if she is late one more time she gets fired, perhaps she is also a scared kid that clammed up.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members