Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect her home life was very unhappy. Emancipation might be good for her.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Her home life may have been very unhappy, but I'm not sure she has the maturity and good judgment to be on her own. I think she's far too vulnerable. I hope she has someone in her life who will look out for her best interests.

From the same article:

Q: Are you hoping to be emancipated and handle your own affairs?

A: Yes.

~~~~~~~~
This is concerning to me.

Her mother spent years abusing her while her father did nothing to stop it. Then he left her and the other kids there with the abusive mom. Then she got taken from mom and placed with Dad just to be preyed upon by her teacher.

She's never had anyone actually looking out for her or caring for her anyway...she might as well be on her own!

Her mother spent years abusing her while her father did nothing to stop it. Then he left her and the other kids there with the abusive mom. Then she got taken from mom and placed with Dad just to be preyed upon by her teacher.

She's never had anyone actually looking out for her or caring for her anyway...she might as well be on her own!

^^This.

According to the interview, she's living with her brother. I seem to recall a brother who wasn't in touch with the rest of the family - here's hoping he has her best interests at heart.

Thread #19 is ready for you. Please move over, this one will close in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa