TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, if any video can be found of this driver leaving the RV. At that time of the morning, or at night when the RV was parked there are not a lot of people walking around. Or.....is he dead, the human tissue found.....suicide.
I think he must have exited the RV at some point...not sure why he would bother covering up his face if he was planning to commit suicide...or something went wrong and he didn’t get far enough away before the explosion? MOO

The description by Brian, who related that there were three rounds of gun fire separated by some time....first 3 shots, then 5, then 10 to 15, makes me wonder whether it was the person in the RV who fired those shots....and not in fact recorded. I'm really wondering if the perp's intention was to die himself along with the destruction he was wreaking.
I dunno.

The description by Brian, who related that there were three rounds of gun fire separated by some time....first 3 shots, then 5, then 10 to 15, makes me wonder whether it was the person in the RV who fired those shots....and not in fact recorded. I'm really wondering if the perp's intention was to die himself along with the destruction he was wreaking.
I dunno.
IMO, this makes the motive even muddier...perp didn’t want to kill people, as far as we know, if he wanted recognition he would probably be too arrogant to commit suicide correct? If he’s dead he can’t see the damage/destruction he’s caused. Would his motive then be to make some sort of political statement with this act? Not saying he wasn’t in the RV, but it makes it harder to understand the motive behind the bombing. MOO.

Are there any fringe domestic groups that are anti-technology that may use violence? My gut feeling is that this was an attempt to destroy technology, not life. However, the recorded warning sounded as if it was computerized...so maybe I’m contradicting myself a little bit. Yet, maybe this group is more anti-Big Tech, than anti-technology in general. MOO

Maybe not the same intended MO but this makes me think of the group in MI that were planning things. Given some of the strong ideologies that are in the rural areas that surround Nashville, I think it’s maybe a lone wolf or group that wanted to cause fear.

<modsnip>
Almost positive is is a '98 Fourwinds Chateau. Compare the two pictures...especially the placement of the words over the cab and the oval shaped piece on the hood.
1_150_2383370_59590975.jpg;maxwidth=653;maxheight=490;mode=pad
RV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming from a place that was attacked daily by car bombs I can tell you without a doubt that this is not your typical attack. This looks more like a statement "protest" type of message. Had these people wanted to have multiple casualties they would not have picked 6am Christmas morning. The shots fired are thought to have been a recording. They used that recording to have responders come close incase there were casualties. I dont think the police were a target. If they were there would have been no warning message to evacuate. This is not only a message this also a threat. These people are trying to show what they can do if they want to hurt people.

IMO it’s some one who didn’t want to hurt people including his/her family which is why he/she covered their face when arriving. I would hazard it’s their body parts, suicide bomb that they didn’t want to hurt any one else but wanted to take down “the network” that they blame for their current situation. They are local and know about the building.

As far as explosive my first guess is sodium nitrate although I’m not sure how readily available that is any more, maybe with an inside source. My neighbors seem to have unlimited supply of tanterite (sp). Seems a gunshot and some flammable tanks around it would be easy homemade bomb (IMO),

I’m feeling isolated local “terrorist” that didn’t want to hurt other people. JMO, IMOO, etc..

Eta: I can’t remember if it’s nitrate or nitrite at this point that makes the good explosive and internet isn’t cooperating.

Last edited:
This video is very interesting. From a local MSM station...it shows a man with a dog talking to an officer right before the explosion. Is he a suspect? Was he just curious about what was going on? Didn’t obey the warnings? I’ll let you decide.
I saw a media report on a guy was walking his dog and the police approached him to tell him to evacuate the area. This is probably that guy. Just someone who lived in the neighborhood imo

Coming from a place that was attacked daily by car bombs I can tell you without a doubt that this is not your typical attack. This looks more like a statement "protest" type of message. Had these people wanted to have multiple casualties they would not have picked 6am Christmas morning. The shots fired are thought to have been a recording. They used that recording to have responders come close incase there were casualties. I dont think the police were a target. If they were there would have been no warning message to evacuate. This is not only a message this also a threat. These people are trying to show what they can do if they want to hurt people.

I wonder if this is a one time deal or???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname