Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stand everything pushed to the left side. It makes it hard to read. Thanks for the link Lauranyc83.

:tantrum: THANK YOU! I thought it was just my iPad! Hate everything squeezed on the left.

Just a thought (perhaps unpopular) ... but we really don't know what this woman went through, what he told her, and if maybe she had been threatened ... none of us are walking in Mamas shoes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to one of the FB pages discussing this case. I should have not done that. No one should do that. FB should not exist. :facepalm:
Lol!!! I am in two of those groups cause I was interested in the screenshots. Reading the post in there makes me want to drink.[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Lol!!! I am in two of those groups cause I was interested in the screenshots. Reading the post in there makes me want to drink.[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I had to leave one of them before my head exploded. Makes me appreciate the sanity of WS, that's for sure! As annoying as they may be at times, rules are a GOOD thing! Lol. It's a free for all in that one group.

Deep cleansing breaths highly recommended prior to viewing.

[video=youtube;Vp_PWtTtOoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_PWtTtOoU[/video]

Edited to remove reference that is NOT in this video.

:(

Deep cleansing breaths highly recommended prior to viewing.

[video=youtube;Vp_PWtTtOoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_PWtTtOoU[/video]

Edited to remove reference that is NOT in this video.

:(

Not to sound like a teenage girl with a One Direction poster but... I can't even.

Not to sound like a teenage girl with a One Direction poster but... I can't even.

Hehe. Yes. That, exactly.

You know what? I hope she gives interviews for days. Much insight to be found here. The bit I edited will surely be in the 48 hours episode, and it gives new definition to 'minimizing'.

She should not have given an interview. I feel pity for her but he is the definition of a monster, she is in denial. He said "there are no more surprises" hmm I guess we will wait and see.

She should not have given an interview. I feel pity for her but he is the definition of a monster, she is in denial. He said "there are no more surprises" hmm I guess we will wait and see.

I think she has memory issues. The way she rambled on in the WSPA7 Raw interview I posted above was strange. She told a story about going to his apartment after he had been out of prison for 6 months and eating Jambalaya that was too spicy. I kept expecting her point to be to say that he got angry when she wouldn't eat it and they hadn't had much of a relationship since...but that's not what happened. She said he made her something else to eat. Not sure where she was going with that story. The reporter interrupts and asks about their rocky relationship when TK was a child and the mother says their relation was only difficult because of all the circumstances around them (blaming everyone else). Then she launches into a confusing story about moving to Missouri to get away from her ex-husband's ex-wife and a woman who mysteriously picks up her step-kids one day claiming to be her sister (she doesn't have a sister) and takes them away. We never learn who the woman actually was and her focus seems to be on the rejection Todd felt because the strange woman did not want to take him too. Because he belongs with his mother...the whole story is crazy and confusing and I feel like she has created this monster she says does not exist. :scared:

I wonder what he told Mumsy the bed and chains were for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname