TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020 #2

Hey everyone,

No sleuthing of anyone who has not been officially named by LE to be a POI/suspect in this case. You may sleuth the POI, but when someone else is mentioned in MSM, you may discuss what is said about them or by them in MSM by using their initials; however, you may not sleuth out or discuss their personal and background information and post about it on this thread.

Unless there is information reported in MSM or from LE, please leave the comments about politics, race, protests, White Supremacy, etc out of this discussion. Speculation must be based on known fact, so let's not just pull stuff out of the air and start speculating on it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
BBM..
Doesn't a police officer specialized in Hazardous Devices know that some dude who is a lawyer but not the suspected POI's , is NOT going to give permission to go "take a look"? That was some serious miss there. That is pure lazy police work, and against all proper protocol. And, don't even get me started on the FBI !!
Chief Drake also said in the press conference (at around 5:50) that the officer in question didn't SMELL any type of explosives at AQW's house.

Chief Drake also said in the press conference (at around 5:50) that the officer in question didn't SMELL any type of explosives at AQW's house.
If they are going to rely on odor to determine presence of explosives, the least they could do is bring in an explosives detection dog. If the RV windows were closed those officers probably wouldn’t even have been able to smell bacon cooking inside.

From what I read in the above articles, the camper was safely tucked back inside the fence in August of 2019. It looks like a no Trespassing sign is on the fence as well, along with his many cameras. Would the police be able to go inside the fenced in yard with the camper without the owners approval? ( Or a warrant) So, how could anyone say they didn't "smell" anything if they couldn't get near it?

Forgive me, but...what does explosive substances smell like?

I snagged a technical paper, courtesy of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, which states the following information:

The committee produced a list of selected explosives incidents, both realized and thwarted, starting with the 1970 Sterling Hall Bombing at the University of Wisconsin (Table 2-1).34-36 This incident was chosen as a logical starting point as it was the first major attack in the United States that employed precursor chemicals to produce the IED’s main charge, specifically, ammonium nitrate (AN) mixed with fuel oil (AN/FO). The main charge of an IED contains the largest amount of explosive; a description of the main charge used in each attack is shown in Table 2-1, along with the estimated mass.

https://www.nap.edu/read/24862/chapter/4

NBCNews
Feds probing whether Nashville bomber believed in lizard people conspiracy
Investigators are aware of statements the suspect made about a conspiracy theory that powerful politicians and Hollywood figures are lizards who have extraterrestrial origins.

Was not aware of this. I thought it was a joke.

>Specifically, investigators are looking into the suspect’s previous trips to an undisclosed location in Tennessee where he would camp out in his recreational vehicle and, according to the suspect’s statements to others, hunt possible aliens, the officials said.

That explains him telling some people he was taking his dogs an going to the woods for the holidays.

JMO, people who believe this type of conspiracy theory are truly mentally ill. Who knows what he was imagining happened at the AT&T building. It could have been some really crazy stuff. Maybe he was sitting there in his RV looking for "lizard people." o_O:eek:

All of this still has me shaking my head in disbelief. AQW's ex girlfriend told someone! She told authorities. She told a lawyer friend of hers. She may have been a little messed up in the head at the time, but still. We are talking BOMB making! And it was for realz! And we find out after the city of Nashville is terrorized that they were informed, and rode around the block a time or two, knocked on the door, didn't 'smell' anything, and chucked it? Filed under the "unfounded" complaints? Is that it?

IMO, the six LE officers ( Heroes) on the scene who had their lives literally flash before their eyes ought to be asking those questions as well. Something has to change.

Surely gf would have also mentioned the bomb building while she was in psychiatric assessment? In which case, it should have been documented and then surely reported again to LE by medical professionals, if only to cover their own backsides.

This then potentially coming in as a new report should have prompted some kind of review of the situation?

I just wonder how many people, in a clearly disturbed mental state make unverifiable allegations about other people to LE and doctors. IMO, very many.

Just working in an ordinary public institution, I've encountered a few people claiming someone in their life is out to get them in some way, for eg that the people in front of them in the grocery lineup are plotting to kill them, or a friend is putting drugs in their food, etc. Unless the person making these allegations is displaying sound mind, and can offer some type of evidence, a judge won't issue a warrant to search of your private property.

All I got was the girlfriend was taken in on a 5150? mental condition due to 2 unloaded guns and whatever else. She stated he was building a bomb in his RV. The police felt they exhausted all ends to find out if it was true due to no warrant would be granted due to evidence and didn't forward to FBI due to explosives/bomb. It's that area of LE to federal agencies, vice versa, that seems to fall through. jmo

Wasn't warm and fuzzy after the press conference. Seems the woman's mental state was why things fell through in the end.

Oh, I have a collard lizard who is wild but sits by us on the patio. Lost his tail to something last year but is growing back...lizard people...

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back