Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the hand holding everyone! Can't wait til this indictment happens so I can take my life (as I knew it pre-case) back. I'm thinking once she is charged I can unglue myself from the computer and resume normal activity...at least til the trail starts!

CA must be pulling her hair out right about now.

I'm glad she wasn't called to testify in front of the Grand Jury, she would have lied anyway.
Yes, there was good reason not to have Cindy involved in this at all... She's the Queen of BS!:silenced:

Go GEORGE! We believe in you, please please do the right thing!

CA must be pulling her hair out right about now.

I'm glad she wasn't called to testify in front of the Grand Jury, she would have lied anyway.
Absolutely!!!!! Yeah theres no doubt in my mind that she would lie, lie, lie. If the women had shown a little more humility, and hadn't come across with that sense of entitlement she has, maybe I could have a little compassion for her. Sorry, must be a really petty person, but I'm happy to know she's pulling her hair out right now.

Will Tru TV cover this when it's time?

They may do updates during their regular shows, but there are no cameras allowed inside the GJ room, so there won't be any continuous live coverage. We'll just have to stay tuned to various updates

Thanks for the hand holding everyone! Can't wait til this indictment happens so I can take my life (as I knew it pre-case) back. I'm thinking once she is charged I can unglue myself from the computer and resume normal activity...at least til the trail starts!
Yeah, I'm right there too! lol!
plus my hubby and kids will be so happy! Real food! Clean clothes! Clean house! Clean windows! Toilet paper! Soap! :crazy:

I think George will testify in the same manner as his interview with LE. CA was not present at that either. Once he is away from her, behind closed doors, I have every faith that he will tell the truth. And there is no way that CA can find out what he really said.

He'll have to, or he'll purger(sp?) himself. He's already given his "statement" he'll have to basically repeat what he's already said.

I am almost possitive CA is upset that the GJ isnt calling her to tesify in this. This could be part of the reason for bashing the state attorney in her recent videos 10-13-08....MHO!

I agree with you sister..CA is such a control freak that I imagine it's driving her crazy at this point not to be able to get in there. I saw CA's interview yesterday and it seemed to me she was coached. It appears to me that their attorney is trying to do damage control. I just think it's amazing how the finger is being pointed to everyone and everything except KC and the evidence. Good luck to GA, I think he will do the right thing..

I agree with you sister..CA is such a control freak that I imagine it's driving her crazy at this point not to be able to get in there. I saw CA's interview yesterday and it seemed to me she was coached. It appears to me that their attorney is trying to do damage control. I just think it's amazing how the finger is being pointed to everyone and everything except KC and the evidence. Good luck to GA, I think he will do the right thing..

It is a little too late for Cindy to do damage control. I'm sure her attorney is doing his best to clean up the mess she leaves in her wake every time she speaks.

Jurors, Detective Have Arrived

... from WESH.COM/breakingnews

October 14, 2008 - No Responses
Several grand jurors as well as lead detective Yuri Melich of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office have arrived on the 23rd floor of the Orange County Courthouse this morning. The grand jury is expected to start soon to consider more serious charges against Casey Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, has not been seen since June. Grand jury proceedings are secret, but the media is camped outside the courtroom where the jury is meeting. Expected today are investigators like Melich as well as George Anthony, Casey Anthony’s father.

18 jurors....10 women that are mostly older and the rest are men in their 30's and 40's....from WESH

George Anthony and attorney Mark NeJame just walked past the media and into a conference room outside the room where the grand jury is meeting. We have counted 18 grand jurors, made of of 10 mostly older women. The men appear slightly younger, more in their 30s and 40s.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members