Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And? Even if everything in that sleazy article is true it is irrelevant. No one with any common sense would be shocked that the victim may feel like she is in love. Predators like Tad Cummins don't operate by some sudden show of violence.They don't drag you off into the bushes for a few seconds of their own gratification. Predators like this search for young victims like MCET who have already had their hearts broken by life. They weasel their way into those cracks promising to heal your pain and when all is said and done you find that their love didn't heal you, it shattered those already broken pieces. Why? Because you weren't someone they loved, you were a victim they preyed upon for their own gratification.

I don't care if a mysterious insider announces the victim has a Tad Cummins collage on her wall. I don't care if she wants an I Heart Tad tattoo. I don't care if there is a surprise news conference tonight where Obama,Trump,and Clinton announce that they are in equal agreement that the Daily Fail story is 100% true. None of that matters because it doesn't change the fact that Tad Cummins is a predator and MCET is his victim.

BBM. "Hearts broken by life". So eloquently stated.

It's funny how views change from one case to the next. IMO

What do you mean? My views on teenage victims/survivors of predators and their rights to privacy have not changed.

And? Even if everything in that sleazy article is true it is irrelevant. No one with any common sense would be shocked that the victim may feel like she is in love. Predators like Tad Cummins don't operate by some sudden show of violence.They don't drag you off into the bushes for a few seconds of their own gratification. Predators like this search for young victims like MCET who have already had their hearts broken by life. They weasel their way into those cracks promising to heal your pain and when all is said and done you find that their love didn't heal you, it shattered those already broken pieces. Why? Because you weren't someone they loved, you were a victim they preyed upon for their own gratification.

I don't care if a mysterious insider announces the victim has a Tad Cummins collage on her wall. I don't care if she wants an I Heart Tad tattoo. I don't care if there is a surprise news conference tonight where Obama,Trump,and Clinton announce that they are in equal agreement that the Daily Fail story is 100% true. None of that matters because it doesn't change the fact that Tad Cummins is a predator and MCET is his victim.

THIS ⬆️⬆️⬆️ A million times this ❤️❤️❤️

What do you mean? My views on teenage victims/survivors of predators and their rights to privacy have not changed.

SBM- I don't think I can get into that here. I'd like to start a new discussion for that.

I'd love to know their source and how much they got paid. This is infuriating.

The daily mail pays more than anyone else. And they don't bother to verify anything. And the more sensational, the more you are paid. So there is a big incentive to be loose with the truth or just plain lie. That's why it is known here in the UK as the Daily Fail. But whoever the source was is another person out to use ET for their own selfish ends. No way to know how true it is b

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know none of you are going to like this but I regularly listen to CNN, a reputable reporter from there was saying he is very surprised how Daily mail manages to get their stories as most of the time the stories are accurate.

Very strange. Certainly not an opinion shared by reporters in the UK.

daily mail trash not withstanding, et could go to the white house and deliver an address live from the oval office proclaiming her undying love for tc, and at the end of the day, she is still a groomed, minor, sexual abuse victim and he is still a sleazy sexual predator.

yaaaassss! ^^^^^

Respectfully, technically TC isn't a pedophile.

I don't mean to bring this up to defend this horrible mans actions but to make sure that true pedophiles propensities aren't watered down.

A pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children.

I think it's important to be precise because if we start to veer from the actual disorder/term it lessens the culpability in SOME's eyes. I don't know I could be wrong.

Ok so he's a hebephile. Most people don't know that word. Either way he's a sick pervert in my opinion.

Hi everyone.

Thread #18 is open for posting.

Please start making your way over there.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

:tyou:

From the DM article:

March 13, noon: Cummins and Elizabeth are seen together in Decatur, AL, around 70 miles from Columbia. He is fired from his job this same day

Has this been stated before? I thought the phone ping was the only Decatur reference.

You are correct.

Doesn't Thomas, the mother also have a court hearing on Friday May 12th? Is it at a different courthouse or the same one where TC will be?
Anyone know?

MOO

The mother will be tried in a state court in Tennessee. This is federal court in a neighboring state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member