TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

Bingo, DW just told us the answer here. The reunification plan DCS gave them probably included things like, making the physical house a clean and safe environment and attending required parenting and substance abuse classes/counseling. It is hard work, and it does take a lot of time and energy, to provide a safe home for your children. If they haven't put in the work on their reunification plan, then no - DCS won't cut them any slack IMO.
BINGO!! I do not believe for one second that DCS is making it hard for them or making them jump through any hoops that they do not ask of others in their situation. I personally think that he just doesn't want to jump through any hoops and doesn't feel he should have to, imo.

It's an unfortunate situation but a child has been missing since 2021, their living conditions were not ideal, for the lack of a better description, both parents are known for having issues with substance abuse, domestic violence, erratic and dangerous behaviour. What did they expect? I'm SO glad their sons are not under their care, and I seriously hope they're thriving and happy.

Exactly! Nor can CPS deny any claims, accusations, or statements made by the Well's against them. We do not know if it is for sure true that Don and Candice Wells stopped visiting their boys or ever visited their boys while they have been in foster care. We do not know what type of visitation or communication they have been offered or participated in. For that matter as stated communication between the Wells and their boys could be questionable and or concerning for CPS. One can only imagine what Don Wells has been saying to them this whole time. The same goes for Candus.
The simple truth is the only person's story we have to go by on what is going on between the Wells and CPS regarding their boys is from Donn Wells. CPS and LE are adhering to the gag order. Everybody only wishes Don would adhere to a gag order.
He is a goldmine of lose lips though. Like the lawyer that represents themselves. MOO

The entire reward fund for SW will go to the Child Advocacy Center.
The fund, which totals $40,365.73, was created and managed by the Church Hill Rescue Squad in 2021.

WJHL News11

The entire reward fund for SW will go to the Child Advocacy Center.
The fund, which totals $40,365.73, was created and managed by the Church Hill Rescue Squad in 2021.

WJHL News11
Well, that’s some good news.

Copied and pasted from the Wells family website:

No Public Search On Wells' Property​

There is NO "public" search scheduled on the Wells' property March 17, or any day.

Anyone reported to and/or found on the Wells' property by law enforcement will be charged with trespassing. Please do not listen to social media rumors.

Neighbors of the Wells have a high probability of not showing hospitality if their land is trespassed upon either.

I've been asked about this situation and the answer remains the same.

Simply put : the public is not allowed on the property. March 6, 2023 tm

I just started reading up in this case yesterday, although due to time constraints mostly links provided in the media timeline thread.
I’m not sure what the general consensus here is, but my impression so far is that Summers parents are being truthful. They seem sincere, at least to me.

I‘m not totally clear on why the other children were removed from the home, unless it’s due to DW going to jail and the circumstances surrounding that?
And now CW has serious health issues. I read where she was born with the heart defect. Scary stuff.

It is interesting they’ve never located the Toyota pickup that was spotted in the area. Just thought I’d weigh in. All JMO.

I just started reading up in this case yesterday, although due to time constraints mostly links provided in the media timeline thread.
I’m not sure what the general consensus here is, but my impression so far is that Summers parents are being truthful. They seem sincere, at least to me.

I‘m not totally clear on why the other children were removed from the home, unless it’s due to DW going to jail and the circumstances surrounding that?
And now CW has serious health issues. I read where she was born with the heart defect. Scary stuff.

It is interesting they’ve never located the Toyota pickup that was spotted in the area. Just thought I’d weigh in. All JMO.
The Parents came under fire because of their past drug use for the most part. There is no real dispute that both had issues with using.

It seemed to me that they were mostly on the right track when Summer went missing. At least as far as illegal drug use came in.

Their living conditions were not typical. DW had inherited that property and while it had large property boundaries, the structure that they lived in was small and not exactly up to code by most accounts.

I believe, if memory serves correctly, the boys were removed from custody after the parents either had a physical altercation and may have been drinking as well. Hopefully someone can verify or set the record straight

Don went to jail because he decided to drive under the influence. The parents just could not fully comply with court orders and are now facing the consequences.

IMO:
I have never believed that the parents harmed SW in any way. IMO, they are people that are not on anyone's social norm radar and they are fairly difficult to like. I have felt that the court of public opinion has them labeled guilty of causing little Summer harm based on this.

JMO

After all this time I still have a gut feeling that it was someone who knew where the Wells family lived, knew they had children and had a working knowledge of the area, or by traveling through the area on a regular basis for their job and had noticed SW on more than one occasion. The chances that it was someone who stumbled into the area by accident or was just poking around in an area known to not tolerate strangers very well is astronomical. The pickup with the white buckets is the only tangible outlier we have. What trades have a large number of white plastic pails in their truck? Painters, plasterers, stucco and dry wall and stone/block/brick masons come to mind.

I believe, if memory serves correctly, the boys were removed from custody after the parents either had a physical altercation and may have been drinking as well. Hopefully someone can verify or set the record straight
It has never been officially stated why they were removed. Don said they were taken because it wasn't safe for them to be there due to the family being harassed by social media.

I'm wondering about the source link for this flyer?
This updated flyer was posted on March 7, 2023 on the Well's website.

Am I the only one who thinks the “age enhanced” photo looks pretty much exactly the same, except for the hairstyle, as the second photo posted? Maybe I’m missing something.
Same here. To me they look like identical pictures except someone Photoshopped her hair to appear longer and a couple changed the background color. In one shot her teeth have been smoothed out. Other than that her face is identical to the originals IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back