Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fear peeps. He will be teaching inmates in jail. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaaBoom & dyanna, righty y'all are.
He is much more suited to scrubbing port-o-potties & septic tanks with his toofbrush, but that's JustMyOpinion.

Maybe he can go back with his trusty CIA. Only in his wee mind can he qualify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect, when he gets out he will go back to selling auto parts. I doubt he will even be able to work in home health care again.

IMO he won't ever get out. No judge will release him pre-trial, too much of a flight risk. The federal charges are open and shut, at least ten. Then the state, I think he will get convicted on the kidnapping charge, and that sentence will be consecutive IMO. Can't understand why other states don't join in getting this guy unless it's a budget thing and he's in prison anyway. I don;t think he sees the light of day.

Interesting thing is that there are many stories now (on Yahoo) with female teachers having affairs with underage students, Ohio seems to be a hotbed, one even had a baby
with the student. Difference is they stayed in state and Tad went inter-state. With the Feds and state on him they, as in the boxing term, will keep him in the corner on the ropes.

IMO he won't ever get out. No judge will release him pre-trial, too much of a flight risk. The federal charges are open and shut, at least ten. Then the state, I think he will get convicted on the kidnapping charge, and that sentence will be consecutive IMO. Can't understand why other states don't join in getting this guy unless it's a budget thing and he's in prison anyway. I don;t think he sees the light of day.

Interesting thing is that there are many stories now (on Yahoo) with female teachers having affairs with underage students, Ohio seems to be a hotbed, one even had a baby
with the student. Difference is they stayed in state and Tad went inter-state. With the Feds and state on him they, as in the boxing term, will keep him in the corner on the ropes.

I don't think that's the way it works. I was talking about when he gets out after he serves his sentence. I don't think he will be released before that. The decision has already been made to keep him in jail, until the trial. I don't believe it's legal to pile on multiple charges for the same crime. At least I have never heard of that happening. Also sentences are normally served concurrent, not consecutive.

I couldn't get that last link someone posted above to open.

Does anyone know "when" TC's next court date might be?

TIA!

I haven't check on this thread in awhile, glad I stopped by.

FYI MCET has been posting to Instagram again. I pray she is in a good place.

Sleeping with an underage girl can have terrible consequences in a jail enviroment. TC has some measure of safety in that he is not as well known in Kentucky as he would be in Tennessee. The fear is that TC would be discovered by the other inmates for his alleged crimes. If he is revealed, then he might not make it to trial. But this argument falls a little flat, because MT is a minor and not a child. Unless, they found another victim who is one.

Google Alert - sharing

Prosecutors bash Tad Cummins' request to get out of jail as 'misguided'
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ins-request-get-out-jail-misguided/595522001/

Last week, Cummins and his lawyer, Assistant Public Defender Dumaka Shabazz, filed a motion arguing that they were unable to meet privately while Cummins is in jail. That violated Cummins' constitutional right to a lawyer, they argued, meaning Cummins should get out of jail before trial.
[.....]
Instead prosecutors say Cummins claims are a "laundry list of previously unreported complaints" and a "misguided — and procedurally improper — attempt to seek immediate release from this Court."
They ask the judge to deny his request to get out of jail.

more in article.

Google Alert - sharing

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ins-request-get-out-jail-misguided/595522001/

Last week, Cummins and his lawyer, Assistant Public Defender Dumaka Shabazz, filed a motion arguing that they were unable to meet privately while Cummins is in jail. That violated Cummins' constitutional right to a lawyer, they argued, meaning Cummins should get out of jail before trial.
[.....]
Instead prosecutors say Cummins claims are a "laundry list of previously unreported complaints" and a "misguided — and procedurally improper — attempt to seek immediate release from this Court."

more in article.

Seriously, even if this worked, where's he gonna go??

Google Alert - sharing

[.....]

more in article.

I think anyone who is awaiting trial, should be required to be transported to their lawyers office (in chains obviously) anytime their lawyers request it, and for as long as the lawyers request it. Just because someone is being held without bail, does not mean they should have any less access to their attorney, then someone who is free on bail, and I don't really care how much it costs to do that. It's their Constitutional right.

Confused as to why his Lawyers could not meet with TC privately. He is not the only person in that jail. No others have this complaint? I don't buy it. IMO

Confused as to why his Lawyers could not meet with TC privately. He is not the only person in that jail. No others have this complaint? I don't buy it. IMO

Yep. I call BS on this claim.

They probably all do have the same complaint, and the complaints will all be dismissed the same way TC's complaint will be.

I think anyone who is awaiting trial, should be required to be transported to their lawyers office (in chains obviously) anytime their lawyers request it, and for as long as the lawyers request it. Just because someone is being held without bail, does not mean they should have any less access to their attorney, then someone who is free on bail, and I don't really care how much it costs to do that. It's their Constitutional right.

Who's paying for that though? Taxpayers? What if the lawyers office is hours away?

Who's paying for that though? Taxpayers? What if the lawyers office is hours away?

Of course. If you have a problem with taxpayers paying for it, then shut down the entire criminal justice system, and save the money. But if you are going to have a criminal justice system, then it must comply with the Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and not just for the rich ones who bond out.

Ok, I am triggered now. The cat is out of the bag, ET is posting on instagram
which means she is out of therapy. Now TC is requesting to be released from prison. Coincidence? ! Someone with a legal background, please correct me if I am wrong. Isn't the old and tried and true defense against statutory rape was to try and get your victim pregnant? It worked for Mary Kay Laternau in a way.

Jan 2, 2018

Yikes, mom,
That's a long wait for us, to see him squirm.

At least no one will envy his Christmas and New Year Parties.
Hope they run out of Turkey, by the time they reach his cell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23