Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

Well that certainly sounds like they're going to announce that they're ending the search. How painful.

So forgive my ignorance, but if they are ending the search with no Noah then what? Is it just a missing child, never found?

So forgive my ignorance, but if they are ending the search with no Noah then what? Is it just a missing child, never found?

That happens a lot. A missing child, never found.

This is a raw video of the command post, but gives us an idea of what it looks like around the area today.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/videos/news/local/2016/01/21/79129180/

For some reason this video breaks my heart. All those people, all that equipment and resources and that precious baby is still out there. I can imagine that his parents are devastated that he's so close yet so far away. I don't believe that Noah is still alive after all this time but his family still needs closure. They need to bring Noah home so they can say good-bye. Prayers for all

My heart is breaking also : (

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read that Texas and Missouri were also high on the list, I've lived in both those states and wondered around a lot and knew tons of folks and none of them ever fell into a sink hole. Im not saying it doesn't happen and we know there were sink holes in Noah's area but how many people in Tennessee have actually known someone who fell into a sink hole? Just wondering. Hoping they find him soon still think he is out there.

Kentucky has tons of sink holes too, but I've never heard of anyone falling into one, although I have heard of animals on farms doing so. An acquaintance who owns a horse farm said they lost a foal one time and the only way they found it was when she spotted vultures circling. Luckily, the foal was still alive and they were able to get it up out of the hole. Poor little Noah, I hope he didn't suffer.

Just by what local LE has stated in the past, I do not think so. I think they will continue to search for Noah, when weather permits, on a much smaller scale. I do not believe they will stop altogether until Noah is found.
....MOO

Or they found him?

No. If they would have found him, it would have leaked out. They'd have set up a tent area to recover the remains in privacy, and buzz would get out fast.

Anything is possible, I guess. But in my observation, when a living child or remains are found it's obvious.

No. If they would have found him, it would have leaked out. They'd have set up a tent area to recover the remains in privacy, and buzz would get out fast.

Anything is possible, I guess. But in my observation, when a living child or remains are found it's obvious.

I was thinking the same. Somebody would have to tell, especially as long and hard as they've been searching.

If they're ending it then I think it's because they have found him. Otherwise, I think they'd just be suspending it due to weather and want to take the time with the family first to assure them there wouldn't be any chance he'd be found alive before they announce the suspension. The family would need to understand the reality of the situation.

They won't end it. Just probably scaling down for now until weather improves a bit.

Yes most likely.

Although I hate waiting, I am very glad LE is talking with Noah's family first.
My heart goes out to the family, LE, and this whole community.

ETA..a very sincere "bless their hearts". :(

Thanks, hey-Debbie. It really does look rough out there and it made my heart sink. If the searchers haven't found Noah today it certainly hasn't been from lack of giving it all they have.

My thoughts and love are with little Noah.

I totally agree. That community and everyone around the US really has come together to help find Noah. There's still faith in humanity. I really feel that they are doing all they humanly can to find him. I don't think they are going to give up either. I know they are still going to look for him to bring him home. I feel horrible for that child. I can't imagine that pain his family and loved ones are going through. You'd have to put me in a mental home if that happened to my son (who turned 19 today). Just the thought of him being out there by himself would drive me insane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back