AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure would like to hear addition detail about this scream from the neighbors. Whether it sounded like a child, an adult, the duration of the scream, how it ended (trailed out or abruptly silenced or muffled) etc.
Why LE is brushing this off is SMH.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Same. What bothers me is the neighbor noticed it. Neighbor has never said she heard the Wells kids screaming all the time. JMO

I sure would like to hear addition detail about this scream from the neighbors. Whether it sounded like a child, an adult, the duration of the scream, how it ended (trailed out or abruptly silenced or muffled) etc.
Why LE is brushing this off is SMH.

Amateur opinion and speculation

The first time the scream was mentioned to the public, DW stated that the neighbor heard a 'muffled' scream. It was like someone holding their hand over someone's mouth. Then later in the news interview, the neighbor stated the scream sounded 'animalistic'.

So I don't know how the scream really sounded.

Too many things have been told second hand in this case.

I don't think LE is brushing off the neighbor hearing a scream. There are many respectable agencies involved with this investigation. IMO, when a scream is heard on the same day a child goes missing, I firmly believe LE would investigate that scream.

What LE chooses to release to the general public is their call to make. The Sherriff said the scream was unfounded, that could be true. It could also be that LE doesn't want the perp to know how much LE knows. Either way I, personally, believe LE has/is investigating the scream in detail, they decide what is released to public as it best helps find what happened to SW.

I don't think LE is brushing off the neighbor hearing a scream. There are many respectable agencies involved with this investigation. IMO, when a scream is heard on the same day a child goes missing, I firmly believe LE would investigate that scream.

What LE chooses to release to the general public is their call to make. The Sherriff said the scream was unfounded, that could be true. It could also be that LE doesn't want the perp to know how much LE knows. Either way I, personally, believe LE has/is investigating the scream in detail, they decide what is released to public as it best helps find what happened to SW.
We can only pray you are right.

The first time the scream was mentioned to the public, DW stated that the neighbor heard a 'muffled' scream. It was like someone holding their hand over someone's mouth. Then later in the news interview, the neighbor stated the scream sounded 'animalistic'.

How would DW know if he wasn't there???????

I would like to see them search the cemetery that's right off Ben Hill Rd. The cadaver dogs won't be of much help in the cemetery I'm certain but it needs to be searched IMO.

It would seem the two nearest cemeteries would have been included in the searches during the first 24-48 hours:

Morrison Cemetary is .2 miles
Dykes Cemetary is .8 miles

Excerpt
  • Ground search crews had covered a one-mile radius around Summer’s residence so far. Crews hoped to have a two-mile radius covered by the end of the day, over 48 hours since she was first reported missing.
Timeline of the search for Summer Wells | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

I think people have described parents screams like that when they find out their child or spouse has been found deceased. Almost like wailing banshees. Some says it's a sound you don't forget.

Back to the timeline. DW stated on DR. P that Candus called him at 5:30 to tell him Summer was gone. So if that time is wrong why did he say it was it was 5:30 if 5:30 is the wrong time?????? After all this time. If they called at 6:29 and Summer was gone for 10 mins that would put call at from CW to DW at 6:09. MOO

It would seem the two nearest cemeteries would have been included in the searches during the first 24-48 hours:

Morrison Cemetary is .2 miles
Dykes Cemetary is .8 miles

Excerpt
  • Ground search crews had covered a one-mile radius around Summer’s residence so far. Crews hoped to have a two-mile radius covered by the end of the day, over 48 hours since she was first reported missing.
Timeline of the search for Summer Wells | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
Yes, I would imagine these two areas were searched very early on due to their location within the initial radius. Also, just for the sake of clarity- these cemeteries are very small- essentially private family cemeteries. The properties are relatively open and would have actually been easier to search than most of the surrounding area(s) due to otherwise challenging terrain.

Along those same lines, it seems they would be relatively easy to revisit in later searches if deemed necessary.

I think people have described parents screams like that when they find out their child or spouse has been found deceased. Almost like wailing banshees. Some says it's a sound you don't forget.

It's awful. I was just real young when Marines walked up to our neighbors door. I remember my own mom welling up. It was the sound of a mother finding out her baby was killed in Vietnam.

Nothing like a child's scream let alone muffled. It's primal.

Sheriff Ronnie Lawson stated this regarding the scream heard by the neighbor:

" She has been interviewed numerous times by my agency, the FBI and TBI. We don't find anything that complaint of
her information related to this case"

Go to the 2:35 mark
Neighbor of Summer Wells says she heard a scream shortly before she went missing - YouTube

Special thank you for all the links you provide. Amazing job with links, don't know how you keep track, you must be so organized. I say you are an asset to this thread the way you can provide links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member