To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not allow LE to officially rule everyone out? Rule them out from what? Why not take lie detector tests? Maybe there are things they can’t say. (They have not ruled anyone out officially to my knowledge.) When is LE going to change this to a homicide investigation?

Why not put the tips out there to the public if it is believed that LE isn't following up on them? Why not take out full page ads in the papers in those places? Why not put out sketches of the people? Descriptions? Vehicle plate numbers? REAL NAMES? Why not get the information out to the people who live in those places? Who is stopping you from going there to track her down? What if they knew who had her and they are afraid they’ll move her, and who’s to say they are not working to get her back.

These are just my “she’s alive thoughts”, I do not believe there was a Zanny.
( I actually told my daughter and her friend the other day that if they didn’t start behaving I was going to get Zanny the Nanny to take care of them !)

I am still holding onto hope, that’s it, pure simple HOPE. What I truly want to know is who is the biological father ?

Why not allow LE to officially rule everyone out? Rule them out from what? Why not take lie detector tests? Maybe there are things they can’t say. (They have not ruled anyone out officially to my knowledge.) When is LE going to change this to a homicide investigation?

Why not put the tips out there to the public if it is believed that LE isn't following up on them? Why not take out full page ads in the papers in those places? Why not put out sketches of the people? Descriptions? Vehicle plate numbers? REAL NAMES? Why not get the information out to the people who live in those places? Who is stopping you from going there to track her down? What if they knew who had her and they are afraid they’ll move her, and who’s to say they are not working to get her back.

( I actually told my daughter and her friend the other day that if they didn’t start behaving I was going to get Zanny the Nanny to take care of them !)

I am still holding onto hope, that’s it, pure simple HOPE. What I truly want to know is who is the biological father ?

I'm curious, what things would there be that they "can't say" on a lie detector test???

I'm curious, what things would there be that they "can't say" on a lie detector test???

Well first, you don't have to change my type to yelling, second, anything they say could possibly hinder the "missing child" investigation, I would assume their lawyer would not approve of a test like that. What questions would you assume they are going to ask?

you know I was just trying to answer those questions from my point of view...... since it was noted nobody had yet

Well first, you don't have to change my type to yelling, second, anything they say could possibly hinder the "missing child" investigation, I would assume their lawyer would not approve of a test like that. What questions would you assume they are going to ask?

you know I was just trying to answer those questions from my point of view...... since it was noted nobody had yet

You do know it was the FBI doing the testing right?

No I know nothing about it, I don't know what the scope of the questions would contain either.

Well, it was going to be the FBI questioning them so theres no way it would've hindering the investigation. It would've only hindered the Anthony's ability to try and look innocent

Well, it was going to be the FBI questioning them so theres no way it would've hindering the investigation. It would've only hindered the Anthony's ability to try and look innocent

You know this how? Innocent from what ? I am being serious ,did you read the scope of the questions? and I'm not trying to defend them I just think we are not privy to alot.

You know this how? Innocent from what ? I am being serious ,did you read the scope of the questions? and I'm not trying to defend them I just think we are not privy to alot.

So why not take it? If they have nothing to hide they would've taken it

Hello...I'm a newbie to this board although I've been lurking for some time. I'e run the gamut of theories about this sad case, from being convinced that Caylee was accidently suffocated after being left in the car in the heat to being fed to the alligators.

Nothing in Casey Anthony's demeanor following Caylee's disappearance suggests something fatal happened to the child. Unless she is a true sociopath/psychopath (provable by psychiatric examination), I would think in all the pics taken of her, there would be at least one that showed inner reflection or a trace of fear or sadness. There are none. She still displays absolute confidence in her silence.

Is it possible that she gave the child up in an "open" but secret adoption? Secret between the parties, that is. Different states have varying waiting periods before such an adoption becomes final and irrevocable. If indeed she had done that, there would be no legal ramifications for her to face, being Caylee's natural mother and legal custodian. She may be keeping quiet in order for a waiting period to expire that would disallow any interference from her parents.

I know it's a stretch, but every day that goes by and Caylee's dead body is not found, gives hope that she is still alive with someone who loves her.

what do you think they are hiding? or maybe I should say what question is it that you want them to ask ?

I think they know what happened now. They might not have in the past but they do now. They are obviously hiding it. They act like they could care less about Caylee. They are only happy when Casey is out of jail. Remember what Cindy said: we'll be happy when the protesters leave

and she never said anything about Caylee. Very sad indeed

I think they know what happened now. They might not have in the past but they do now. They are obviously hiding it. They act like they could care less about Caylee. They are only happy when Casey is out of jail. Remember what Cindy said: we'll be happy when the protesters leave

and she never said anything about Caylee. Very sad indeed

Ok so what question did you want them to ask ?

I just said are you the zg that Casey Anthony mentioned.....
I think you posted this on the wrong thread... you know the other "believe she's alive" one that you're posting on at the same time.

I don't think you want the FBI to ask the Anthonys that...... :eek:

I too am new, so I thought it befitting that I answered. Chloroform, air samples proving to be a decomposing body in the trunk, lies on top of lies, abandoning a car with Caylee's hair samples which contain the "dead ring" around them, in the trunk; all of which are reasons why that little girl does not stand a chance of still breathing. I would love to believe she is alive, but I have to be realistic. jmo

Caylee was not wanted from the day she was concieved.
So why would she want her in a safe home?
Why would that mother who did not want her, give her away?

When she had a chance to at anytime?

Legally?

Well? The mother of Caylee did not give her away she did away with her.

All this other speculation is like a FAIRY TALE
unreal .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_tale
Surely the people who may have her could have left her in a store or someplace by now?
I mean she is plastered all over the place now.
ZFG did not take her so who did?

The mother of the year
is a Mother nobody would want.
Is she looking kinda plump to ya all?

Yes I mean always with the t-shirt
maybe ??
well?
She may only waer baggy clothes till she gets into the computer room ?Then she gets more comfy since she is not allowed to wear sexy clothes?

Ok so what question did you want them to ask ?

*Do you know the whereabouts of your granddaughter/niece Caylee Marie Anthony?

*Do you know what happened to your granddaughter/niece Caylee Marie Anthony?

*Did you harm your granddaughter/niece Caylee Marie Anthony?

*Did you kill your granddaughter/niece Caylee Marie Anthony?

*Did you help conceal evidence regarding the disappearance of your granddaughter/niece Caylee Marie Anthony?

These are all yes or no questions, suitable for a polygraph examiner (per my extensive education from watching Court TV, L&O reruns, and CSI :crazy:).

If they had nothing to do with it, why wouldn't they take it and clear themselves? Because it is insulting? Please. An innocent parent or grandparent would do everything possible to help find their missing child or grandchild.

I personally don't think they harmed Caylee, but I think they are afraid of the questions b/c they don't want to be asked if they believe that Casey did it. But I doubt a polygraph examiner would ask or be allowed to ask that. Those questions tend to be yes and no fact questions, not opinions.

Finally! Thanks! I was getting so tired of asking.

You asked, "Rule them out from what?":

In order for LE to move beyond Casey or the A family in the missing person case, they have to rule out or clear immediate family members from having something to do with that disappearance. It is standard in every missing person case. Passing a LD test is the best way to clear themselves. Mark Klaas begged to take one. The Smart family all took one. Lunsford took one. These people proved to be innocent and the tests did not dispute that. They had absolutely nothing to hide and only wanted to help move the investigation away from the family to the perp. LE has not cleared/ruled out anyone in their family officially.

You asked, "What if they knew who had her and they are afraid they’ll move her, and who’s to say they are not working to get her back?":

The best way to get her back, if she is alive, is through LE or the FBI who are professionally trained to negotiate with kidnappers and rescue her safely. They obviously do not know who or where "they" are or someone would have already rescued this child. If they put out REAL NAMES, faces (sketches), and all the information on these people then they have nowhere to go. People all over the country would be hunting them down like rabid dogs. They need to stop and realize that kidnappers are not likely to return her. It isn't like they are "as good as their word". They do not have Caylee's best interest in mind.

You asked, "What I truly want to know is who is the biological father?":

While this is in question, with Casey's history with men, it is likely they will not find the father unless he steps up to take the test or his family does.

As far as when they will change this from a Missing Person to a Homicide investigation:

They are conducting parallel investigations. When they decide they have all the information they can obtain, they will then go ahead with either the Neglect charge or charge her with Murder/Manslaughter.

From what I hear it's because DNA and Forensic testing are apparently a "huge waste". So we aren't allowed to call it a fact. ETA: I put up a dissapointed face avi of myself for the sake of certain members

The condescension is so thick in here. Considering everyone loves to tout their freedom of speech and "JMHO" i find it doubly humorous that a dissenting opine is considered a breech of conduct.

Hello...I'm a newbie to this board although I've been lurking for some time. I'e run the gamut of theories about this sad case, from being convinced that Caylee was accidently suffocated after being left in the car in the heat to being fed to the alligators.

Nothing in Casey Anthony's demeanor following Caylee's disappearance suggests something fatal happened to the child. Unless she is a true sociopath/psychopath (provable by psychiatric examination), I would think in all the pics taken of her, there would be at least one that showed inner reflection or a trace of fear or sadness. There are none. She still displays absolute confidence in her silence.

Is it possible that she gave the child up in an "open" but secret adoption? Secret between the parties, that is. Different states have varying waiting periods before such an adoption becomes final and irrevocable. If indeed she had done that, there would be no legal ramifications for her to face, being Caylee's natural mother and legal custodian. She may be keeping quiet in order for a waiting period to expire that would disallow any interference from her parents.

I know it's a stretch, but every day that goes by and Caylee's dead body is not found, gives hope that she is still alive with someone who loves her.

Well thought out post, however, I wonder how long kc will sit in prison to cover up an adoption? At this pont would it not be more important to set the record straight, than to continue out of spite toward the grandparents? So kc is putting her family thru hell, wasting thousands of peoples time looking for a child, wasting millions of taxpayers dollars, being the focus of a media frenzy, public discord and hate, all to spite the grandparents?

I'm gonna say no, not believable for a second. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74