Today Show 9/30/08 - "Why Casey Is The Focus."

The only things I've heard about the death rings on the hair are that it is a probability that it came from Caylee... not definitely.
I am not positive on this, but would they have to have DNA from the father of Caylee in order to have positive proof that it was her hair? Maybe that is why they are trying to ID who her father was.... just guessing. I'll got back and do some researching on this.
Anyway... I am sure they want to have positive evidence that concludes that Caylee is dead, and that Casey is responsible. We sure don't want them to mess this up and charge her now, only to have the jury acquit her. Baez will throw 'reasonable doubt' on it every chance he gets.

No, hey have maternal DNA from that line. Which other Anthony female cannot be accounted for?

I have not connected the dots yet, but that story has some important relevance to this case. At first I thought it was another instance of disproving Zanny, but I believe there is more to it than that now. I am wondering if Casey had hurt Caylee in the past and this was Casey's excuse when the parents saw the bruises or cuts. If I read it right she told Caylee was in the accident too.

What I thought was strange was CA's apparent reaction. If my grandchild was in an accident I would immediately be in my car to make that 45 minute drive to Tampa as I believe most others would.

Something about this............just can't put my finger on it yet.

I thought this was one of the many stories she told while she was gone that month to explain away why she couldn't be present for one of her friends and why CA couldn't see caylee.

I would love to know more about the story JB is talking about.
If KC is so innocent lets here the rest of the story JB......

That's where Zany, the Space Alien, takes Caylee to the Mother Ship.

I don't think any of it has been misrepresented. I believe they have the proof and are just playing a waiting game right now. The odds and time are for LE. They have NO REASON to charge her right now. Let the game play out. Perps who think they are so smart, always make bad mistakes.

That house is explosive at best, they are running background checks and scrutinizing the attorney and others. They are looking at other charges for some involved. There is also the statutes on their " trust fund" to find Caylee. I noticed some of her " club haunts" have been raided and/or shut down by the DEA.

Don't get too confident yet............It is coming.........and when it comes, it will be with a big bang! I am betting there will be others charged for crimes surrounding this, but not involving Caylee when it all comes down.

There is a LOT going on...........we are just not privy to it.

If we are not PRIVY to it, how do you know?

Do you have a link to where LE states they are running background checks and scrutinizing attorneys and others? Thanks

here you go....

http://www.cadaverdog.com/articles/pseudoscents.htm

This is the company they buy the scents from.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/Area_of_Interest/The_Americas/United_States.html

This is a quote:

Cadaver dogs learn to spot the "smell of death" and find its source during the training process, which involves exposing them to either actual human remains—blood, teeth, bones—or pseudoscent, an artificial substance that re-creates the death odor. (One chemical company markets several pseudoscent formulas for training cadaver dogs—recently dead, post-decomposition, and drowning victim.)

from this site.
http://www.slate.com/id/2174177/

Cadaverine.....read the first paragraph...they use the chemical to train dogs.

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1139612

Cadaverine is also knows as Pentamethylenediamine

PubChem Notes:

Cadaverine A foul-smelling diamine formed by bacterial decarboxylation of lysine.
MediLexicon cadaverine - Medical Dictionary Definition for Term 'cadaverine'

[1. a foul-smelling diamine formed by bacterial decarboxylation of lysine; poisonous and irritating to the skin; found in decaying meat and fish.

Found at this site:
http://sci-toys.com/scichem/jqp021/273.html

Sorry. But maybe what they hit on was a bag of left over raw fish...aka sushi.

Could be????

Interesting, but the trainer said on TV those dogs were trained at U.T. Body Farm, and they use nothing but cadaver parts.

I would doubt the validity of dogs trained on artificial scents, as would most professionals, so I doubt you find very many who buy their "wares" to train dogs where there would be court testimony.

Maybe they use that for dogs involved in massive searches like in an earthquake, to train them fast, or for things not involving court.

I've been so afraid all along that LE has been fibbing about the results of the above tests in hopes of making KC cave in and confess. I haven't even wanted to post it for fear that expressing it would somehow make it true. And now I'm 90% sure it is true, and the thought of that evil creature successfully thumbing her nose at the legal system and all of America is just unbearable.

I've thought they were bluffing from the beginning. You were probably right to stay silent as being vocal didn't help me any.
I haven't heard everything but what I have heard didn't really amount to LE fibbing or lying. They stated things in a way that could be either or and chose their words very carefully. I'll explain, I think they're bluffiing so there are things I can find in their statements to support that. If you think they have the evidence, you can find something in their statements to support that also.
Skilled manipulation.

OK, after watching this, in my opinion, it is ONLY this REPORTERS conclusion that there is not enough evidence to try Casey for murder. All sheriff Beary said is that it is difficult because there is no body. He didn't say anything else. He didn't say there are no charges coming. This report wants you to believe they don't have much on her and that they don't have anything to charge her with but thats not what Beary said. This is really a nothing report. IMHO

If we are not PRIVY to it, how do you know?

Do you have a link to where LE states they are running background checks and scrutinizing attorneys and others? Thanks

No - I don't have a link, but that is standard procedure when building a case.

With the appearance of unprofessional conduct having Casey in his office for hours each day, I would automatically assume they would be investigating all of his prior business contacts and cases.

I have always wanted to know how Casey got him as an attorney and WHO is paying him. I have heard a number of different stories, but when asked on TV he would not answer.

OK, after watching this, in my opinion, it is ONLY this REPORTERS conclusion that there is not enough evidence to try Casey for murder. All sheriff Beary said is that it is difficult because there is no body. He didn't say anything else. He didn't say there are no charges coming. This report wants you to believe they don't have much on her and that they don't have anything to charge her with but thats not what Beary said. This is really a nothing report. IMHO

I totally agree............The sheriff would always prefer to have a body, but there are MANY cases which have been successfully tried without one.

[1. a foul-smelling diamine formed by bacterial decarboxylation of lysine; poisonous and irritating to the skin; found in decaying meat and fish.

Found at this site:
http://sci-toys.com/scichem/jqp021/273.html

The more I read this the funnier it became...........I just see the defense now claiming that "someone" put that chemical in Casey's car to ruin her car.

I also think they would be able to tell if the hair has been chemically processed. Caylee's would be natural and Casey's definitely had chemicals on her hair.

I would think they found strands of her hair with the root still attached. In death the scalp will loosen and hairs will fall out. In Laci's case they found a hair that was broken and had no root.

I think they have an enormous amount of circumstantial evidence and it will much more than needed to prove beyond a doubt that Caylee is dead and was in the vehicle afterward.

Of course like in most cases they would prefer to find the body but with the more time that passes and no Caylee the closer they will get to charging Casey.

imoo

Is JB implying he would allow KC to TESTIFY? OMG, please let it be so! Can you just imagine the prosecutor's cross-examination? :clap::clap:

BTW how long can someone be jailed for purjury? LOL

Until the judge decides to let them out, if they also rule it as contempt of court which many times they do.

What I find interesting is Casey has refused to talk to the F.B.I. She KNOWS she would be going down for lying to them, so she is not going to talk to them.

There is no way she is ever going to take the stand, and in my opinion there is no way she is ever going to see the "light of day" except from a jail cell when this is all over.

I believe Baez knows this and is just holding out as long as he can to get a deal after she is charged. LE is messing up his plan because more and more is coming out each day.

Guess Tampa General's triage nurse is blind, deaf, and has no sense of touch! Amazing that an RN would buy that crap.

Maybe they think swallowing obvious lies is easier than arguing with KC.

LOLL in all honestly tampa general is a horrible hospital...but it's funny that she knew that...they are thospital a few years ago that people were having things left in them during surgery (instruments, gauze pads etc...) so that could be how she knew about them...

That is what I thought too and it was obvious even though it is hard they are going to rigorously pursue it like pit bulls. This is not going away and Casey is a loon if she thinks it will.

imoo

No - I don't have a link, but that is standard procedure when building a case.

With the appearance of unprofessional conduct having Casey in his office for hours each day, I would automatically assume they would be investigating all of his prior business contacts and cases.

Ah, Okay - with your statement of I WOULD AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME, I understand that these statements are your OPINION therefore there would be no links. Thought you hand some inside info there Turbolink!

That must be BS from the defense..........because it is NOT true. You can't train a cadaver dog with ANYTHING but something from a dead human body. That is pure nonsense.

Please post a link where you read that please.

AND, as aweful as a dead fish or a dead gopher/ground hog, etc smells it doesn't come anywhere near dead human.
Oak

Bullet - Turbo asked for the link :)

Sorry. But maybe what they hit on was a bag of left over raw fish...aka sushi.

Could be????
:laugh:Sushi? Surprised you didn't say surf and turf. Were they flipping fish around the yard????????????????

Until the judge decides to let them out, if they also rule it as contempt of court which many times they do.

What I find interesting is Casey has refused to talk to the F.B.I. She KNOWS she would be going down for lying to them, so she is not going to talk to them.

There is no way she is ever going to take the stand, and in my opinion there is no way she is ever going to see the "light of day" except from a jail cell when this is all over.

I believe Baez knows this and is just holding out as long as he can to get a deal after she is charged. LE is messing up his plan because more and more is coming out each day.

seriously? she has not given them clues to find her daughter? would an innocent person ever, ever, ever do that?

I would sure like to know the statistics (or even read about one case) regarding a parent of a missing child NOT assisting FBI, and later being found to be 100% uninvolved with the disappearance or death of that child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back