Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This community has come all out to join forces in trying to find Noah. Five straight nights of declining temperatures and they still come. They have to be bundled up like teddy bears to stay warm! But this also makes it difficult to maneuver out there on uneven terrain.

My area is having unusual bitter cold weather, so I am in awe of these people who are so willing to give of themselves, fight the wind and chill factor, risk their health, to help a complete stranger. This is America!

This community has come all out to join forces in trying to find Noah. Five straight nights of declining temperatures and they still come. They have to be bundled up like teddy bears to stay warm! But this also makes it difficult to maneuver out there on uneven terrain.

My area is having unusual bitter cold weather, so I am in awe of these people who are so willing to give of themselves, fight the wind and chill factor, risk their health, to help a complete stranger. This is America!

The thanks button wasn't enough! :tyou:

There are bracelets that can alert the proper authorities if kidnapped/lost and alert them of your location etc; and will also call up to 3 ppl and let them hear what's going on & the bracelet can also be turned on to track location. Pretty amazing.
It's just like having a dog tag on your puppy, though. Mine always seem to want to "explore" the outside world when their collars are off from a bath! LOL, their collars basically have their names, our #, and their micro-chip # anyway. (Need to rethink this, I guess.)
My next statement will likely draw all sorts of objects/words hurled at me: I wish there was a way to instill some sort of tracking device into our human babies. I think that when I follow cases like Noah, De'Orr, Caylee, etc. Something that wouldn't hurt them, but would help them be found. No cold, lonely nights.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

part 1 :) -*
:
(Video begins with pleasantries, etc. Transcription begins with soundchecks, discussions specific to #FindNoah

M(irandaFaris):We're here to answer any questions that you guys have that*we're able to answer*that have been confirmed by LE officials. So, fire away guys. What questions do you have?

(Sorry this is taking so long!**Questions (and usernames and comments) are flying by on the screen. I may have to submit a separate /corrected transcription just for this - redacted for pertinent only.*Also interesting, I can only access this link via a post through WS. It is not accessible on her page. Weird.*):*

Q: What has the sister said?
Other reporter (seated to viewer left): They have confirmed that they have spoken with the family but wouldn't tell us anything about those conversations with the family. So we don't know
Q: amber alert?
*M: There has not been an Amber Alert issued. Right now , AA are issued for abductions, for confirmed abductions or what LE believes are abductions, and right now they don't believe hes been abducted.*
OR: And Sheriff Weaver said that he does believe Noah is within the search area.

Q: are they sure the baby is still in the woods (all errors are mine - paraphrased for SIC)
Q: Is there anyone even grandmother on trail cams?

M: They would not talk about the trail cams so we don't know if the grandmother was on the trail cams.*
OR: We also don't know how the family is doing. Any particular member, they haven't wanted to speak to the media. According to Sheriff Weaver, although they have been described as cooperative, by the Sheriff. (her inflection at the end of her sentences makes is sound like she's asking a question rather than making a statement at times**)*

Q*(during last response - timing may not be exact): Have they searched anywhere the psychics said to search?
Q: Where is the mom?
Q: No scent at all?
Q: Has anyone actually verified the family was burning trash or pouring concrete? rumor?
Q: what was said by the psychics?
Q: is grandmother the mom's or dad's mother*
Q: have they searched the home?

*M: And they wouldn't comment on what any of the psychics have said.
*OR: they did say that everything that has been brought to them, that has been has searched, um when asked about psychics.
*M: We have heard that Noah was not on the cams as well, but we can't get that confirmed by with LE. As far as we know (looks off camera) LE can't confirm if the dogs have hit. They wouldn't comment on that whatsoever.*
(multiple onscreen activity here - hope I got it all!)
*OR: Um, haven't heard anything about the family burning trash or anything like that.

Q: have they searched the home

*M: Which one came from (redacted)? They have searched the home. They searched the home. They've searched surrounding homes where sex offenders are registered.
OR: yes

(This is a lot harder than I realized, but it deserves the detail of the chat dialogue as well as both reporters responses. My apologies in advance)

[ 0:00 - 2:13 ]

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj
Reference post of synopsis by MsMarple:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...php?p=12297710

Part 2:
2:14 - 3:07 (sorry so slow :( )

@MarandaFaris (my apologies for spelling her name wrong last time

- (Q/C):
-who has THE LEAD i this investigation? who is calling the shots? what's your take?
-just tell the family that we're with them #FindNoah
-what has been done to confirm the neighbors have searched their properties?
-when does TBI/FBI completely take over and call the shots?
-what about neighbors' houses?

*M: The lead investigating agency is the CCSO. I can't comment on my personal beliefs on this... just because it's not.... I go with what LE tells me.
*OR: They haven't told us anything about whether or not they've confirmed neighbors have searched their homes
M: TBI will take over when they are requested to assist. and right now they haven't - or Well they have been requested to assist but when they are requested to take over the lead

-Why (hasn't) the TBI taken over the case (paraphrase)
-Will this turn into an AmberAlert? Criminal investigation?
-what about concrete they found in the yard?

*OR: We also haven't heard anything about concrete in the yard

-Are they checking local stores for their cameras? Maybe caught on a local security camera
-Is the grandmother the father or mothers mom?

*M: check local stores for their cameras (reading the comment). Um, there are no actual, like stores close by. Pinson's a very very rural area. The Grandmother I believe is the mother's mom. She's the maternal grandmother. I will not kiss her.

(k_SFC note: :sigh: )

end part 2 @ 3:07

Link to Periscope
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj

Link to Part 1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2-Pinson-14-Jan-2016&p=12298010#post12298010
Link to MsM synopsis:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12297710

Thank you so much Kimi!

:yourock:

It's just like having a dog tag on your puppy, though. Mine always seem to want to "explore" the outside world when their collars are off from a bath! LOL, their collars basically have their names, our #, and their micro-chip # anyway. (Need to rethink this, I guess.)
My next statement will likely draw all sorts of objects/words hurled at me: I wish there was a way to instill some sort of tracking device into our human babies. I think that when I follow cases like Noah, De'Orr, Caylee, etc. Something that wouldn't hurt them, but would help them be found. No cold, lonely nights.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Probably in the minority but the trade off would be worth it, IMO.

Took my little dog out to do his business just 5 minutes ago, 12 degrees, and brutal with slight wind.

HATE where my thoughts are going.

Please little one come home.

Awesome Job Kimi!!!!!!! Very grateful for your hard work :)

I think the kiss comment was a much needed comic relief for how stressed it has been! Glad it was included.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I agree with ALL you said above! :)

I grew up going to the Indian mounds in Pinson.
They also serve as burial mounds but no one would be living there without a ranger knowing it, IMO.
Lovely place to visit. Here's some info:
http://tnstateparks.com/parks/about/pinson-mounds

jmo

O/T

thanks for the link... That is the type of historical/archeological/nature-filled place I would LOVE to visit...:seeya:

Dear Lord, (or whatever higher power)
Please hold little Noah in the palm of Your Hand and please do not let him suffer. Please provide the miracle that only You are capable of and let this precious child be found.

Amen

A big shout-out to Kimi!!!! I really do appreciate all your time on WS!!! Honestly, all your time doesn't go unnoticed! I currently work 2nd shift and being a parent with sleeping kids, I can't come home at midnight and watch videos, like I want to --- well I could, but I want to hear what they say LOL :) So your transcripts are much appreciated by those of us who can't watch and listen for some reason or another ♥ :-*

I'm unable to watch the Periscope video on my iPad without downloading the app. Maybe it's an Apple thing. Thank you, Kimi, for transcribing!

GPS trackers are available now. This one is a shoe insole so that Alzheimer's and dementia patients will more or less automatically put it on when they go anywhere.
http://www.gpssmartsole.com/gps-smart-sole.php
It's $300+, plus at least $30/month for tracking service. However, GPS doesn't work well in areas where the cell service is not good, such as national forests and rural areas.

My sister, daughter, and I use a free app on our phones to track each other for fun. I can see (on a Google map) when my daughter is at her home, or at work, or even at Wal-Mart. I tease my sister when she and her hubby go to their local hangout. You can turn tracking off your own phone anytime you wish. It's not extremely accurate, but is within a couple hundred yards of being accurate. IF you have cell service, and that's a big IF in lots of these missing kids cases, you already have this technology, and it's free on your phone. The Apple app is called "Find My Friends," and there's another one for Android.

I reckon you can probably get something already, I think I've seen adverts for special keyrings which you can track with your phone, I'm sure something could be adapted for kids*. Shoes might work though they often lose them, maybe something that could be firmly attached to clothing somehow. I think of Noah and DeOrr and William and dozens of others who have passed through these pages and just wonder if some of them could have been saved.

*if anyone makes it can I have a cut please thanks. It could be called CagTrack ;)

I've not read the entire thread, but just replying to this post. When my son was younger, I used a device which was designed to prevent him wandering off by alerting me. It was a small teddy which clipped onto his clothes (could go on a shoe, belt, clothes etc, there were numerous ways of attaching it). I had a matching key fob, and if he went over a certain distance (I think mine was 20m), it would set off an alarm on both his teddy, and my key fob. It cost under £10 and was very effective.

In this case, if things happened as reported, then it would have alerted grandma almost immediately, and even if she couldn't see him, she'd be able to hear where the sound of his alarm was coming from. It would possibly have made him stop walking too, if he understood that when it "beeped", he had walked too far away.

I just wish there was more publicity around these. I never knew they existed (if they did) when my older 4 children were little.

No news yet this morning. It is 26 degrees here in North Louisiana and I just can't feel very good about my nice warm place and hot coffee while Noah is still out there somewhere.

With the heartfelt searching and dedication of the searchers I cannot understand why someone hasn't located Noah.

Please let today be the day!

Kimi-

While I appreciate (like you will never know) all of your lovely transcriptions and the work you put into them, PLEASE never feel like you have to push yourself.

I will love you even if you can't transcribe for schmoes like me!!!!! :loveyou:

Waiting for the kids to go to bed (translation: log off my laptop) to put more time into the transcription.

It's been a long day already. Can't promise I won't fall asleep typing - so I'm having a :coffeews: from Pete's to prepare.

#FindNoah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWLA here, too.

Went out to start my car so it can defrost before I have to leave for work.

My Southern behind was shivering and shaking by the time I got back inside and I couldn't help to think about poor baby Noah. :(

I hope he is found today for his family's sake, but I feel that Noah is no longer suffering. :(

No news yet this morning. It is 26 degrees here in North Louisiana and I just can't feel very good about my nice warm place and hot coffee while Noah is still out there somewhere.

With the heartfelt searching and dedication of the searchers I cannot understand why someone hasn't located Noah.

My goodness..still nothing. Where is he? :( 13 degrees here...I couldn't stand it out there. I let the dogs out and they were on their own. They came back quick too!! As soon as I opened the door and the chill hit me, I thought of Noah and said a prayer. Let today be the day he is found.

More prayers for Noah and family, searchers and LE :heartbeat:

:grouphug: for all who are broken hearted.

Nothing of value to add right now. I just want to extend heartfelt thanks for all those who are searching for this little guy and continued prayers for Noah and his loved ones :(

I've not read the entire thread, but just replying to this post. When my son was younger, I used a device which was designed to prevent him wandering off by alerting me. It was a small teddy which clipped onto his clothes (could go on a shoe, belt, clothes etc, there were numerous ways of attaching it). I had a matching key fob, and if he went over a certain distance (I think mine was 20m), it would set off an alarm on both his teddy, and my key fob. It cost under £10 and was very effective.

In this case, if things happened as reported, then it would have alerted grandma almost immediately, and even if she couldn't see him, she'd be able to hear where the sound of his alarm was coming from. It would possibly have made him stop walking too, if he understood that when it "beeped", he had walked too far away.

I just wish there was more publicity around these. I never knew they existed (if they did) when my older 4 children were little.

I had never heard of this child alarm so I googled it. I wish there was more publicity about these devices! How many kids could have been saved?? I will definitely have this if I ever have grandkids! I'm not sure if I can link the pages here so Google: Mommy I'm Here. It could also save someone suffering with Alzheimer's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member