Todd Kohlhepp - Profile of a Killer?

[FONT=CNN, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Utkal, sans-serif]Just when I think I've heard it all. Don't get me wrong, I recognize that bullying is a huge problem and can affect children deeply. But how can a mother justify her son's actions by saying this is what can happen when a (32 year old) man is bullied?? [/FONT]

[FONT=CNN, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Utkal, sans-serif]"He wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and they laughed at him when he fell over on the bike," said Kohlhepp's mother, Regina Kohlhepp. "You know, this is all why people tell kids not to bully. This is what can happen."[/FONT]

Kohlhepp, who authorities say may be responsible for seven killings, confessed to the quadruple homicide and [video=cnn;us/2016/11/04/missing-sc-woman-found-chained-in-metal-container-orig-vstop-aa.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/us/south-carolina-chained-womans-boyfriend-body-idd/index.html[/video].
"Todd was bullied and embarrassed and I think he just held it in long enough," his mother said Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/south-carolina-kohlhepp-cold-case-killings/

Kohlhepp's mother, Regina Kohlhepp. "You know, this is all why people tell kids not to bully. This is what can happen."

"Todd was bullied and embarrassed and I think he just held it in long enough," his mother said Thursday.

I know I shouldn't be shocked by his mother's response...but I really am!! If I read everything correctly...he had been the one since an early age who bullied others and laughed. How can you believe he held it in and his explosion and killing others is because he was embarrased and bullied. I see denial does not fall far from the tree. I won't say anymore because she is also a victim and my post may have to be snipped. Sorry I had to vent!

[FONT=CNN, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Utkal, sans-serif]Just when I think I've heard it all. Don't get me wrong, I recognize that bullying is a huge problem and can affect children deeply. But how can a mother justify her son's actions by saying this is what can happen when a (32 year old) man is bullied?? [/FONT]

[FONT=CNN, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Utkal, sans-serif]"He wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and they laughed at him when he fell over on the bike," said Kohlhepp's mother, Regina Kohlhepp. "You know, this is all why people tell kids not to bully. This is what can happen."[/FONT]

Kohlhepp, who authorities say may be responsible for seven killings, confessed to the quadruple homicide and [video=cnn;us/2016/11/04/missing-sc-woman-found-chained-in-metal-container-orig-vstop-aa.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/us/south-carolina-chained-womans-boyfriend-body-idd/index.html[/video].

Now I HAVE Heard it all. No more speculating why he is the way he is. He was "predisposed to enabling." They oughtta put that diagnosis in the DSM VI.

Psychopaths are not born from bullying. That's not how it works. It's a combination of nature vs nurture.

I think his mother doesn't know what to feel right now, because she seems to go back and forth. She said that he started showing signs of being troubled around 15 months which IMO is very believable. It goes against nature so it's hard to believe, but some kids are simply evil. And not in the "they didn't know better" way but in the malicious, calculated, spiteful way. He was like that long before being bullied IMO. And another thing, pretty much every kid is bullied at some point. It's a terrible part of growing up, but it is "normal" and most kids don't turn out to be killers because of it. If they did, something was already off with them to begin with. All my own opinion.

Now I HAVE Heard it all. No more speculating why he is the way he is. He was "predisposed to enabling." They oughtta put that diagnosis in the DSM VI.
Reminds me of my boyfriend's mom when I was 17-19. He was severely abusive and 8 years my senior. He was a convicted felon and had spent time I'm jail (I wasn't privy to this info until later), but when I tried to leave the abusive relationship she asked me, "Well, what did you do to make him hit you?" At that moment I knew they would never see my daughter again and I would make sure of that. I couldn't believe she would give him excuses for beating me up.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I encourage you to read all of the docs tycla posted for us on page one. They are terrifying, especially given that they are about a 15 year old boy, but they are very enlightening.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ever since I watched the old classic movie "the bad seed" I have always wondered if it really could be true that some people are just born with "issues" that predispose them into becoming murderers in their adult life.

TK would be a prime candidate. He shows signs of not being able to feel empathy towards others and with his very early childhood issues I have to think that he may have been born with some sort of mental disorder of some sort.

He exhibited problems at a very young age. Very young. I cant remember how young the mom said but i think it was 2 or 3 years old she began to see problems with him if i remember right.

[video=youtube;wxisjomvvSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxisjomvvSY[/video]

Kohlhepp's mother, Regina Kohlhepp. "You know, this is all why people tell kids not to bully. This is what can happen."

I know I shouldn't be shocked by his mother's response...but I really am!! If I read everything correctly...he had been the one since an early age who bullied others and laughed. How can you believe he held it in and his explosion and killing others is because he was embarrased and bullied. I see denial does not fall far from the tree. I won't say anymore because she is also a victim and my post may have to be snipped. Sorry I had to vent!

Whoa.

Wait a minute. If she knew he was very upset with them about them laughing at him when the motorcycle fell over then when the murders happened wouldnt there be an inclination that he may have had something to do with it.

And she protected him or maybe herself?

I suppose its possible she did not know that information till after he confessed. Maybe she only found out recently.

Didnt he ask LE to speak with his mom before he would take them back out to his property. So maybe just recently she found all that info out.

I think I read somewhere on here that he wanted to be the one to tell her not have her hear it from LE.

I suppose its possible she did not know that information till after he confessed. Maybe she only found out recently.

Didnt he ask LE to speak with his mom before he would take them back out to his property. So maybe just recently she found all that info out.
Yeah, I suspect he wanted to see his mother to explain to her his perspective of the happenings with a large dose of remorsefulness and guilt to keep her on his side. He's going to need someone supplying him with commissary in prison.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I agree completely. And yes, she is a victim. But IMO, it is HER comments that are victim blaming. These 4 people laughed at TK and therefore deserved to be murdered in cold blood? I can't image she was too surprised to hear TK confess. Wondering if she ever asked him following the murders if he had any involvement...

Kinda strange story...she says she had feeling during prayer vigil that he was responsible for Superbike murders and told the sheriff to ask him. That's how it began...stories always going down a different path!

Whatever happened to

"sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me"

With TK it was more like

"sticks and stones may break my bones but call me names and I'll come back with a 45"

It really is incredible and hard to fathom the amount of destruction he has caused. And thats just what has been uncovered so far.

Todd Kohlhepp is the bully.

Not surprised to hear he has a history of bullying. David Berkowitz, Eric Harris, and Omar Mateen had history of bullying.

There's gonna be a long investigation....if grudges are what leads him to strike. They will have to look in every cranny of his world since 2001 to see who he perceived ticked him off.

Sounds like he told his mom alot...wonder if she will put anything together in her mind over all these years.

The mother saying he was a problem at 15 months of age means to me she may have some unusual expectations of a baby, A problem at 15 months of age! That really bothers me. And her behaviors as he grew up indicate some parenting and child development information was needed.

There's gonna be a long investigation....if grudges are what leads him to strike. They will have to look in every cranny of his world since 2001 to see who he perceived ticked him off.

Dangerous Injustice Collector. I would not be surprised if Todd Kohlhepp is a constant complainer and perpetual victim.

Injustice Collectors
http://www.psybersquare.com/family/family_injustice.html

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors:
1.) Injustice Collectors are convinced that they are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It is simple: They are always right.

2.) Injustice Collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3.) Injustice Collectors truly believe that they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others chronically do not hold themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4.) Injustice Collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combined legislator, police, and judge and jury of

5.) Injustice Collectors never worry about what is wrong with themselves as their "bad list" grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6.) Injustice Collectors are never upset by the disparity of their rules for others with their own expectations of themselves.

7.) Injustice Collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

Todd Kohlhepp shows all of them. That also applies to Elliot Rodger, Omar Mateen, Adam Lanza, Jodi Arias, and Lori Drew.

He sees himself as a victim no matter what. He blames others for all his problems. He harbor grudges that go back to his childhood.

It is not known of Todd Kohlhepp is a constant complainer. Very likely he is one. Chronic complaining is a characteristic of injustice collectors. Constant complaining is also seen in personality disorders, particularly paranoid, narcissistic, and borderline.

Websleuth Radio Interview Of Tina Meier describing Lori Drew
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

It is at the 20:40 mark. Tina Meier describes Lori Drew, the woman who harassed Megan Meier to suicide in October 2006. Tina Meiers describes Lori Drew as a very unhappy and bitter person who complained nonstop about how life is so unfair. She envies people and think everyone else has it good, but her. She is in a unhappy marriage with Curt Drew. Meier states that Drew was very off putting because of her constant complaining. She is also described as intensely sociable and clingy.

Meier's description of Lori Drew very likely describes Todd Kohlhepp. That applies well with Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Burke Ramsey, Vester Flanagan, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Eric Harris, Omar Mateen, and 9/11 Terrorists. They are very unhappy and resentful as they are extremely envious of others. You cannot please them no matter what. It is always about them as they are not pleasant people to be around. They are professional victims that rage at the world. They are perpetual victims and feel like society marginalizes them. They blame everyone else, but themselves.

The New Yorker-Friend Game
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/01/21/friend-game

Family Shunned Over MySpace Hoax, Teen's Suicide
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/12/07/family-shunned-over-myspace-hoax-teen-suicide.html

This shows that injustice collectors are not only rampage killers and terrorists. There are serial killers who are injustice collector or grudge holder. Examples are David Berkowitz, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Aileen Wuornos, and Dean Corll.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back