Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I have a white hat hacker, former intelligence community, former military, program designer, that uses his skills for good. I'm just going to ask him if there is anything he can do or access along those lines to help.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Good luck

Where is the USA do you know many people with the last name Commins, living in secluded area, near the sea?
Here: Beaufort, SC; Charleston, SC; Tybee Island, GA; Hilton Head Island, SC; Savannah, GA; Daniel Island, SC; Bluffton, SC
Just check the whitepages.
So what?
If TC were to hide at a secluded place near the sea, he may go there. If he does not have third person to help him, he will blend well because there are many people with the same last name there.
IMHO.

I don't think he's backtracking. I think he's realized that people took his words wildly wrong and admits that it was a poor usage of the word. I'm glad that they saw what people were doing with that, and made it clear they are wrong to treat this as anything but a crime and ET a victim. How anyone could see this any other way is beyond me, but I digress.

Well, he was the first one to use the "R" word. Nobody made him use it. It was his choice of words. Then when other people start using it, he suddenly decides that it was a bad choice of words. I call that backtracking.

Reply we have quite a few Cummins in the Clearwater and some in the new port Richey area I also found some in new york

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I don't know if you already answered this, but I can't find it if so. I apologize for re-asking. Is there any way to get a description of the swimsuit she brought, or better yet a picture of it from either a store or some other form? I think it would be helpful to know what we are looking for if we are watching beach areas during spring break.

Yes!
That would be very helpful! If he told her to bring it, maybe there's a chance her will bring her somewhere to use it at some point!
While they may be laying low now, there's still hope that they'd surface at some point!

LE said he had "limited access" to cash. It's totally JMO, but I personally don't think he has much more than that 4,500.

Yes, but once they get to Mexico, he's going to hit the club scene and make a killing singing about the sides of eyeballs. So...there's that.

Well, he was the first one to use the "R" word. Nobody made him use it. It was his choice of words.

I'm not disagreeing with that. Since LE has said from the beginning she was groomed and in danger...I don't believe he meant it the way people took it. That's what I'm saying. I think it's clear (IMO) that he meant romance in a fantastical and imagined way. I agree with him completely that it was a bad choice of word. However, I don't personally believe he meant it the way the cynical and backwards public, who are determined not see her as a victim...took it. JMO

Oh I got ya'! Well, I think his behavior as reported in this case and by students who knew him shows more than the type of behavior of someone trying to fight urges. To me it is pretty clear he has been at this for years. I think it would be a miracle if he had never tried this on another child.

You have a found a cite for the law that states it isn't illegal for a kid to go off with an adult? Could you link me? Again, what I have found after research is that while it is not illegal for the KID to go off, meaning he or she won't get into trouble, it is definitely illegal for an adult to harbor a runaway and it is definitely illegal for an adult to take a kid across state lines for the purpose of sexually assaulting her in any way, including via statutory rape, and it is illegal for an adult to coerce or persuade a child to run off with him via fraud. Like telling her a lie to get her to go, with the intent of doing something sexual to her.

I cited all of those laws a couple times. Let me know if I missed something.

Yes, it is more digging into his mind, maybe hoping if he has lied to himself and doesn't think he is a pedophile, means a bigger chance of ET being kept safe no matter what. Also because there are teachers that really care and are the only adult that some kids in need come across and someone like TC makes all them suspect.

There was an article, I haven't saved any links and I'm not aware of a media thread for this, that I believe the family attorney was interviewed. He cited this as reason TC really might not be in too much trouble. I can't remember if the DA or some LE talked about this also.

Well, he was the first one to use the "R" word. Nobody made him use it. It was his choice of words. Then when other people start using it, he suddenly decides that it was a bad choice of words. I call that backtracking.

e9c20f06b917a483537332b11cfddd33.jpg

I didn't think that was it at all when listening to him. I thought he had used the word "romantic" instead of "sexual" as maybe not to indicated there had definitely been a sexual relationship happening, and some people took that as a star-crossed lovers type thing and he never meant it that way.

I'm not disagreeing with that. Since LE has said from the beginning she was groomed and in danger...I don't believe he meant it the way people took it. That's what I'm saying. I think it's clear (IMO) that he meant romance in a fantastical and imagined way. I agree with him completely that it was a bad choice of word. However, I don't personally believe he meant it the way the cynical and backwards public, who are determined not see her as a victim...took it. JMO
Yes, this is exactly the feeling I got when I heard him talk about this.

Yes, but once they get to Mexico, he's going to hit the club scene and make a killing singing about the sides of eyeballs. So...there's that.

Okay. You owe me a new keyboard! I was sipping hot chocolate when I read this and I nearly inhaled it. Warn a girl, please!

The law in Tennessee is that if you are 17 or under and anyone 28 years or older is having a relationship with you, they are considered a sex offender; charges may vary, depending on facts of the case. If you are 15, then 26 years or older, etc.

Source for your information?

Sorry I never get to type long without getting disconnected on this site. So it's all little snippets.
For some unknown reason to me women inside, as well as outside, the church are so forgiving to abusers. Errrrr!

I think they were speaking directly to his supporters when they said that. There is talk the friend likely knows more and isn't telling.

A couple of us got that impression from the presser, but after hearing he had supporters among adults.. I had already come to that conclusion.

TBH, im shocked:noooo: there are people taking this creep's side. she is 15, he is 50. he is supposed to be an adult and he let her down and let his family down. he is a predator no if's, and's or but's.

Okay. You owe me a new keyboard! I was sipping hot chocolate when I read this and I nearly inhaled it. Warn a girl, please!

I didn't even have time to warn myself. It just sort of popped out. I'm telling, his voice has given me brain damage or something.

Sorry I never get to type long without getting disconnected on this site. So it's all little snippets.
For some unknown reason to me women inside, as well as outside, the church are so forgiving to abusers. Errrrr!
The thing about forgiveness and the Bible talks about and many forget.. Repentance goes along with it. Repentance requires more than saying "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

TBH, im shocked:noooo: there are people taking this creep's side. she is 15, he is 50. he is supposed to be an adult and he let her down and let his family down. he is a predator no if's, and's or but's.
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members