Found Deceased TN - Pace Taylor, 19, Memphis, 29 Jun 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Police searching for missing man who jumped in MS river after concert

Investigators are actively searching for a missing teen who jumped in the Mississippi River Friday night after attending the Widespread Panic concert at the Mud Island Amphitheater in Memphis.
CFB91930-8819-423E-80E5-8A9E1A753459.jpeg
Taylor was seen jumping the barrier wall of the Amphitheater on the banks of the Mississippi River. Taylor then slipped into the river and was seen drifting away from Mud Island.

Memphis Police Dept on Twitter

MPD Search For Missing Man Who Reportedly Jumped Into The Mississippi River

Police searching for missing man who jumped in MS river after concert

Investigators are actively searching for a missing teen who jumped in the Mississippi River Friday night after attending the Widespread Panic concert at the Mud Island Amphitheater in Memphis.
View attachment 137229
Taylor was seen jumping the barrier wall of the Amphitheater on the banks of the Mississippi River. Taylor then slipped into the river and was seen drifting away from Mud Island.

Memphis Police Dept on Twitter

MPD Search For Missing Man Who Reportedly Jumped Into The Mississippi River
Good Lord I am in Memphis and reeling from Lucas' case and now I see this....
Sad sad sad and probably not going to be any kind of good outcome...that river is full of currents that will drag you down quickly.
Any updates? Will check the local news.
:(

Missing Tallahassee man swept away in Memphis found dead

"According to WREG, the CBS affiliate in Memphis, 19-year-old Pace Taylor's mom, Jen Taylor, confirmed it was her son whose body was recovered from the Mississippi River.

Memphis Police Department posting to Twitter Sunday afternoon that they found a body near where Taylor went missing. They did not identify the body in that post.

MPD has not released the identity of the body at this point.

His mother told WREG her son was with three of his friends that night, and they got separated during the Widespread Panic concert.

She said at some point Taylor thought he could jump over the wall and walk through the mud....."

Family, friends remember teen swept away in Mississippi River

[...]

"If you want to know how to love people, pattern yourself after Pace. One of his friends said to me 'I don't think pace Taylor had one enemy, I’ve never heard anyone say anything bad about him ever.’ We're so thankful we had 19 years with that beautiful little boy," Todd said.

Pace's mother said Pace was the kind of teen that didn't sweat the small stuff, and that he was the peacemaker of the family. She says although this is a tough time for the Taylors, Pace would want everyone to know things will be okay.

"There's this face-finding thing that happens when you lose someone and when you keep looking for their face in everything. To see his face in someone else's story, or in a picture that I've never seen before, it's a different expression I might not have known… It means everything in the world because I'll never see it on my own again," Jen said.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crissam
Back