TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

Body has been identified as a women who was reported missing in late October according to this article, so not Summer.

What I find difficult in this case is determining if Summer was abducted or met with accidental misadventure near her home. We are chasing two different potential paths of investigation with multiple scenarios for each.

I watched a video with Summer Wells in the backseat, laying against a milk jug. What I saw on there was something that I wanted to see if anyone else saw what I saw. I am trying to find the video again to post here.
If anyone else finds it, that would be great. If you look at her fingernails, I would really like to see what anyone else thinks? Or is it just me?

I watched a video with Summer Wells in the backseat, laying against a milk jug. What I saw on there was something that I wanted to see if anyone else saw what I saw. I am trying to find the video again to post here.
If anyone else finds it, that would be great. If you look at her fingernails, I would really like to see what anyone else thinks? Or is it just me?

The whole “was she deceased in the milk jug photo” may be off-limits? I could well be mistaken though. (I don’t know what her fingernails looked like but I imagine they showed dirt and food dye from her slushie.)

Professionals have looked at the video and stated that Summer was still alive in the video. You'd have to go back several threads to find the discussion, but the theory that she was already deceased in that video has been totally debunked.

I used to be obsessed with this case. It's hard to believe this isn't solved yet. I haven't seen anything new or updates in a very long time. I am wondering if law enforcement is still working on this. With all those people who were with her that day and where they live which appeared to be off the beaten path that no one saw or heard anything. It's sad that she is still missing.

Her fingernails were normal and she was very much alive in that video. IMO

New post on the Wells website:

Last edited:
DW and CW state that they have lost all contact with the boys now per the state of TN.
This is from the new post on their website:

DW and CW state that they have lost all contact with the boys now per the state of TN.
This is from the new post on their website:

Can they do that without a court hearing?

And what do the 3 boys think of this new wrinkle? I'm guessing that they will be devastated, and it could cause severe emotional problems for them down the line. They have probably figured out that they will never see their sister again, now they will lose their parents as well. What a shame and a disgrace!!

Why are we assuming DCS blindsided the parents? Tennessee law requires permanency hearings where a plan is in place to reunify the family. The parents have certain responsibilities on their end to resolve possible issues in the home.

Privacy laws protect the parents from prying public eyes as to what happens in the investigation and in court. We have no idea what the parents have or haven’t done to ensure a safe environment for the boys.

If DCS has broken Tennessee law and are keeping the boys away from their parents illegally then yes, that’s very bad. But no evidence currently exists to inform the public either way. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back