Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby
So far sex of the baby is unknown to us. Bones of female or male do not differ much at this age, but Medical Examiner has DNA! It is very possible they do know now. They have Peaches DNA too, if she is the mother, they can determine DNA of toddler's father. It was done in quite a few cases. Another venue to find out who they both were.

Jewelry
Big sparkly jewelry on Peaches and toddler makes me think that they might have been going, coming or attending some kind of special gathering, event, when things have happened. Baptizing, christening etc?

Manner of death
So far I do not think anyone mentioned or was revealed anywhere possible cause of death of toddler. As per news articles they did find him/her intact, whole skeleton. Even after many years bones can reveal if person was shot, stabbed or even asphyxiated but yes, sometimes it is impossible to determine COD.

Was the killer too involved with the mother of the baby? Did he leave baby alive next to his mother's chopped extremities before he simply left well knowing what fate was upon baby in that secluded area?

As I have posted on “Cherries thread I think that Peaches/Toddler and Cherries and others are connected. For the sake of continuity, I will call this killer the Manorville Butcher and I am currently working on a map which I am including the following vics whom in my opinion are his vics...
Vic 1 (that we know of IMO from where bodies were found) Fire Island Jane Doe or Jane Doe #9 to some;
Vics 2 and 3 IMO are Peaches and Unknown Toddler;
Vic 4 Jane Doe #6 where partial remains were found in 2000 not too far from where in 2003 Jessica Taylors torso would be found, I feel like this vic was killed and or abducted close to the time of Peaches and Toddler because of the way Jane Doe #6 was placed close to the toddler;
Vic 5 Jessica Taylor whose torso was found in Manorville in 2003 but her other remains would be found 8 years later very close to the remains of Jane Doe #6 whose partial remains would be discovered very close to Jessica Taylors torso.
Vic 6 Cherries and I believe he changed his dumping grounds because something disrupted him and he still was killing in 2007 but had to find a new place to dump but still in comfort zone.

Although with my theory Asian Male and other bodies will be added but I am still sorting through all this… I think these are similar and that the GB4 murders are a separate monster. They were whole and wrapped up in burlap, My Manorville guy tears them up leaves them all over the place but yet somewhat in the same vicinity. I have actually saw another similarity in these dismemberments in the locations which they are dumped and I am sure I am not the only one whom has seen this connection they are all dumped either in or right on the border of state park land so could possibly be someone that works for the parks service or has some kind of connection to it… Also another theory of mine is years back there was a father/son duo plus 6 more guys they employeed who were running a prostitution ring in NY city and if you read the article they actually tattooed their girls and some of the guys lived in Manhattan and Brooklyn… I added the link below to that story… Idk like I said I am just getting into all this in the past couple months but any input on my theories is greatly appreciated… and one more question maybe someone could answer if there is some kind of familial connection between the killer and the toddler has LE run the DNA through the system of previous offenders to see if there is a match to anyone?? I think that if it hasn’t been done would be a great thing to do just to check it may turn up nothing but it may turn up something… like I said any feedback or discussion on this is welcomed it has become an obsession of mine and I really want to help in any way I can…

Here are those links to the story about the cab drivers…

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...-sons-prostitution-ring-busted_n_1449107.html

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/queens_father_son_ran_brothel_on_geNRERscHvZSaTp1x3os4J

I just read about this and am more then happy to help research! I was shocked when I read this just a few days ago.

Good post! JC (ex PO) definitely needs to be looked at. Crazy guy and dangerous. I am interested in any victims found (disfigured) prior to '98 and between 2009 and app. 2014 in connection with him.

His MO (rape) was to arrest a girl, drive away with her and take advantage of her. They did not prosecute him for 5 other cases, since he pleaded guilty to raping one victim in the back of his car in end of '97.

They did not get him for murder of Rosa C., whose torso (no head, no hands) was found app. 180 miles away - and in another state- from where JC lived (Hartford, CT). Gilgo beach is only about 130 miles from Hartfort, CT.

Little Rosita - Rosa's 3 y old daughter- is still missing. Both, mother and daughter disappeared on the same day after seen talking to JC.

-Nin

Bumped Rosa (Rosita's) thread. Their Charley Project page has a lot of interesting information.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?38008-CT-Rosa-Camacho-4-Hartford-24-Oct-1997

Lots of rabbit holes...

I don't know if this has been talked about, but the peach tattoo has lettering. Do you think she might have been branded and covered it up with the peaches? Sorry if this has been covered already.

So it seems impossible for Baby Doe to be Peaches' child, since Peaches was found deceased in 1997 and Baby Doe was found deceased in 2011. The Ceasarean scar on Peaches does not have to mean she is the mother of this child. She may have a child that was put into foster care, etc.

Using the age ranges provided in NamUs, here is what I have determined:

Cherries was born between 1957 - 1972

Peaches was born between 1967 - 1977

Baby (Darling) Doe was born between 2007 - 2010

The C-section scar on Peaches was horizontal which makes me believe she likely gave birth no earlier than the early 1990s. Prior to that, vertical scars were more common with a C-section. So, between 1990 - 1996 probably, since she was found in June 1997 and the scar was referred to as "old" in NamUs.

So it seems impossible for Baby Doe to be Peaches' child, since Peaches was found deceased in 1997 and Baby Doe was found deceased in 2011. The Ceasarean scar on Peaches does not have to mean she is the mother of this child. She may have a child that was put into foster care, etc.

Using the age ranges provided in NamUs, here is what I have determined:

Baby (Darling) Doe was born between 2007 - 2010

The C-section scar on Peaches was horizontal which makes me believe she likely gave birth no earlier than the early 1990s. Prior to that, vertical scars were more common with a C-section. So, between 1990 - 1996 probably, since she was found in June 1997 and the scar was referred to as "old" in NamUs.

Baby Doe would have been born sometime between 93-96. Even though the record says "Estimated postmortem interval 1 Years." That means "dead for no less than one year." I spoke to Todd Matthews of NaMus yesterday to get clarity on this because I was confused too. So that statement is more of a umbrella to say we know she's been dead for at least a year but could be much longer. Hope that helps.

I believe that Peaches IS the mother of Baby Doe.
Rachel

Baby Doe would have been born sometime between 93-96. Even though the record says "Estimated postmortem interval 1 Years." That means "dead for no less than one year." I spoke to Todd Matthews of NaMus yesterday to get clarity on this because I was confused too. So that statement is more of a umbrella to say we know she's been dead for at least a year but could be much longer. Hope that helps.

Rachel

Rachel, thank you so much for confirming this!

I posted upthread that I was confused about this... quite frankly, it was keeping me awake at night.

But that works out.

Thank you for clarifying! I thought it would have been more specific in NamUs, i.e. "1+ years" or something like that.

Following that, I will revise my post:

Baby (Darling) Doe was born between 1993 - 1996

Rachel

Now I want to know if there is a relation between Cherries and Peaches/Darling.

And the letters in Peaches tattoo.

I believe the letters in the tattoo are just shading. My opinion only.

How did they come to determine that Peaches and Darling are mother & child? DNA, obviously, but why did they originally decided to run their DNA against each other (or was this a NamUs thing, where both their DNA was entered and a hit was generated)? If it was NamUs generated, then wouldn't a hit between Cherries and Peaches have happened if they were also related?

Now I want to know if there is a relation between Cherries and Peaches/Darling.

And the letters in Peaches tattoo.

I believe the letters in the tattoo are just shading. My opinion only.

How did they come to determine that Peaches and Darling are mother & child? DNA, obviously, but why did they originally decided to run their DNA against each other (or was this a NamUs thing, where both their DNA was entered and a hit was generated)? If it was NamUs generated, then wouldn't a hit between Cherries and Peaches have happened if they were also related?

I have no idea. That's why I said I want to know if there is any relation not that there must be.

And a connection wouldn't necessarily mean a relation. They could have just known each other, been friends. Or came from the same place the tattoos originated from.

I have no idea. That's why I said I want to know if there is any relation not that there must be.

No, I know, I was just thinking out loud. It's a question that's been on my mind. I'm not 100% familiar with the way NamUs works its matching.

And a connection wouldn't necessarily mean a relation. They could have just known each other, been friends. Or came from the same place the tattoos originated from.

Totally agree. I personally believe they worked for the same pimp or crew, hence the similar tattoos.

No, I know, I was just thinking out loud. It's a question that's been on my mind. I'm not 100% familiar with the way NamUs works its matching.

Totally agree. I personally believe they worked for the same pimp or crew, hence the similar tattoos.

Neither do I. If any of our lovely sleuthers who are a bit more familiar with NamUs could clarify how it works that would be great! :)

Me too. Maybe we can determine if they definitely were not related if this is how NamUs works but other than that I am sure they must have been familiar with each other.

HI,

I am fairly new to this forum so this may have already been covered.
I was curious about the design on the peach and did a little research on peach tattoos. I found one similar tattoo on an Allman Brother forum of all things. This person said that his peach had a bite taken out of it and that the drop is peach juice dripping. There were many Allman brother's fans on the forum who had peach tattoos which led me to think that maybe she was an Allman Brother's fan. I then did research to see if they played any concerts in the area at that time...and yes they did.
June 21, 1997 Jones Beach Music Theater in Wantag.

http://allmanbrothersband.com/modul...ent&tapers=&eid=770&day=21&month=06&year=1997

Here is the link to the Peach Forum
http://allmanbrothersband.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=73293.

:welcome: to Websleuth Momof3kids!

You know you might be onto something. Their 3rd and very popular record was called "Eat A Peach". That would go well with the letters on her tattoo suggested up thread (copy of it below) - TBA or TB8 - to be eaten.

Took it a bit further and it could mean tB8. What does it mean? The tattoo was located on her left breast, add to it "boy trouble" (according to Tattoo artist), a bite taken out of the heart shaped peach

attachment.php
attachment.php

tB8 = TO BE ATE (TO BE EATEN) A piece of her peaches was just bitten off.. Someone just took a bite..

-Nin

a bit more about Baby Doe

The skeletal remains of Baby Doe—estimated to be between 1 and 4 years old—were found wrapped in a blanket with a 16-inch gold-colored chain and two gold-colored hoop earrings.

Suffolk police and prosecutors said in 2011 that they were unsure of Baby Doe’s cause of death. This week, police told the Press that her death has been ruled a homicide. Suffolk authorities had also said that they believed the child was a girl, but records show county medical examiners listed Baby Doe’s gender as “unsure.”
https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/

There needs to be an aggresive campaign to find out who Peaches and Darling Doe is. Where is 48 hrs? Theres been alot of developments. Its time for them to do another show.

Rachel
Rachel~~thanks for checking on this~~it definately gets us going in the right direction~~

Any chance of contacting the tattoo artist to see if in fact the letters on the tattoo were to cover up another tattoo or if it was part of the design he created?

:cheers: to the WSer that came up with the name Darling Doe~~that is so precious, may she rest in peace.:rose:

Neither do I. If any of our lovely sleuthers who are a bit more familiar with NamUs could clarify how it works that would be great! :)

Me too. Maybe we can determine if they definitely were not related if this is how NamUs works but other than that I am sure they must have been familiar with each other.
The only way to determine if they were related would be by DNA. The public wouldn't have access to that information on Namus. Namus basically lists circumstance behind the disappearance, physical attributes of the missing person, sometime pictures/sometimes not, whether a DNA sample is available and entered into CODIS, whether fingerprints or dental records are available.

My understanding is that you can register~~not sure if there would be more information available or not~~I've never registered, but I'm sure someone here has. I believe Resolver has ties to Namus, you might want send a PM.

The only way to determine if they were related would be by DNA. The public wouldn't have access to that information on Namus. Namus basically lists circumstance behind the disappearance, physical attributes of the missing person, sometime pictures/sometimes not, whether a DNA sample is available and entered into CODIS, whether fingerprints or dental records are available.

My understanding is that you can register~~not sure if there would be more information available or not~~I've never registered, but I'm sure someone here has. I believe Resolver has ties to Namus, you might want send a PM.

I hope this is okay to post but this is what Josh said re CODIS/Darling over at the FB LI group.

'A couple of people have asked me a similar question - Have they done a familial DNA test on the baby and sent her info into CODIS. I'm told SCPD or someone in Law Enforcement did and there was no match.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff