TN - Shooting at private Christian Covenant School, Nashville, suspect dead, multiple victims, 27 Mar 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we actually learn anything about preventing future shootings by reading her writings or "ME-festo"?? I doubt it.

The former student is alleged to have left behind writings being studied by local and federal investigators.

“We have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this date, the actual incident,” Drake told reporters hours after the shooting. “We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place.”

He said Hale was transgender.

Officials “feel that she identifies as trans, but we’re still in the initial investigation into all of that and if it actually played a role into this incident,” Drake said.

Former school headmaster Bill Campbell said that he remembered Hale as a third-grader in 2005 and fourth-grader in 2006, citing yearbooks he keeps.

“It’s just an absolute tragedy what’s happened by the former student and what she did to the teachers and students,” Campbell said.

Hale was not listed as a student in the annuals in the fifth or sixth grade, so Campbell said he believes Hale transferred after the fourth grade.

Audrey Hale

Seems AH's LinkedIn has been hijacked and tethered to those with agendas-- probably for monetized clicks.

If reporting is correct, this perp killed everyone that was shot. Usually there are some injuries among the fatalities. Not this time. Makes me think there was some type of practice?
Yeah. Now reading that she was shooting at LE from the 2nd story window makes me re think her control on the weapon. They did mention in the live news earlier that kids said they seen her shooting from a window but I had no idea it was at LE. Then arriving so quickly and distracting her is probably what saved so many lives. IMO

'Terror shattered our school and church,' The Covenant School says​

Dennis Romero

The Covenant School, the private Christian institution where a shooter killed three children and three adults Monday morning attack said it was in shock after the violence.

In a statement Monday night to NBC affiliate WSMV of Nashville, the school said:

"Our community is heartbroken. We are grieving tremendous loss and are in shock coming out of the terror that shattered our school and church. We are focused on loving our students, our families, our faculty and staff and beginning the process of healing.

"Law enforcement is conducting its investigation, and while we understand there is a lot of interest and there will be a lot of discussion about and speculation surrounding what happened, we will continue to prioritize the well-being of our community.

"We appreciate the outpouring of support we have received, and we are tremendously grateful to the first responders who acted quickly to protect our students, faculty and staff.

"We ask for privacy as our community grapples with this terrible tragedy — for our students, parents, faculty and staff."

I've been following this from the very beginning and have had some initial thoughts. <modsnip: No link to information stated as fact>. I wonder if there was any trauma she could have endured at the school to cause some resentment? Even then, why would she kill the children? This is sickening and shocking on so many levels. ALL MOO MOO

Last edited by a moderator:

‘Hits very close to home’: Nashville shooting reporter recounts story of attack at her own school​

A US reporter covering the shooting in Tennessee has told viewers how she is a school shooting survivor

Bukovac went on to explain: “My biggest advice for all the families is really … just be very gentle with them [the children] and let them talk when they’re ready because the shock they’re going to be feeling on coming home is going to be unfathomable.

“Just give them some time. If they’re not ready to talk, don’t be overly concerned. Everyone copes in their own way. So just really, just be there for them now, open up that line of communication.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151