Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

(keeping y'all updated) jb says everything has been leaked has come from state attorney's office or police, he says he didn't tell the public about cloroform, searches, hair, banding, air samples -- specific leaks by the government is the pink elephant in the room, they have put forth a case in the media...

hmmm..."in this case the gag order that's being requested is not narrowly tailored...all are being asked to say nothing about this case...that is not a narrowly tailored gag order, your honor...we don't think it's necessary in this case."

Is this guy from the media? Is he a lawyer or what? He sounds so much more professional than Baez.

Media guy is pointing out this kind of request is usually brought by defendant.

Not sure State has any role in stepping in when Baez waives Atty-Client Privilege.

uh oh - arguing "I'm not sure what say the state has in that decision" re: things JB may have said that hurt his client's case... Judge referencing the bar!

I have started timing people out who ignore the warnings. No personal commentary. Just updates on what is being said on the live stream.

Sorry to be so harsh but Jbean is having to watch this thread like a hawk. She shouldn't have to do that.

Tricia

The media guy is claiming that we don't know if the attorney-client privilege has been waived for some of the things JB has said.

The media arguing against the gag order.

I have to second this....its bad speaking at best.

Go ahead and make a "Comments thread concerning court session" but please, keep your fingers from becoming like Freddie Kruger's. PLEASE.

example media attorney gives is adminishing! now talking about "I don't think ppl here are fearing who's going to be the next victim"

guy addressing judge, maybe from the Orlando Sentinal? "a lot of people don't read the newspaper and pay attention to the news"

media guy "if he and his client are willing to go forward w/o a gag order, we see no reason for one"

The A's are going to speak?!

Is that normal?

The Sentinel's attorney is good. He's calm, clear and concise. This is what an attorney arguing a point to the judge is *supposed* to sound like.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back