Identified! TN - Memphis, UnkFem UP93738, 25-35, Alias "Abigail Moe Marie", Jul'22 - Madallya “Dally” Marie Long

Romulus

Reaction score
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP93738
Female, Uncertain
Date Body Found: July 22, 2022
Location Found: Memphis, Tennessee
Estimated Age Range: 25-35 Years

Circumstances of Recovery: This individual was found down in Memphis, Tennessee. Efforts to identify using fingerprints came back with the alias "Abigail Moe Marie". She has not been positively identified and no next of kin has been located or identified.

It says the alias/name was found after fingerprinting, maybe this record from Florida in early June? The hair color, eye color, and "unknown" ethnicity may fit... that's a long ways away, distance wise, but not impossible to travel that far in a month.

1659022534552.png

I've not seen an additional name listed in the "charges" section of the arrests.org website before but scrolling down I see that charge #1 has another person listed? I was able to pull up a mugshot listing for this person from the same day, also in Orlando FL - so it may be that "CHM" and "Abigail" were in a dispute (both have battery/DV charges listed). The name for CHM pulls up an address in Sevierville TN... other side of the state from Memphis, but may have some relation to this UID being in TN.

Editing to remove the links with the full name and adr of "CHM" - not sure if that would violate TOS since I cannot demonstrably confirm that they are associated with UID because I cannot verify for certain that the FL mugshot for AMM is definitively the UID.

Last edited:
I found the same mugshot with the same name as UID (Definitely not a common name) and it does have the name listed appropriately with both first and middle name the same and last name as the same, in correct order. Age, weight and height all coincidence. And I agree, eye color and hair color seem to match as well. To me this woman in the mugshot is looks mixed race IMO, (would make it hard to identify race at discovery). Great catch on the possible connection with "CHM" from TN! That is a great lead and I definitely agree that a person could travel from Florida to TN in that amount of time. Looks like the woman pictured was allegedly booked for prostitution/lewdness. So possibly transient and traveled around? Maybe easily, if doing so by frequenting truck stops in the sort of line of work.

She was released ROR on June 14th. Arrest report lists her address as “transient”. She had a public defender and filed a not guilty plea with the court on 7/7. An arraignment hearing was scheduled for 7/12, but was cancelled. No other information in the court docket.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found July 22, 2022​

Location Memphis, Tennessee​

Estimated Age Range 25-35 years​

Sex Female​

Race/Ethnicity Uncertain​

Nickname/Alias Abagail Moe Marie​

Estimated Age Group Adult​

Height 5"5" (65 inches), Measured​

Weight 124 lbs, Measured​

Location Memphis, Tennessee 38118​

County Shelby County​

Found On Tribal Land No​

Circumstances of Recovery This individual was found down in Memphis, Tennessee. Efforts to identify using fingerprints came back with the alias "Abagail Moe Marie". She has not been positively identified and no next of kin has been located or identified.​

Condition of Remains Recognizable face​

Hair Color Brown​

Eye Color Green​

She was released ROR on June 14th. Arrest report lists her address as “transient”. She had a public defender and filed a not guilty plea with the court on 7/7. An arraignment hearing was scheduled for 7/12, but was cancelled. No other information in the court docket.
Does anyone have a link to the article from when they found this poor girl?

I can't find anything on her on Facebook. That name probably is an alias.
yes. so back when i worked at jail, you would print them on this machine called identix (i know they have updated tech now) and within 24 hours print out would come back w every name and DOB you had given, and your CII and FBI numbers.

if she only came back w that name, she probably was only arrested once or always used that alias.

It says the alias/name was found after fingerprinting, maybe this record from Florida in early June? The hair color, eye color, and "unknown" ethnicity may fit... that's a long ways away, distance wise, but not impossible to travel that far in a month.

View attachment 356483
this arrest was only a month prior to her being found, how sad. they had her on the eastern blade it looks like.

what is this: STATUTE: BRC-IA HOLD-IA06 ( NON-HISPANIC) is it an immigration hold?

Does anyone have a link to the article from when they found this poor girl?

Doe would have had to have been several years older than the upper age estimate, but given how the only available pictures of this woman make her look like a child, I wonder if she is just a very young looking person and this could be Juginda Dobbins? Went missing in 2006 at 26yrs old, would have been nearing 42yrs old when doe was found. The ear doesn’t look quite right but that could just be lighting and image quality. I could be imagining things but it looks like both of them have some hyperpigmentation in two similar spots on their cheeks below the eye and to the side of the mouth.

1684899001093.png

this arrest was only a month prior to her being found, how sad. they had her on the eastern blade it looks like.

what is this: STATUTE: BRC-IA HOLD-IA06 ( NON-HISPANIC) is it an immigration hold?
It is internal coding used to indicate which facility/location/cell they are being held in.

I came upon this case researching a series of murders that took place in/around another Memphis cemetery 4.5miles away.

Three women shot once in the head, the murders stopped after a fourth victim survived. The case is known as the 2011 Memphis Serial Murders.

The survivor stated the man shot her from a dark sedan, the same type of vehicle caught on surveillance shooting Abigail.

Supposedly, something "unique" was found at the 2011 murders and was submitted in 2020 to ViCAP.

Also, less than two months after Abigail was found, another woman was shot in the same area. I can't find if she was identified.

Reading the arrest reports of AMM and CHM, I do not believe they have anything to do with one another. Probably a glitch in the website that linked the two.

AMM's arrest affidavit states she was caught offering certain services for money to an officer during an undercover operation. I'm not sure if I can link it: https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/...mNTBqkdfDZ9bVSKyUSgz054cbH92ljAderVSt+znR8Q==

You can find it if you search for her name here. It's the available Complaint: Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search

Reading the arrest reports of AMM and CHM, I do not believe they have anything to do with one another. Probably a glitch in the website that linked the two.

AMM's arrest affidavit states she was caught offering certain services for money to an officer during an undercover operation. I'm not sure if I can link it: https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/DocView/Doc?eCode=mYAyFsyASTcm1cxEdGyIXs9LT6YF747mu38NxnY/KyMz4PXhbAVjUAC/i/4NzdAOW4iyEM2rVr1RZMZUIBOU/BDNqjuVptFnyyR+BRacZmAmNTBqkdfDZ9bVSKyUSgz054cbH92ljAderVSt+znR8Q==

You can find it if you search for her name here. It's the available Complaint: Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search
Heres a working link

I came upon this case researching a series of murders that took place in/around another Memphis cemetery 4.5miles away.

Three women shot once in the head, the murders stopped after a fourth victim survived. The case is known as the 2011 Memphis Serial Murders.

The survivor stated the man shot her from a dark sedan, the same type of vehicle caught on surveillance shooting Abigail.

Supposedly, something "unique" was found at the 2011 murders and was submitted in 2020 to ViCAP.

Also, less than two months after Abigail was found, another woman was shot in the same area. I can't find if she was identified.
It sounds like AMM was a sex worker too, same as the other victims

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back