Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The radiation tattoos are tiny dots (like very small freckles) and are used to guide the radiation beams. They definitely wouldn't look the marks in the leaf of the peaches tattoo and they are barely noticeable so I don't think someone would cover them up with a tattoo. I do know women who covered up lumpectomy scars with tattoos.

The radiation tattoos are tiny dots (like very small freckles) and are used to guide the radiation beams. They definitely wouldn't look the marks in the leaf of the peaches tattoo and they are barely noticeable so I don't think someone would cover them up with a tattoo. I do know women who covered up lumpectomy scars with tattoos.

You are right. I had been searching every variant of radiation therapy tattoos for a little while now. Blue, black, Brown and red. They can look like a pin prick size freckle or even a bigger size black mole. (Not abnormally big) I guess it would depend on how bad it bothered someone to tattoo over it. But an incision scar would be a different story.
I think what I was getting at could a mark like that if magnified alot could it seem to be a letter? Just talking about what looks like a c. The other marks to me anyway look like numbers. I just don't see the same letters and numbers others see. So I backed off that topic.

So, two things.
#1) I think people need to take the tattoo artists claims with a grain of salt. Not only has the story changed over time but I also think that if the claims were true it would be a lot easier to identify peaches. Surely Someone she was with would have seen this story and came forward. I just feel like it doesn't make sense. Some part of the info would have helped get closer to her by leading people to look around Bristol or chasing down leads on the caller years later. All of this is my opinion of course but I just feel like it's just not correct.

#2) you have to take into account the size of this tattoo. It is tiny meaning the "letters" or whatever was being covered up was even smaller. Which makes me wonder if we are imagining something that's not there or reading too far into it. Again, my opinion and of course anything is possible but maybe it is just a crappy tattoo of a peach, likely newer and thus not going to be recognized by people or in any missing person report

If i am not mistaking i think i rember reading on a link that was posted earlier in this thread that a woman called the tattoo artist claming too be peach's mother and hung up without saying another word. So with that being said i wonder if there is any way possiable if the police or the dectives could possibly could pull up the phone recordes of the tattoo shop of that day and find out exactly who called at that time

If i am not mistaking i think i rember reading on a link that was posted earlier in this thread that a woman called the tattoo artist claming too be peach's mother and hung up without saying another word. So with that being said i wonder if there is any way possiable if the police or the dectives could possibly could pull up the phone recordes of the tattoo shop of that day and find out exactly who called at that time

No one is sure if that is even the tattoo artist that did her tattoo, Every time he tells the story it changes.

ohh ok.... Can you please tell me how I can help
Nothing any one can do about. Maybe the real tattoo artist will come forward. You did a lot to help by setting up Peaches Facebook page. Please post the link here again.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jacobd83
EVERYONE PLEASE GO AND LIKE PEACH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/Help-Identi...?ref=bookmarks

ohh ok.... Can you please tell me how I can help

Hello Jacob and :Welcome1:!!!

Most WSer's who are posting on these Unidentified threads are looking at missing persons and comparing it to the information that we know about the UID.

For instance, we know Peaches is bi-racial and we know she was found in 1996. Of course, there are other variables as well. Based upon researching information available on the missing person, we then make suggestions on the thread that could be potential matches.

So, dig in and thanks for coming~~Peaches and her baby could use all the help they can get to get their identity back.

That is my point. Imo people are putting way too much credence in this tattoo artist that nothing has panned out from.

Hello Jacob and :Welcome1:!!!

Most WSer's who are posting on these Unidentified threads are looking at missing persons and comparing it to the information that we know about the UID.

For instance, we know Peaches is bi-racial and we know she was found in 1996. Of course, there are other variables as well. Based upon researching information available on the missing person, we then make suggestions on the thread that could be potential matches.

So, dig in and thanks for coming~~Peaches and her baby could use all the help they can get to get their identity back.

Peaches was found in June 1997. That was probably a typo or cases running together but just wanted to correct it 😊

Peaches was found in June 1997. That was probably a typo or cases running together but just wanted to correct it 
I stand corrected. I keep getting the dates confused between the UID's. Peaches was found June 28, 1997. Fire Island Jane Doe was found April 20, 1996.

Thank you HotPotatoe for straightening me out. :D

I don't think SK had anything to do with the tattoo. He/she could have just as easily mutilated the tattoo by burning slicing gouging ect.
Thats kinda what's I'm assuming also. And I think the killer may not care if someone figures out who he is. WHAt was the period of time between when they think she died and the artist says the tatttoo trust says he did hers? It could narrow if he actually didn't did down

Legally he should have some record of peaches tattoo the only reason he wouldn't is if she wasn't of age and he didn't get paperwork cause of that or f she lacked her license since tattoo artists check those

Since there has been talk about the tattoo artist, here is a link to the best story I've been able to find on him:
http://www.centralctcommunications....11e5-b906-3393be745a91.html#facebook-comments

Frankly, I think this is BY FAR the best lead to find Peaches. There is just no reason for this guy to be lying or making up the story. It sounds like the best lead I've seen to ID Peaches. This guy just gives up way to much info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa