TN TN - Zaylee Fryar, 4 mos, Millersville, 1 May 2011 - Mother deceased

yes but this mother apparently took her baby with her but had

no car
no purse
no diaper bag
no cell phone

c'mon, even a serious drug addict is going to remember one of the things on that list

and even with a history of vanishing for days, if someone at home sees that she did not take any of those things, then they have to know that she has

no transportation
no i.d. or money
no supplies for the baby
no communication device

so this man waits four days to report his 'best friend' and the baby he cares so much for that he was at her birth missing

the fact that he knows she's a drug addict makes the wait in reporting even worse IMO

Zaylee was in danger and he waited

*hinky*

What an incredibly sad life and death! It sounds like Shauna had her first baby at 16 or 17 and was on her eighth. Add to that drugs and abuse (I'd bet anything she grew up in an abusive home) and it makes you think this poor girl didn't have a chance.

In my rich fantasy life, I hope someone took that baby and is giving her a loving home.

For some reason, I just don't suspect the not-quite-ex husband. He seems like he was trying to take some sort of care of her even if she didn't herself.

A lot of times relatives and spouses of drug addicts don't report them missing for days to give them a chance to come home. They don't want their loved ones in trouble with the police, even if it might be the thing they need to straighten them out.

I do not believe Shauna was abused. I know someone that is friends with her mother. I can't give inside info, but imho, drugs can rob your child from you, even the most loved and well taken care of children can become addicted to drugs and sometimes parents can't do anything to stop that. It's just horrible that a sweet innocent child is now missing and possibly dead because of choices that her parents made...and i do mean both of them, since her father was in jail.

Search For Zaylee Fryar Hits One Month Mark

Posted: Jun 01, 2011 10:28 PM EDT

"That still to this day is my concern. The baby. The welfare of the baby," said Millersville Police Chief Ronnie Williams. "I've got two children of my own, two little girls, so it touches home."

He said his officers, along with the TBI, FBI, and the National Center For Missing & Exploited Children, have devoted countless hours to the search for Zaylee.

They've scoured the Millersville mobile home park where mother and daughter were last seen. Investigators also spent several days searching the waters of the Cumberland River, but never saw any signs of the baby.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14823980/search-for-zaylee-fryar-hits-one-month-mark

Oh my God, Zaylee, honey, the Governor granted a reward for you.

Thank you, God, for answering my prayers for this precious baby.

The third reward is for $5,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Zaylee Grace Fryer, who was 4 months old at the time of her disappearance.

The baby and her mother, Shauna Fryar, were reported missing from their home in Millersville on May 5.

On May 7, the mother's body was recovered from the Cumberland River in downtown Nashville around the area of the Shelby Street Bridge.

Zaylee has not been seen since May 1, 2011. An Amber Alert was issued for her on May 10.

The governor is making the reward available at the request of District Attorney General for the 18th District Ray Whitley.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15075743/haslam-offers-rewards-in-unsolved-cases

Oh my God, I am crying my eyes out. This poor blessed baby.

I promised you I would not forget you, and I will not, Zaylee. I care about you, sweetheart.

Zaylee-Grace-Fryar.png

You matter.

A $5,000 reward is offered for information leading to the whereabouts of Zaylee Grace Fryer, who was 4 months old at the time of her disappearance. The baby and her mother, Shauna Fryar, were reported missing from their home in Millersville on May 5. On May 7, the mother's body was recovered from the Cumberland River in downtown Nashville around the area of the Shelby Street Bridge. Zaylee has not been seen since May 1. An Amber Alert was issued for her on May 10.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1743978.html

missing 2 months and no more information than they have given isnt very helpful. Not finding anything on searches either? Praying for her safety!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back