Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a poor recording or are things being blocked?

A member here, Gray Hughes, has a YouTube channel and he is currently saying that he is going to do a live feed re: interview with her biological father in 20 minutes on his YouTube channel. (8 PM Eastern)

Don't know if it will happen, but FYI

ETA...Bio-Father is now on live at 8:10.
I don't think I am allowed to post what is discussed..only tell y'all to go listen iirc the TOS.

VERY interesting only 5 minutes in..

ETA #2. 38 minutes after the hour, biodad still talking ..
Can’t listen to another word. I’ll try to paraphrase- in my best written southern drawl.

“Larry” loves his daughter, SP. Hasn’t seen her since she was what... 3 or 4. Would like to do awful things to adopted dad, but he’s a God-fearing man, so he’ll let God punish him. Never paid any child support cuz nobody never asked for none. Never signed away custody of his boys(?) or his girls. CP told people he was dead from drugs. Plans to file suit for full custody. Has clean criminal record but for that burglary and those 2 divorces. And is NOT a pedophile like people say. He was 19ish and she was 15ish and they are still good friends to this day.
LAUGHING. I know it’s not funny. Tragic actually. Truly. But I just can’t help it, it’s either that or cry. There has to be a BETTER PLACE IN THIS WORLD for SP.

Sometimes there’s not nature or nurture. Sometimes a person is just awesome because that’s who they are inside. This is SP.

If you're able to say, what was the reason he gave for not being involved in his child's life?

I have no idea if it's considered MSM. I don't know anything about YouTube.
Someone must know. He certainly has a lot to say.
Either way it will be on the news soon, I would think.

I think every channel would have to be considered individually. The vetting process is up to each channel's owner.

Can’t listen to another word. I’ll try to paraphrase- in my best written southern drawl.

“Larry” loves his daughter, SP. Hasn’t seen her since she was what... 3 or 4. Would like to do awful things to adopted dad, but he’s a God-fearing man, so he’ll let God punish him. Never paid any child support cuz nobody never asked for none. Never signed away custody of his boys(?) or his girls. CP told people he was dead from drugs. Plans to file suit for full custody. Has clean criminal record but for that burglary and those 2 divorces. And is NOT a pedophile like people say. He was 19ish and she was 15ish and they are still good friends to this day.
LAUGHING. I know it’s not funny. Tragic actually. Truly. But I just can’t help it, it’s either that or cry. There has to be a BETTER PLACE IN THIS WORLD for SP.

Sometimes there’s not nature or nurture. Sometimes a person is just awesome because that’s who they are inside. This is SP.
For ten years he could not find a way to see his children? Until now?
I don't think so. Imo

Sometimes there’s not nature or nurture. Sometimes a person is just awesome because that’s who they are inside. This is SP.[/QUOTE.

I’m surprised about this as well. We don’t really know, maybe bio dad did give up his rights. But earlier someone said (I need to try to find it) something to the effect of they don’t necessarily have to if they aren’t in contact & pay no child support and that all states are different.
Don’t the courts at least have to try to find the bio dad before they legally give custody to someone else? What if bio dad shows up next year & says no way you didn’t even find me—I would have said no. What if someone lies and says she hasn’t heard from him since she was pregnant but that’s not true? I mean a dad could be totally deadbeat and a bad dad, but I thought it was HARD to permanently take away a parent’s custody.

That was me. I don't know which state he adopted her in but in Georgia the law holds that if you can prove to the court that the natural parents abandoned the child then if all other conditions are met the stepparent can adopt the child. There has to be notice and good evidence though. Here is a link to a website that explains all the conditions:

Our Experienced Duluth Attorneys Help Clients Navigate the Complex Stepparent Adoption Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll