GUILTY TN - Maurice Brown, 3, Memphis, 1 July 2012

It is a heartbreaking tragedy when illness/incurable disease takes the life of one's child. When the COD is DBP (Death By Parent) there is no true equitable justifiable punishment for the evil murderer. How does one calculate the "worth" and measure the deprivation/loss of the life experience span of discovery, wonder, accomplishments, along with pleasure and pain of the child gone too soon. The possible contributions eliminated along with what might have been, the unknown scientific discoveries - who can say what impact all the murdered children could have made on all of society. We will never know what these children may have accomplished if allowed to live out their normal life spans.

IMHO

Why the senseless killing of beautiful young children? It seems to have become more of an epidemic lately! RIP Maurice. You are with your maker now and out of harms way. I wish you'd never been put there in the first place. Drugs? Violence? Gangs? I'm just sick. Babysitting my 5 month old granddaughter tonight while my 18 month GD is out watching fireworks. Hope you see some beautiful fireworks in Heaven tonight Maurice!

My heart hurts so much for mom and the rest of the family. I am just at a loss. This one just seems....I don't know....just sad I guess.

My husband and I lost our infant son last year and every time I see stories like this I just get so upset. He has a healthy child and he threw him away. I would have been beyond thrilled to have him. I know that his mom loves him but it is just the first thought I have. Prayers for that sweet angel and his real family.

My heart hurts so much for mom and the rest of the family. I am just at a loss. This one just seems....I don't know....just sad I guess.

My husband and I lost our infant son last year and every time I see stories like this I just get so upset. He has a healthy child and he threw him away. I would have been beyond thrilled to have him. I know that his mom loves him but it is just the first thought I have. Prayers for that sweet angel and his real family.

I am so sorry for your loss :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Son of a... :banghead::banghead:

Ive been out all day; at an theme park & water park with my kids. Something little Maurice surely would have loved, but instead, he was murdered and thrown into a dumpster like garbage. I'm so angry right now. I was really hoping this time would be different. Damnit.

Sleep well, baby boy.

Poor little Maurice.

I'm so tired of hearing about these 's. It's a good thing I'm not in charge, because I might have days where I'd line them up in front of a firing squad.

Cameron Harper ‏@NewsCam
Breaking: Three year old's father, Maurice Brown, Sr., still charged with Aggrvated Child Endangerment. No upgraded charges yet.

Cameron Harper ‏@NewsCam
Breaking: Police confirm body found in dumpster is missing three year old Maurice Brown, Jr. Police Director asks for prayers for family.

https://twitter.com/#!/NewsCam

RIP little guy.

Aw6f4zJCMAAlQ79.jpg

This picture just kills me. Look in his eyes and you see such a sweet, deep soul. I just cannot understand how parents can kill their babies over wetting their pants. It is so pathetic. There were 4 babies that we know of this week that died at the hands of sick monsters. This has to end. :furious:

So awfully sad. What is wrong with people? He was just a baby
May we find comfort in knowing that he is with a better Father now in Heaven.

So sorry sweet boy. :'(

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It's not easy posting what I do post as my heart is usually just broken and tears are going down my face when I do. Never do you want to post a child has been announced dead. Never. It is awful & hard to do.

xoxo mo Maurice Jr. just broke my heart though. Just a little kid. Watch over him please God & his little brother. just kids fgs.

Poor little guy....how does one "informally" give up custody?? What about the earlier story that she let Maurice visit his father and she was going to come get him later in July? After dad called her and said he didn't want to keep him?

I don't get why she would give up custody to an active gang member like that.

Big bad gang member beats up on a 3 yr old blessing. How effed up is that? Bet his bros are as puzzled as anyone else. What a sick .

RIP baby boy. :rose:

Poor little guy....how does one "informally" give up custody?? What about the earlier story that she let Maurice visit his father and she was going to come get him later in July? After dad called her and said he didn't want to keep him?

Why didnt they just give him to someone that wanted him?

A person capable of something like this will do absolutely anything," Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong said in a press conference Tuesday night. "I, certainly as the father of a small child, can't even begin to imagine what would prompt somebody or trigger somebody to not only react violently to a small 3-year-old child ... but to dispose of the body in such a manner is just unimaginable

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/jul/03/memphis-police-find-body-dumpster-near-where-3-yea/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back