TN - Memphis - Man Randomly Shooting & Posting Videos on Facebook, 3 dead - 9 Sept 2022 *arrest*

It sounds like suspect was taken alive. Reporter says she has received video of suspect in white t-shirt, shorts taken into custody and put into LE vehicle. Working on broadcasting video.

I read the warnings about the video but watched anyway. I wish I hadn't.
Hopefully this 19yr. old will be in jail for a long time where he can think about being locked up and not having a life just like he wants.

This horrific video of him shooting the guy inside the store looks like he’s foaming at the mouth. Literally. I know that’s caused by a multitude of things, drugs included. It’s hard to see because the video quality is not great but it’s the first thing I noticed. JMO

096BB03A-F449-42C0-BA77-82A06B0054B6.jpeg

Posted this on Eliza’s thread also :

My heart feels so heavy for my beloved city.
For my fellow Memphians. The city that Eliza knew and loved. It feels like Memphis is under attack and we are so tired. Lately, it just feels like too much.
I’m tired of explaining to my kids the latest evil act that has unfolded in their hometown. Everyone I know here is on edge, we have had enough.
Hug your family. Love your neighbor. Be kind.
Pray for 901.

This horrific video of him shooting the guy inside the store looks like he’s foaming at the mouth. Literally. I know that’s caused by a multitude of things, drugs included. It’s hard to see because the video quality is not great but it’s the first thing I noticed. JMO

View attachment 364976

I noticed the same thing!

Suspect in custody smiling at reporters after arrest.

View attachment 364972
This guy’s gotta be high on a bad batch of PCP or something, right?

(I’m being facetious, mostly.)

I didn’t watch any of the live video footage because:

A) I firmly believe that watching live streams of violence perpetuates the problem

&

B) violent videos (quite literally) make me sick to my stomach and my brain will replay the graphic images in my head on repeat for days on end.

But… one news article said most of what he uttered during the live streams was incoherent and/or didn’t make any sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back