Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

In the last hour, the Anthony Family has released a statement and announced a NEW effort to bring Caylee home alive, including a new Tipline by the end of the week.

Our Granddaughter is still alive!

DANG! Just when I thought (hoped) George was having a "breakthrough"...guess the truth serum wore off.

:rocker:

Actually, I should have let the DVR run a little farther - the PI actually sent a statement to Fox 35! I have never before seen that in this case. Here it is:

"Our investigation leads us to believe that she is still alive. We'll maintain our beliefs until it's proven otherwise."
Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Can any of our PI's confirm that this is a real, licensed PI? This may deserve it's own thread!

Which is when? The cows come home, hell freezes over, the dish runs away with the spoon...:cow::cow::cow::cow:

We already know they don't believe the forensic tests because they were skewed or leaked to try to frighten them or fabricated to make KC look bad!:bang:

George, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Does this sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

This just makes me sad...

How would that statement be taken out of context? It can only mean one thing?

Especially beings it was No. 2 of the THREE important things he had on his "to say" list. Do you think he had it written or just memorized? No one even asked him anything; he had the floor at that point.

Right before they clobbered him from both sides.

:Banane35:

Ok, now I have fallen down the rabbit hole for sure....did I JUST read that this clown INVOKED Patsey Ramsey as an example? Where the BS icon?

It is incredible how uninformed people can be.

I feel kinda bad for them though in the sense that they slipped up and showed rationality which is not in their job description. anyone with a spit of sense knows there is a dead little girl. he just slipped up and admitted it. it's true what our statement analysis people keep saying - the truth wants to come out, no matter what.

But WFTV gets it wrong. They quote him as saying " the loss of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

When what he really said (and I heard the clip) is "THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

The way WFTV is reporting it makes it too easy for the defense to say it was taken out of context. The way it was really said leaves no room to wiggle out of it, IMO.

But WFTV gets it wrong. They quote him as saying " the loss of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

When what he really said (and I heard the clip) is "THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

The way WFTV is reporting it makes it too easy for the defense to say it was taken out of context. The way it was really said leaves no room to wiggle out of it, IMO.

OMG, and just in a wink of the eye they have fixed their mistake; just as I was going to email them, lol!!

I don't care what the defense says, I heard him say it and they can't convince me that was taken out of context.

Either Casey admitted it to JB or his spokesman ain't drinking the kool aide.

I don't care what the defense says, I heard him say it and they can't convince me that was taken out of context.

Either Casey admitted it to JB or his spokesman ain't drinking the kool aide.

I agree. We all heard his slip up. If the defense tried to say he was taken out of context they will have all of us to deal with.

I've had enough of the Anthony's denial, stalling. It's time to stand up for their grand-daugher Caylee. I have no excuses for cindy, george or lee. Take a stand for that baby. Bring her home. I've thought about this for days, if I were in their shoes. They have to face the facts. Little Caylee is dead, and that makes most of us so sad. I love my children with all my heart and then some, but I couldn't, wouldn't make excuses if something horrible happened to one of my grand-children. I could just trottle the A's.
I can't imagine what Caylee had to endure and the hands of this family. It's just wrong and inhumane to leave that baby decomposing in the swamps. Monsters.
I will not be jerked around by casey and her dysfunctional mother.
God has a precious angel in heaven, how loved you are Caylee.

I hope I don't get into trouble for what I'm about to say but if I don't get this off my chest I swear I'm gonna blow a brain vein.

Todd Black is an idiot!!!!

From now on, the only words I want to hear him say are....."would you like fries with that?"

I just read that... If her defense atty. knew this whole time... *advertiser censored*!

Unreal. He "faltered" after saying this? OMG!
I want to be snarky about this, but in the end this is just so freaking sad that I can't even be a smart alec about it.

That poor baby girl.

Every chance I'm available, I will be there to help search for her. Please if anyone hears of when Tim will be on the ground searching make a new thread so we can get the word out. This baby deserves to have a proper burial. =(

If the defense team is 'finally' admitting that beautiful Caylee is dead, then why doesn't Casey just come clean and tell where her little body is. Oh, this makes me so mad. JB is just as bad as the rest of the As.

Okay. KC's defense team is now admitting that Caylee is dead, so why are the Anthonys still saying she is alive?

WOW.

Just...wow.

i think there is already a thread for this though...under "Todd Black slip of the tongue"?

Not sure...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back