GUILTY TN - Maurice Brown, 3, Memphis, 1 July 2012

Here's the reporter's tweets before he posted about the dumpster. Read from bottom up.

CMcCowan_WREG3 ‏@CMcCowan_WREG3
Brown Sr. didn't say much in court. SVU prosecutor Jennifer Nichols says its up to police to find more evidence, upgrade charges if needed

2h CMcCowan_WREG3 ‏@CMcCowan_WREG3
Brown Sr. in court in red jump suit w/2 guards. He told judge he wouldn't make bond.Agg Child Abuse Class A Felony 15-25 years if convicted.

2h CMcCowan_WREG3 ‏@CMcCowan_WREG3
Also at noon, more details from a witness and a look at Brown Sr's past. And more from child's upset g'ma about what she knew. #missingboy

I don't believe for one second that someone took this child because of a grudge against the father

Kidnap of a child isn't something people would bother risking jailtime for over a drug debt or grudge. Not without knowing for sure the father had cash to pay a ransom straight away and a confidence he wouldn't contact the police
Murder charges soon on the father IMHO

Bless you little Maurice

Homicide detectives back on scene. This is the dumpster now under guard. http://pic.twitter.com/MRg1kUQ4

Aw5V9HFCQAAaaFK.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/CMcCowan_WREG3

Oh FGS!

http://www.kait8.com/story/18929570/3-year-old-boy-missing-overnight

Brown told police about an argument he had with the missing 3 year old Sunday night because the child wet his pants. Brown said he'd planned on spanking the boy but instead made him sit on the couch and watch TV. Then Brown told us he fell asleep for an hour in the same room as his sons, Maurice Jr. and his one year old brother. Brown said when he woke the door was wide open and only the younger boy was there. He says he took the one year old to search the neighborhood for Maurice. However the affidavit says that an upstairs neighbor saw brown walk out of the apartment towards the parking lot with the larger of the two children draped over his right shoulder and not the one year old as Brown maintains. His neighbors don't know what to think.

One paragraph, two red flags. That article is full of them. Ugh, it's happened again. How much more of this can I take? How much more does society have to take?

Body found on Vance..., possibly the body of missing boy. #heartbreaking

The dumpster is on Vance.

Two things that made me wonder if he was in the dumpster. The fact that he was seen walking out to the parking lot with a child over his shoulder, and in the interview he did he showed the cut on his finger. He said he got it from a dumpster. :(

F#@&$'g s#$&t...I am SO SICK OF THIS! GIVE THEM TO ME!

Sorry for yelling and the rant...

My wife and I would have adopted that precious boy in 5 seconds, if it had been an option. He didn't have to be murdered!

Regardless, he had a mother who loved him and cared about him and just wanted him to have contact with his father. She must be absolutely devastated.

The internet connection is slow where I am right now, so if someone could transcribe the PC it would be appreciated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back