Found Deceased TN - Tabitha Kolankiewicz, 39, Tullahoma, 30 March 2017

Wow... so I guess it does happen. From the link above about the CA woman:

The car, covered in dark windows and masked by a sunshade over the dashboard made it difficult for anyone to notice there was a corpse inside, Salinas police said.

Security footage from the Walmart showed that the car had been in the exact same spot since December, the earliest date surveillance had archived.

The car, covered in dark windows and masked by a sunshade over the dashboard made it difficult for anyone to notice there was a corpse inside, Salinas police said.

Security footage from the Walmart showed that the car had been in the exact same spot since December, the earliest date surveillance had archived.
Wow. What is it about Wal-Mart parking lots?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Since December??? Did she just hop in some random car?

ETA: Sorry. The missing date on the thread title threw me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since December??? Did she just hop in some random car?

ETA: Sorry. The missing date on the thread title threw me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My post was a bit misleading/confusing ---about a California woman who was found in a WM parking lot after missing for 3 mos.

I can't find any updates on this as to what happened. Did she have a warrant out for her? Why did she end up in the opposite direction of her interview? Was it natural or suicide? So many questions.

I can't find any updates on this as to what happened. Did she have a warrant out for her? Why did she end up in the opposite direction of her interview? Was it natural or suicide? So many questions.
Yes, I'd like to know too. Did she have children, a spouse?

Yes, I'd like to know too. Did she have children, a spouse?

SM comments from people who know her indicate she had children, yes. No details of this in MSM that I can find. Those same friends say it's not correct she was on the run either. Who knows, without info in MSM? Very quiet on that front.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

SM comments from people who know her indicate she had children, yes. No details of this in MSM that I can find. Those same friends say it's not correct she was on the run either. Who knows, without info in MSM? Very quiet on that front.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I wonder if she was recently divorced.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members