TN TN - Pandora Duckett, 85, Memphis, 28 January 2019

WS rules don't allow me to link to the page so please search for it. There is a fundraiser for Ms. Pandora. On that page is a picture of Ms. Pandora I hadn't seen until today. It's not a great shot but it's one more pic to use in the search for her. I hope she makes it home soon. :(

You're still in our hearts, Ms. Pandora.
DRXSWG3YWBBQJJ77WNC2FWIVV4.jpg

Our sweet Ms. Pandora.:( There recently was a lot of scurrying around in your area in search of someone who was missing. I thought of you often and hoped they would have crossed paths with you. No such luck thus far. You're in my heart and thoughts. I'll continue praying for God to reveal your whereabouts and bring peace to your family. I can't even begin to understand the pain they must feel.

I looked for any recent media about Ms Pandora. I can’t find any more recent than Jan 2020. With her Alzheimer’s, I guess she could have wandered off anywhere. Still, you’d think SOMETHING would show up. There’s so many possibilities, with none good. Bless, we’ll just keep praying Ms Pandora.
JMO

Pandora Duckett disappearance spotlights dementia safety issue - Memphis Local, Sports, Business & Food News | Daily Memphian
By Yolanda Jones, Daily MemphianPublished: March 24, 2019 2:18 PM CT

SBBM
Project Lifesaver International
, a Florida-based nonprofit, partners with public safety agencies to set up the service in which the company provides tracking bracelets for people with Alzheimer’s, dementia, autism and other cognitive disorders.

The Alzheimer’s Association offers the MedicAlert Safe Return ID pendant and bracelet, a nationwide identification program. Someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia wears the device, and if they wander away anyone who finds them can call the number on the identification jewelry. The ID bracelet program has the Alzheimer’s patient’s name in it.

Links to resources:
Alzheimer's Association of Tennessee
Project Lifesaver
MedicAlert + Safe Return

The Alzheimer's Association 24/7 helpline is: 1-800-272-3900.

I looked for any recent media about Ms Pandora. I can’t find any more recent than Jan 2020. With her Alzheimer’s, I guess she could have wandered off anywhere. Still, you’d think SOMETHING would show up. There’s so many possibilities, with none good. Bless, we’ll just keep praying Ms Pandora.
JMO

I agree. There were searches conducted but nothing has been found. That's so confusing to me. :confused:
I hope all abandoned buildings/boats/buses, etc. have been checked in the area where she was dropped off. I feel either she wandered off then became trapped, lost or overcome by the elements or she was a victim of a hit & run. She might have landed or was hidden in brush or a wooded area along the roadway. I just wish answers would come to her loved ones. I can't even imagine how they must feel as they approach another Christmas without her. They're in my prayers.

Pandora Duckett’s family still searching 2 years after disappearance

“Your heart skips a beat whenever you hear a body has been found, or someone found,” said her son, Kim Duckett. “You follow up on those clues and hope it leads to finding her. When it turns out to be nothing, you start back over.”

Kim says every day is hard. He was the first to notice something was wrong when he went to his mom’s home and found her door open. She had walked off.

On this two-year anniversary, they are upping the reward for information that leads to Duckett: from $15,000 to $20,000.

“It lets everyone know as a family we haven’t forgotten,” Kim said.

You're heavy on my heart today, Ms. Pandora. It's time to get home.

NamUs #MP56146
Pandora Duckett

I’ve been thinking about Ms Pandora lately. I pray often that she will be found, one way or another, and that her family will find peace. Besides your family that love you very much MS Pandora, you’ve captured a few of our hearts here at WS. I pray you are soon found.
JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288